Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (38909 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

On point bro - i told my babe same thing yesterday that she gat to bring value to my life just as i seek to add value to hers. Relationship shouldn't be all about romance but these babes all they care about is to look good, to eat good, to go to nice places, to go shopping, to get the best shoes, wear the besst perfumes, etc all in exchange for fockx - i see this as prostitution cos if you won't/don't meet up, they find someone who will and they offer him that poosie

It's an endless cycle. There are so many girls out there like this because there are several men willing to indulge them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by xtervaganza(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.
give you money to look good and take care of yourself? Are you crippled or mentally unstable that you can't work?

I don't blame your type. I blame theumu gang who spend on trash girls all in the name of relationship.

A good woman earns her own money and should be able to take care of herself and look good.

If you can't take care of yourself as an adult you shouldn't be in a relationship in the 1st place

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut it,,you are broke and frustrated. .deal with it.

send me a pm and we take it up from there, a journey to show u how i am everything your entire lineage can never attend. Am waiting Miss Owerri Poosie vendor

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

You are golden my dear. One of the fewest reasonable ones. More fire to your furnance babe. Lots of love

smiley. A blessed Sunday to you.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by AlanSugar(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2018
nony43:
When you start giving them money they will look good, but the problem is that another man with bigger money will come for them. Oh please don't tell me they won't fall for him, they will cause every woman has a price

You ended up saying nothing. Is "another man with bigger money" not a man? The purpose of the thread is for men to get wise, whether bigger or smaller! Men get wise! No matter how big you are according to nony43, you still ain't bigger than that unbuilt sky scraper

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Galaticos444: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2018
Jst cos i don't wanna stereotype I will say most gals and not al gals only remembers d present and not d past.the day she ask 4something and u don't give her she will 4get d ones u b giving her 4d past 10years.they are insatiable

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2018
grin Money ehn! Too powerful
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Galaticos444: 6:43am On Mar 04, 2018
Today's my bday support me with ur likes and prayers

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It's an endless cycle. There are so many girls out there like this because there are several men willing to indulge them.

The sad end is that, time goes so quickly on them that before they become sober, they are past 30. The race against the clock to get married then starts and, boom, desperation sets in, leading to wrong choices and complications. It is well!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

smiley. A blessed Sunday to you.

And to to you too. You made my morning. I was almost sad what out ladies have turned to but you raised my hope in them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Oreofepeters: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2018
One thing is, any girl that imbibes a shenanigans act. because her man failed to give her the f**ckng monthly allowance is a p**ssy trainer. Check out her poossy, is as wide as Pacific Ocean......

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

Unfortunately that's how gals like u end up with super wide poossies, so wide that one wonders whether you are a "goose" in a baby factory!
Last last i pity person who go marry una because sex will now become a Herculean job for them in trying to satisfy you to climax which is like rolling a gigantic stone up Kilimanjaro

God bless you for the reply

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

Who is frustrated? No woman on earth, i have lots of respect for descent, independant gals, however, hear me right, no woman on earth can frustrate me and i can get any woman on this earth if i want. But no to owerri runs gals like you whp have only poosies to offer me

Thank you for giving her the right answer..foolish,senseless girls looking for who to infect with disease

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

send me a pm and we take it up from there, a journey to show u how i am everything your entire lineage can never attend. Am waiting Miss Owerri Poosie vendor
you are a mere church rat, ,even in your last days.you can't be half of what the least person in my family have achieved...

and hei,i really have not understood why guys from prostitution home think others are like them.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by dollyptosh(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

Who is frustrated? No woman on earth, i have lots of respect for descent, independant gals, however, hear me right, no woman on earth can frustrate me and i can get any woman on this earth if i want. But no to owerri runs gals like you whp have only poosies to offer me
That one na elebi. Just here to attract spenders. The economy is so bad, anything to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2018
segzyndpep:

Thank you for giving her the right answer..foolish,senseless girls looking for who to infect with disease
so,who infected the one that infected you last?
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2018
Galaticos444:
Today's my bday support me with ur likes and prayers
happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Welcomme: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Any guy that does is mad. Like wtf? Who she epp.. Dont I have parent and siblings?. If it is pusssy she is giving, I can get it with 500 naira outside.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2018
The hatred that I have for these useless girls slaying without job is 100percent.

Displaying there boobs and pussy in exchange for money.

D truth is dat dey carry one disease or d oda,aside d numerous abortion that might av destroy dere womb

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Ignatio(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.

MODIFIED: All these broke and frustrated guys quoting me should better go and work and know what it is like to take care of their women.

You still rely on a man for finance. Better wake up and get your hustle up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by laliga01: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

yeah,the broke and frustrated dirty ones on the pages of nl

It's very funny when a guy do not fall mugu or slip into the friend zoning family, he automatically becomes broke, frustrated and dirty. It's quite amusing.
I like it when they call me broke and I drive pass seeing them trekking. It gives me joy.
Being broke is no sin, after all KFC was once a brokyln and later became a millionaire.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by ogunniyi2: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2018
nony43:
When you start giving them money they will look good, but the problem is that another man with bigger money will come for them. Oh please don't tell me they won't fall for him, they will cause every woman has a price
true talk!!!
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

so,who infected the one that infected you last?

Foolish girl,u think I am motherfucker like you?i dnt do runs girls like u..never will I Bleep foolish girl like u without condom..spreading d gono up and down.aside several abortions

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Another side to this occurrence is that most of the guys who are caught up in this web are those desperately trying against all odds to keep a girl. They want to win her affections with money. But they rarely get that at the end of the day. What becomes obtainable is a facade, illusions, such that the girl only remains in the relationship because of the financial benefits. It's the only reason a girl would have the guts to threaten to walk out of a relationship if those financial benefits don't keep coming.

A girl who loves a man and is sensible wouldn't feel unduly entitled and become highly demanding.

That being said, in a bid to not be taken for a ride, we mustn't forget to be humane. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2018
laliga01:

It's very funny when a guy do not fall mugu or slip into the friend zoning family, he automatically becomes broke, frustrated and dirty. It's quite amusing.
I like it when they call me broke and I drive pass seeing them trekking. It gives me joy.
Being broke is no sin, after all KFC was once a brokyln and later became a millionaire.
you know today is sunday,you can do well by taking this gibberish to your church to do the preaching.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

you are a mere church rat, ,even in your last days.you can't be half of what the least person in my family have achieved...

and hei,i really have not understood why guys from prostitution home think others are like them.

Just do the PM and we shall lay this to rest - the condition is that u will report back to Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2018
segzyndpep:

Foolish girl,u think I am motherfucker like you?i dnt do runs girls like u..never will I Bleep foolish girl like u without condom..spreading d gono up and down.aside several abortions
oh well,,advice your mom first,,she's my role model..wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by ogunniyi2: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Galaticos444:
Jst cos i don't wanna stereotype I will say most gals and not al gals only remembers d present and not d past.the day she ask 4something and u don't give her she will 4get d ones u b giving her 4d past 10years.they are insatiable
seriously
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by QueenSekxy(f): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

Just do the PM and we shall lay this to rest - the condition is that u will report back to Nairaland
bounce off my mention...I don't entertain church rats.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by segzyndpep(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Oreofepeters:
One thing is, any girl that imbibes a shenanigans act. because her man failed to give her the f**ckng monthly allowance is a p**ssy trainer. Check out her poossy, is as wide as Pacific Ocean......

Gbam
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by laliga01: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

you know today is sunday,you can do well by taking this gibberish to your church to do the preaching.

Hahahahahaha, sorry oh. I didn't know this one touched you. But you said you are working nah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.