Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (38911 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by rawlineo2000(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is entirely true
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Dcholeric: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
trustyshoess:

Not every female is a feminist
only but for a while....
it's a good thing if practiced well...but that won't happen ..in fact it's going to get worst with time.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dcholeric:

only but for a while....
it's a good thing if practiced well...but that won't happen ..in fact it's going to get worst with time.
What's gonna get worse? I'm confused
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Dcholeric: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
trustyshoess:
What's gonna get worse? I'm confused
oh sorry...I think I shouldn't get you more confused , let's call it off.
feminism will be practiced more wrongly...(your answer)
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol no my eyes are dark brown. Might have been the snapchat filter
Okay and the nose ring, did you Pierce?
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Okay and the nose ring, did you Pierce?
Nah I'm too scared to actually pierce it. But I wear the ring almost everyday
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dcholeric:

oh sorry...I think I shouldn't get you more confused , let's call it off.

feminism will be practiced more wrongly...(your answer)
It won't be practiced wrongly if people actually took their time to study it to know what it's really about
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
trustyshoess:

Nah I'm too scared to actually pierce it. But I wear the ring almost everyday
Nice . it look good on you
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Wakanda: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wait, there is something called Bae Salary? Aye mi oooooo.
Abeg I need some baesalary paying man in my life o.

Kindly add Baehousing allowance, Baemedical insurance, Transport allowance, Leave with Pay, and throw in a BaePension Plan so that I won't be hungry when we break up.

Yours in expectancy
Bae

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by zinaunreal(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
its just a typical example of misdirection. i blame the guys the most for this but most are blind to the extent that they feel the women are to be blamed. if you woo a girl with money, yoy will still need to be spending that money to keep her around period.
absolutely

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by john650(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.

MODIFIED: All these broke and frustrated guys quoting me should better go and work and know what it is like to take care of their women.
The black woman is the least desired woman of all racial and ethnic groups. It is not because they are not beautiful and attractive to the male gender but because of their insatiable appetite for material gains with little or no thought of how the material was acquired or have the patience to delay material gratification.

When a woman places the condition of a relationship with a man on his ability to provide her with a monthly stipend, salary or what have you, the woman has essentially sold her self as a prostitute and does not deserve to be treated as a girlfriend or wife material.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Nice . it look good on you
Thanks smiley
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
john650:

The black woman is the least desired woman of all racial and ethnic groups. It is not because they are not beautiful and attractive to the male gender but because of their insatiable appetite for material gains with little or no thought of how the material was acquired or have the patience to delay material gratification.

When a woman places the condition of a relationship with a man on his ability to provide her with a monthly stipend, salary or what have you, the woman has essentially sold her self as a prostitute and does not deserve to be treated as a girlfriend or wife material.

Very very very very very true smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
brownhawk:
its very ironic that the only thing majority of these ladies have to say in defence is sex. Like I always tell my friends the Nigerian lady is messed up and I can never get married in this country for the sake of purity And peace of mind.

#realmenstandtall

your right sir, ladies in this trash nation are scammers with vagina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by ibkkk(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

On point bro - i told my babe same thing yesterday that she gat to bring value to my life just as i seek to add value to hers. Relationship shouldn't be all about romance but these babes all they care about is to look good, to eat good, to go to nice places, to go shopping, to get the best shoes, wear the besst perfumes, etc all in exchange for fockx - i see this as prostitution cos if you won't/don't meet up, they find someone who will and they offer him that poosie

You even get babe shocked grin cheesy
I pity the poor girl's "thing"
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

your right sir, ladies in this trash nation are scammers with vagina
. Savage.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkkk:

undecided
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkkk:

. Wetin go do thing? E De pain?
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by ibkkk(f): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Wetin go do thing? E De pain?

BabbanBura own dey pain lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Savage.

stupidity of men and women
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
spiritedtete:

Broke guys you call them?... let me tell you what guys like me use your type for...

Day 1: approach either comically or otherwise and excellently show you my class without bragging...

Day2 we are now friends...

Day3 my driver pick you up to any choice of your venue or a classy venue to chat

Still on day 3... because I know you have a lot of problem... I can do a transfer to you right there and tell you "common manage the token for now"

Still on day 3... if you don't want to feel too simple I let you go... but on the other hand you are already overwhelm with my personality and gesture . If I need to see that panties that day I will... but no I won't.

Day4 you come over to my place of choice to relax and have a good time with yourself... unfortunately we bang... Then to you are are now in a relationship with me... you will start calling me baby.

Day4 if you are not sleeping over ... I give u money transport fare to go home or fuel money if u ever had a car. Do you know the meaning of that money .... I just paid you for the Bang. So u don't come and tell me u feel used.

And from then I bang you ... I pay u directly or indirectly... but you still kept calling me baby (for your mind oo).

Now my point... I can't listen to your type... I can't grow with your type... I can't share with your type and I can't live with your type... because you have got nothing to offer... but to depend on my money.

So don't come and tell me you u have got ideas when I am talking.

This is the opposite of fuuuck boy !!

great one my G big dude
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by megabyte2(f): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
What is wrong in giving your girlfriend money to look good and take care of herself?
Your girlfriend can also become your wife so there is nothing bad in pampering and spoiling her with gifts and Money,it makes her feel loved and appreciated.
If you like don't appreciate and shower your girlfriend with money,another man will definitely come and do the job well.

MODIFIED: All these broke and frustrated guys quoting me should better go and work and know what it is like to take care of their women.
The earlier you change your orientation the better for you. A relationship is not a job offer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Ahmiee(f): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
the stingy ones will claim the man is right. nonesense as a man u dont know u ought to care for your girlfriend or wife anyone. not the montly allowance thingy. nop atleast send her money for her upkeeps. u dont give her money to maintain herself buh u admire other girls that look good. if u cant provide for her why are u calling her ur girlfriend. shey you would wanto show her off to your friends. if she looks good, some of em saying the man is right would send money to a random girl they barely even know
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ahmiee:
the stingy ones will claim the man is right. nonesense as a man u dont know u ought to care for your girlfriend or wife anyone. not the montly allowance thingy. nop atleast send her money for her upkeeps. u dont give her money to maintain herself buh u admire other girls that look good. if u cant provide for her why are u calling her ur girlfriend. shey you would wanto show her off to your friends. if she looks good, some of em saying the man is right would send money to a random girl they barely even know
if i can shine by my own money when you show me off to your gfs then shine by your own money when i show you off to my friiends.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
john650:

good one sir
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by amakadihot87(f): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why are men always crying over giving their girlfriend money?it baffles me o.......if you cant afford it or you dont want to do it you let go.... ....for crying out loud it is a voluntary act..............
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
ubunja:

listen to this worshipper lol

Yeah am a worshipper of a reasonable person
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

Yeah am a worshipper of a reasonable person
dont worship profiles you see on NL. go out and talk to real girls
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
spiritedtete:

Broke guys you call them?... let me tell you what guys like me use your type for...

Day 1: approach either comically or otherwise and excellently show you my class without bragging...

Day2 we are now friends...

Day3 my driver pick you up to any choice of your venue or a classy venue to chat

Still on day 3... because I know you have a lot of problem... I can do a transfer to you right there and tell you "common manage the token for now"

Still on day 3... if you don't want to feel too simple I let you go... but on the other hand you are already overwhelm with my personality and gesture . If I need to see that panties that day I will... but no I won't.

Day4 you come over to my place of choice to relax and have a good time with yourself... unfortunately we bang... Then to you are are now in a relationship with me... you will start calling me baby.

Day4 if you are not sleeping over ... I give u money transport fare to go home or fuel money if u ever had a car. Do you know the meaning of that money .... I just paid you for the Bang. So u don't come and tell me u feel used.

And from then I bang you ... I pay u directly or indirectly... but you still kept calling me baby (for your mind oo).

Now my point... I can't listen to your type... I can't grow with your type... I can't share with your type and I can't live with your type... because you have got nothing to offer... but to depend on my money.

So don't come and tell me you u have got ideas when I am talking.

This is the opposite of fuuuck boy !!

Sadly that's how they keep increasing their mileage and size of the disease infested poosies. Gals depending on guys please keep it up, infact target the yahoo plus guys and dem politicians - both are the most generous care givers.
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
ubunja:

dont worship profiles you see on NL. go out and talk to real girls

Bros trust me, that's not a problem at all. It's just note a priority anymore cos maturity has set in.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkkk:

BabbanBura own dey pain lipsrsealed undecided

What do you know sef?
Re: Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary by BabbanBura(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
ibkkk:

on the contrary, she is enjoying it like skying in the clouds

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.