Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? (7397 Views)

Atheist Richard Dawkins: Getting Rid Of God Would Make World Less Moral / "God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by bloomstar: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2018
i came late on this one, oya pastors in the house
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by victorazy(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2018
Even Buhari is a test to us.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by RexTramadol1: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2018
The first TEST of GOD for me is to

Gimme plenty money

I no go stingy

I no go waste am

But as d test never come

Make I face front.
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by igboresuper(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2018
GUD
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

I no even sure sey I dey eligible for the mock exam sef cry embarassed
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2018
victorazy:
Even Buhari is a test to us.

grin A very serious one grin
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Recently went through mine. It wasn't a funny experience sad
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Jabioro: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2018
God didn't test anyone.The shu..mites woman was just being kind,generous and her hospitality earns her good spiritual request.Abraham said he had a voice for that instructn.,weird thing can happen..God test hmmm,He knows he won't..we had enough..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2018
I believe I’ll get some As and lots of sub Fs
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

INSTEAD OF SPENDING HIS TIME ON TESTING PEOPLE,

HE SHOULD LOOK INTO ENDING WORLD HUNGER, ERADICATING DISEASES AND RESOLVING CONFLICTS.

HIS PRIORITIES ARE STEADILY MISPLACED.

IT'S EITHER WE'RE SERVING A CLUELESS DEITY, OR HE SIMPLY DOESN'T EXIST.
all that he can achieve by changing the man himself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Bism:
you certainly don`t know your scripture. God DON`T TEST ANYONE. Please read your bible and be informed.
God does not tempt.. Of course he tests out faith

1 Like

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Bism:
you certainly don`t know your scripture. God DON`T TEST ANYONE. Please read your bible and be informed.
So what was the story of Abraham and Isaac all about?? God told him to sacrifice his only son Isaac and he did with faith but God came around and replaced him with a ram.. Read your bible well and stop saying what you don't know.
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2018
The question is "does (HE)God tempt?"
james 1:13
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by ybalogs(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Issit your pass? Leave answer only to God joor
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by ybalogs(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2018
beekayz:
So what was the story of Abraham and Isaac all about?? God told him to sacrifice his only son Isaac and he did with faith but God came around and replaced him with a ram.. Read your bible well and stop saying what you don't know.
j Hmmm, that was indeed a test of faith.
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Oju4190: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2018
How would u know is from God?
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2018
So how would I know the message is Fr God almighty? With all the fake pastors around
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Mzihterchibest(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2018
wat are u all abt
hmmmm piety tnx
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Mzihterchibest(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2018
Izuogu1:
So how would I know the message is Fr God almighty? With all the fake pastors around
shhhhhhhhhh?shh?
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by bunmconig(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2018
as a christian, we are been tested on a daily basis, some we pass while some we fail. the only thing i'm very sure of is that we can't be tested beyond our spiritual capacity.
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2018
I have failed severally but God is very loving and blessed me immensely
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by RomeoEmpire(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2018
A man can travel for eight hours 'just to have sex with a female friend and yet, not love her.
Sex makes men act as if they are in love.
The eight hours travel sacrifice, gifts bought, hotel paid for and other expenses may seem to be coming from true love but they were all in the sacrifice for sex and nothing more.
The foolish thing is this, the majority of women would jump up inside them and conclude that this is the art of true love. Sex is not an act of commitment. Men still leave the women they sleep with on bed and start thinking of the next woman to sleep with. The satisfaction that
comes from sex dies in minutes.
It is in the nature of Lions to go miles to hunt. The same with men. A man who can afford the expenses of flying from the UK to Nigeria for sex would do it as if he would never turn to another woman for sex.
Sex drives men to do what seems like the
impossible and such turns women around and they start acting weird. Sex and love are not on the same page even in the dictionary.
People can abandon their gold mines and dig the grave for sex. Most young men do terrible things just to have the resources to keep many girls in their life. You may think they are working hard to live well in the future but they are just living for
fun and that is all. Students are now living
together like husbands and wives, and our
society calls it love. What kind of people do these students become when they leave school?
This is why we have a lot of frustrated graduates than nation-building graduates.
Today, a 16-year-old girl is already into sex. She wants to wear everything on trend. She is already a prostitute in the sense that any man
that comes her way for relationship must show some signs of money and she would respond to him.
The funny thing is this, almost all those girls that have become sex symbols end up in a deep mess. How many of them today is changing the world they are into? What kind of spirit would they do well within life? They have sold their souls out
to sex. They pride on what they wear and hotels they go to. That is their biggest achievement. The girls they called cowards are setting up economic empires. Their future is already exhausted when they come to their true senses?
Advice to my beloved brothers and sisters:
For men; never allow your erection today to destroy your future directions, stay positive.
My sisters, all that glitters is not gold, make your future bright and its start today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by BIXYBABE: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2018
The Lord is my Shepherd..........I shall not FAIL
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by JMOB(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2018
lol...what we are going through right now in Nigeria is not far from test...
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by indoorscholar(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Bism:

What did he do to Abraham?
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by oPPOSEE: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2018
Even jesus rejected being tested.

Stop using African mentality in Christianity
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by kennymotors(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2018
kingJoya:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.
Countless times in the Bible, people were put to test. These tests would then influence situations in the Bible. For instance, the shunamite woman who gave prophet Elisha all she had was rewarded at the end. She passed.
Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son. He passed too.
My question now is If God asked you to do something horrible or extraordinary for his sake, would you do it? Or Would you use the excuse that such orders don't come from God?
As a devoted Christian if God should test you now will you pass or fail?
by his grace only, one can pass,
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by davibid: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2018
f
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by EweduAfonja(f): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2018
kingJoya:

do you mean that you are likely to fail that kind of test?

l will be a fool and a lying muhammed if i tell u i can endure half of what befell job...

Honestly i cant
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Bebe0147: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2018
GRACE is all we need, for many have sinned and fallen short of his glory but in his mercy he forgives and wipes all our sins away... thank you Jesus!
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Masterdeking(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2018
GOD is all knowing, He knows all things. He know if u will fail or pass before testing u.

so God do not test us , He teaches us what we should know using some experiences. He knew us before we were born. Don't get it twisted
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Kingsley10000: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Yahweh is arguably the worst imaginary friend to have

Instead of doing something good with his time like ending suffering he's busy playing bet with the devil. testing his creations

also this imaginary Yahweh is said to be all knowing (omniscient) so I wonder why these deluded Christians see sense in an all knowing entity testing its creations, what nonsense. Humans tests its creations simply because they're not all knowing, we build computer programs and spend huge time debugging and even release updates to remove some bugs after releasing the software and getting feedbacks from customers because we aren't all knowing, what's imaginary Yahweh's excuse for testing its creations?
atheist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter / Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives / Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.