Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How To Talk To Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To Beautiful Women (1208 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To Beautiful Women by luckynzo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2007
In my previous articles I talked about how to approach beautiful women successfully whether they are on their own or in groups…In this article I am going to discuss how to talk to beautiful women…because this is where most men fall down…
A lot of visitors to my website have asked me… ‘But, what do I actually say when I talk to a women…I always seem to bore them to death…I keep putting my big foot in it, etc…’
I have discussed in previous articles how you need to be confident but not arrogant when talking to women and how you need to keep the conversation as natural as possible and focused where possible on them…
Well first let’s look at some of the main mistakes men make when they talk to beautiful women…
No 1 - Boring her to tears
This is a mistake all men make at times, some more than others…You know how guys talk to guys, at the club, bar or office…They compete, right? Basically my car’s better than your car, I’m the best golfer or whatever…you will notice any women in their company or close by, quickly glaze over and drift away to talk to each other…
Well a lot of guys when talking to women make this mistake…they endlessly drone about their achievements at work, in sport, etc or go on about current affairs and politics in an effort to impress the lady…she never gets a look in and therefore feels undervalued…
No 2 - Interrogation
Many men get the impression that if they are talking to a woman and she isn’t saying much back then she isn’t interested…so to compensate for this, if they aren’t already making mistake no.1, they bombard the lady with questions to keep the conversation going. However this often has the opposite effect and reveals an insecurity which often turns the lady off altogether.
No 3 - The Angry Silence
Or…the fear of the ‘pregnant pause’. This is similar to mistakes 1. & 2. and leads some men to never shut up. Watch two guys talking together…there be loads of pauses in the conversation. It’s perfectly natural that there will be periods of silence when talking to a woman…so just let them happen…more than likely the lady will fill the void anyway.
So what should you do when talking to beautiful women…
1. Avoid Yes/ No responses
Don’t ask too many questions but if you do, avoid ones that can be answered with a simple yes or no response. Give her control of the conversation by asking her opinion… ‘How do you think this place could be improved?’ is far better than ‘Do you come here a lot?’…you are inviting her to express an opinion which by default implies you value it and therefore her…

View the full article at www.approach-women-easily..com.
Re: How To Talk To Beautiful Women by RuuDie(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2007
guy, all dis na long story o! if u meet woman - fine or not - speak ur mind, if u no get anything 2 say waka pass, no be by force.
if u start to dey look all dis wan u go dey carry scale 4 pocket 2 measure ur talk, d volume of ur voice + d length of pause, length of talk etc.

u harped on d right phrase there "be natural" - be urself, if some1 doesn't dig u d way u are then dey can never dig u any how u form reach - just act d way u'd normally, no use put up a show u can't keep up!
Re: How To Talk To Beautiful Women by iice(f): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2007
RuuDie:

guy, all this na long story o! if u meet woman - fine or not - speak your mind, if u no get anything 2 say waka pass, no be by force.
if u start to dey look all this wan u go dey carry scale 4 pocket 2 measure your talk, d volume of your voice + d length of pause, length of talk etc.

u harped on d right phrase there "be natural" - be yourself, if someone doesn't dig u d way u are then dey can never dig u any how u form reach - just act d way u'd normally, no use put up a show u can't keep up!

Word!!!!
Re: How To Talk To Beautiful Women by orp: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2007
Fine,you have good command of spoken English but the only language women understand is the language of money
Re: How To Talk To Beautiful Women by hadiza30(f): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
orp:

Fine,you have good command of spoken English but the only language[b] women [/b] understand is the language of money
Please dont generalise.
Re: How To Talk To Beautiful Women by shylladear(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
orp:

Fine,you have good command of spoken English but the only language women understand is the language of money

thats very wrong angry
Re: How To Talk To Beautiful Women by madamkoko: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
but the only language women understand is the language of money

LOL!!!! TRUE TO AN EXTENT. LOL.

Not just money but be successful

Legitimate money. : i think that the legitimacy of the money matters a lot.

Job
Nice car
House/nice apt
Be kind
Re: How To Talk To Beautiful Women by wilfred84(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
@madamkoko

Na the KOKO be that, true yan

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces / Ladies Only / Chei! Wetin Naija Men Want Sef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.