Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only (1206 Views)

What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only by anabell(f): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2007
hey ladies can you share how your heart was won in your current or past relationships!
Re: Ladies Only by Eiregirl(f): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2007
Well, well, well. I don't think there was one thing that won my heart. When I met my boyfriend I was actually quite rude to him. I just wasn't interested. He asked me for my number so I gave it to him & left the place we were in. He called & was quite persistent so I agreed to go out with him. He was REALLY sweet & affectionate. We've been together now for about 15 months & it was only in the last 5 months that I've really fallen head over heels in love with him. He's just great & we're planning to be together for a very long time!
Re: Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice one there, !!! grin grin grin Love love love grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: Ladies Only by Eiregirl(f): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2007
Yep, he's a gorgeous guy!
Re: Ladies Only by ghengis(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2007
@xjovial
Didn't you see they wrote for "ladies only"?

@Topic
Interesting one, but why restrict it to the ladies, don't you know guys too get wooed?
Re: Ladies Only by anabell(f): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2007
@eriegirl nice one.i wish u the best. @ghengis sorri about that, u can create one 4 the guys if u wish, but 4 now its just 4 the ladies tongue
Re: Ladies Only by anabell(f): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2007
my ex ,won my heart with his good and very very soft heart.we were friends 4 a while b4 we started dating.he was really really nice to me,was always ready to listen to me always helpful and most of all he had a very soft heart always putin me first in evrything he does he was just everything i could wish 4 in a man.
Re: Ladies Only by bluesky4(f): 12:15am On Jun 25, 2007
aww thats sweet grin

r u and ur ex still friends annabell?
Re: Ladies Only by anabell(f): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2007
@blue sky he died while we were still dating
Re: Ladies Only by Eiregirl(f): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2007
@ anabell
Hey thank you so much for the good wishes wink I'm really sorry to hear about your ex cry
Re: Ladies Only by iice(f): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
Erhhhh sorry anabell about your ex
Re: Ladies Only by cuju: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ghengis
You nko? Are you a lady? grin
Re: Ladies Only by moondust(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2007
scratching my head and leaving thread
Re: Ladies Only by tasiana(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
em,em, em make una wait i dey come wink
Re: Ladies Only by Bolarge(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
Peeps in then rushes out to get pen and notepad;returns and sits comfortably

"Now ladies shoot!" cool grin
Re: Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2007
yes, i have to share this, he always bless me and one of his blessing has never go unfullfilled in my life, i wake up to see goodness, i go to be with favor knowing that victory await me in my dream and surprises the next morning, what more would i haven fallen for?
Re: Ladies Only by vronnie(f): 3:03am On Jun 27, 2007
easy I have finaly found a man as bossy as myself and who knows how to handel me with finess.not to mention finnnnnnnnne as he wannna be grin
Re: Ladies Only by johnnygan(m): 3:38am On Jun 27, 2007
Impressive comments by the ladies heh. But can i act on behalf of ma girl friend this time?
Re: Ladies Only by olababe(f): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2007
me and my boyfriend were friends for like two years, b4 we started. at first we were best of enemies, later we became best of friends and now we are best of couples.

(1) (Reply)

Breakin Up Tactis / Every Serious Relationship Needs 1 Or 2 Major Breakups / With Love From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.