Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (44673 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Pat081: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Kobicove:

...And who told you that a woman is incomplete unless she's married? undecided
abi now dat is how Nigeria way of thinking dat a woman without a man is useless
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.

is that why she is putting her under pressure?

abeg face ur front!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2018
millomaniac:

Ewu gambia
Ma pi jing!

Shou cao la...Mi chi la....

Jing qan fu chi la....

Mai lai tooooooooorrrrrrr!!!!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2018
fakeprophet:

is that why she is putting her under pressure?

abeg face ur front!
. . Did you hear from her mum to ascertain that she is truely putting her under pressure? Abeg face ur back.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:

That should be directed to the eldest in your miserable family grin

Don't remind me I never blow
see this unsuccessful wannabe musician too is talking.

Even school dropouts that ventured into music accidentally made several hit,yet this one who claims to be a graduate and can write all the grammar in English language never even make one single wey kindergarten children Will at least celebrate grin

Oga go find another career.music is not your calling neither will seun pay you for being the oldest member on nl grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
26 only? Some times we need to move out of our comfort zone to find happiness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.

THIS IS SO OLD SCHOOL.

IF WE'VE RAISED CHILDREN WITHOUT THIS MENTALITY FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME THERE WON'T BE SO MUCH INJUSTICE AMONGST THE TWO GENDERS AS THERE IS RN.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by jbrodaly(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Who told you that she cannot be complete without a man?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by courageous17(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2018
Africa mama

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:

That should be directed to the eldest in your miserable family grin

Don't remind me I never blow
This shows you're still a baby in the body of an adult. Keep displaying your stupidity. It's in you. Thank God for the internet. Congratulations grin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2018
jbrodaly:

Who told you that she cannot be complete without a man?
. Ask her mum,she has the answer to ur question.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Deo1986(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2018
I don,t understand if the OP is seeking advice or just lamenting her plight. Judging from her narrative she sounds arrogant and has the i-don't-give-a-Bleep-atittude therefore no comment from me.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by IamAirforce1: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:

Even school dropouts that ventured into music accidentally made several hit,yet this one who claims to be a graduate and can write all the grammar in English language never even make one single wey kindergarten children Will at least celebrate grin

Oga go find another career.music is not your calling neither will seun pay you for being the oldest member on nl grin

Atleast I'm doing something for myself

And you? What have you ever been successful on?
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS SO OLD SCHOOL.

IF WE'VE RAISED CHILDREN WITHOUT THIS MENTALITY FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME THERE WON'T BE SO MUCH INJUSTICE AMONGST THE TWO GENDERS AS THERE IS RN.
. God made it so. We are not more knowledgeable than him.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by jbrodaly(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Toxic parenting. How I wish Africans can understand the concept of toxic parenting is!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
At 26, you should atleast be In a serious relationship

Rubbish!!! Outright nonsense!!! Complete gibberish!!!!

11 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by IamAirforce1: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018
PotatoSalad:

This shows you're still a baby in the body of an adult. Keep displaying your stupidity. It's in you. Thank God for the internet. Congratulations grin

I'm way above your league else you won't be here trolling me

Oloshi grin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:

Wait, what? So IamAirforce1 is a musician? What type of music does he do? Make Jingles for Road transport companies? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by jbrodaly(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Ask her mum,she has the answer to ur question.
You wrote it and I would like you to explain why you thought her life will be incomplete without a man. Do you know what toxic parenting is? Dont be quick to support things like this.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by owowa145(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
So by getting ur own apartment, u think u have solved the issue? My dear I will advice u to go back to ur parent's house and just ignore ur mum's comment. If actually u really need a husband, a man will value u more if u re with ur parents than u being living alone.
a
Chai, the best and wisest counsel I've observed on this platform thus far.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. God made it so. We are not more knowledgeable than him.

LOL, I'M NOT HERE TO BRAG ABOUT GODS OR KNOWLEDGE,

BUT THIS STONE IN MY ROOM THAT I SERVE IS MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN YOU.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by IamAirforce1: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Wait, what? So IamAirforce1 is a musician? What type of music does he do? Make Jingles for Road transport companies? grin grin

Cop it

https://www.nairaland.com/4373511/airforce1-drops-new-jamz-oya

Dropped days ago
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
26 only? Some times we need to move out of our comfort zone to find happiness.
if only she can take care of herself or fall a victim to play boys
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, I'M NOT HERE TO BRAG ABOUT GODS OR KNOWLEDGE,

BUT THIS STONE IN MY ROOM THAT I SERVE IS MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN YOU.
. Then go and beat the mum that asked her to go get married or shut up.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Scamperlee(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2018
Good, you are like me who doesn't see something meaningful in rushing into marriage. I am sure this lady is a decent and nice person. Let us meet and discuss about the future #wink
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by PotatoSalad(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I'm way above your league else you won't be here trolling me

Oloshi grin
League? I just learnt that you're a musician. Do you sing in children birthday parties or funerals or you just comment brain damaging lyrics on Nairaland cos I see you're popular in this forum. No offense

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by agabaI23(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
So by getting ur own apartment, u think u have solved the issue? My dear I will advice u to go back to ur parent's house and just ignore ur mum's comment. If actually u really need a husband, a man will value u more if u re with ur parents than u being living alone.
Lies.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
jbrodaly:

You wrote it and I would like you to explain why you thought her life will be incomplete without a man. Do you know what toxic parenting is? Dont be quick to support things like this.
. Am not supporting her but I feel she has a reason for saying that. Either negative or positive. Should we go and kill the woman for that ? No.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by dingbang(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
I don't see any bad in a woman at 26 renting her own apartment.

As long as you are not sleeping with all the men in your vicinity, then I won't judge you.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by queenblossom(f): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:

And who told u that. By the way are u married? I know u are not married cos if u are married this nonesence u just said won't come out of ur mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
since you're married and "complete", you don get money pass dangote? grin

Married or unmarried PROTECT your peace from toxic family members WHO can come in form of either sailings or mothers

Don't let anybody make you feel less of who you are regardless of your marital status

This one is one of them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by divine2288: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
FortifiedCity:
So what exactly is keeping you from getting married?
.....take it easy biko... no b quarel.... she is nt d giver of husband... God knows best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.