Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (44682 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by lagosrd: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Same question here. If you like move out of this forum. Your mum loves you more than anyone else and she knows what is good for you. Don't get used. Lower ur ego and obey your parents. Maybe it's even because of the pride in you that has made you single. So on behalf of your mum and all we well wishers "when are you getting married"
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by GeniusMurphy7124(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pass well ooo..
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by selfmade22: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
uyaima:
My Dear,your own matter tiny.my own b say,mine younger broda say make i go marry,bcus say him want 2 marry.n i dy live 4 d room way my father give me b4 him die 4 d same compound way my broda dy(family house).him say,d wife way him wnt marry no go live with me 4 d same compound,so,make i pack my load n leave.My dear,my age big pass ur own(thirty three) but i no dy fear,bcus i don c lady of 40yrs wed.I just dy thank papa God,wen der is life,der is hope.
0-8-1-7-5-3-4-4-3-6-4
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
lagosrd:
Same question here. If you like move out of this forum. Your mum loves you more than anyone else and she knows what is good for you. Don't get used. Lower ur ego and obey your parents. Maybe it's even because of the pride in you that has made you single. So on behalf of your mum and all we well wishers "when are you getting married"
when the time is right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Tobycharles: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mum is a woman like you and she knows the truth that you cannot be complete as a woman without a man.

You v not seen the ones that were later made incomplete courtesy of battering n domestic violence in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
o please,excuse YOU.the clown you are defending is one rude,arrogant and mischievous lad.never willing to learn,doesn't take corrections,insults the people that corrected him on how to position himself to be successful

If you see him displaying his caustic tongue,you will understand why he is a nobody in the music industry

Like you don't know apart from loose women,alcohol and drugs,pride is a silent ,disgraceful career killer

When he dea will do exploits,however if he continues with his usual habit,he will continue to be a lout.Ask idris abdulkareem why his music career failed

PRIDE
UNWILLINGNESS TO LEARN
LOUSY BEHAVIOURS
TOO INSULTIVE

apparently air force and idris abdulkareem share a lot of similarities
I have see the name often on NL bt don't follow his comments.l believe u kno him beta bt such lashin is quite demoralizing forget we may tak it a joke here.there is always after thought on what people say of us here no matter the moniker
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by obowunmi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
My mom is like this lady's mom...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by rajiraymond(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Being rented apartment simply means you never even one day thought of getting married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
divine2288:
.....take it easy biko... no b quarel.... she is nt d giver of husband... God knows best
It was a harmless question.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
selfmade22:
0-8-1-7-5-3-4-4-3-6-4
hope you are seriouse. no jokes pls
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tobycharles:

You v not seen the ones that were later made incomplete courtesy of battering n domestic violence in the name of marriage.
. I ve but the truth is that there must be a reason for her mum to be pressuring her at that age. Maybe she is living a wayward life style and the woman is scared she might get pregnant before marriage and hence,her fear. My opinion though.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by AndyCole16(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
mikebrown92:

Hmm
This 1 is strong
Eleyi gidigan.

33yrs, you don born at all?
Wetin dey stop you from getting married?
Shey you no get man at all ni?
Stop all these question you are asking her...I see no difference between the subject matters mother and many of you. Why are you asking her? Anybody can get married at any time they found the right person. We all have our different biological clock. Let's try and understand them and encourage them because they are going through a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
I have see the name often on NL bt don't follow his comments.l believe u kno him beta bt such lashin is quite demoralizing forget we may tak it a joke here.there is always after thought on what people say of us here no matter the moniker
but his own insults doesn't demoralize others

I am speaking from EXPERIENCE.he has insulted me before and I have always put him in his place,so I know what I am talking about.stop making him look like a victim because he's a very big bully
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Offpoint: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
uyaima:
My Dear,your own matter tiny.my own b say,mine younger broda say make i go marry,bcus say him want 2 marry.n i dy live 4 d room way my father give me b4 him die 4 d same compound way my broda dy(family house).him say,d wife way him wnt marry no go live with me 4 d same compound,so,make i pack my load n leave.My dear,my age big pass ur own(thirty three) but i no dy fear,bcus i don c lady of 40yrs wed.I just dy thank papa God,wen der is life,der is hope.
mama dey mama.... aunty dey aunty...
8 years left o for m....e.... pause
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
if only the mum realizes that though...

many claimed to be MARRIED, BUT most are actually SINGLE !

#read inbetween the lines
#only the wise can decode!
#good people go through most sh*t!
#take life easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. I ve but the truth is that there must be a reason for her mum to be pressuring her at that age. Maybe she is living a wayward life style and the woman is scared she might get pregnant before marriage and hence,her fear. My opinion though.
and so what? If she gets pregnant before marriage,big deal?Na she be the first?

Pregnancy before marriage no be sickness
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
lagosrd:
. Thank you for speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
So when are you getting married?
Go and marry her.

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
FortifiedCity:
So what exactly is keeping you from getting married?
.And how is that your fucking business,feel like kicking ur ass now.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
and so what? If she gets pregnant before marriage,big deal?Na she be the first?

Pregnancy before marriage no be sickness
. O boy,today na Sunday o. Take am easy dey vex o.This one you dey para like this wetin happen?
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
you might me correct.thats was my take but l was observin comments.most people taking on frm the lady'r prism
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by CastedAyo: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Uyi168:
..as a muslim,the only thing u knw is how to behead..insane fellows

Shut up!!
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
you might me correct.thats was my take but l was observin comments.most people taking on frm the lady'r prism
. Nigerians believe that as long as somebody comes out to lay a complaint first,that he or she must be right.But it doesn't work that way.
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
but his own insults doesn't demoralize others

I am speaking from EXPERIENCE.he has insulted me before and I have always put him in his place,so I know what I am talking about.stop making him look like a victim because he's a very big bully
I'm not supporting him at all.like l said am yet to observ or folow his comment.Both of you should stop pls.It has aftermate effect on us accept those who doesnt think abt their life at the end of each day
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by AndyCole16(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian lady shared the reason why she left her parents home. According to her, she constantly gets into fights with her because she's consistently reminding her how her mates are married, and she's still in their house.

She said she doesn't have a problem with her father because he didn't disturb her, but she is uncomfortable living in the house because of his mother, so she decided to rent her own apartment.

As seen of The Human of Abuja page;
"I moved out of my parent's house last month because I was always getting into fights with my mother. She was always reminding me day and night about how most of my mates are married and I was still in the house. Always comparing me with her friends' daughters that are married. It got to a point where the house because very uncomfortable for me. Day and night that's all she talked about.

My dad doesn't have any issues with my being unmarried. I am not the only unmarried 26 year old, but my mother always made it seem so. I decided to rent my own apartment in order to regain my peace of mind. My family house is here in Abuja and I rented a house here too. I think giving them some space is just the best decision."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/i-moved-out-of-my-parents-house-because-my-mum-always-remind-me-my-mates-are-married-lady.html

Op please if you know the lady very well...I will relate my mothers experience.
My mother was a very ambitious young woman in her youthful time who started succeeding early in life. She bought her first car at 23 years of age and her business was prospering. It all started to reel and collapsed when her mother (my grand mother) started pressurizing her to get married because she is the only child and grandma cannot wait to see her grand children before she die (according to her). The pressure became too much in my mums life, so she got married to the wrong man twice before reaching 27 years. Everything she achieved went away within 3-5 years. (I have my moms story in the diary section though not with this moniker).
Fortunately, my grand mother is still very much alive to see all she made my mum went through. She has apologized to my mum even crying in our presence for the role she played though ignorantly(she thought she had her best interest at heart).
The lesson to all the unmarried ladies:
Never....ever allow ANYONE to push you into relationship and marriage. My mother is fortunate to have recovered some things back after 25 years of confusion. You might not be that fortunate!!!
Once you go into wrong relationship to marriage, your life can NEVER be the same again. Be wise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Maj196(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
cc: Alexialin
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
toobusy:
.And how is that your fucking business,feel like kicking ur ass now.
Please Dont kick my ass Sir smiley

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kalu61(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Nigerians believe that as long as somebody comes out to lay a complaint first,that he or she must be right.But it doesn't work that way.
Haha,there is a sayin when we were kids that the first to report always win no matter what
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by CastedAyo: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
AndyCole16:

Op please if you know the lady very well...I will relate my mothers experience.
My mother was a very ambitious young woman in her youthful time who started succeeding early in life. She bought her first car at 23 years of age and her business was prospering. It all started to reel and collapsed when her mother (my grand mother) started pressurizing her to get married because she is the only child and grandma cannot wait to see her grand children before she die (according to her). The pressure became too much in my mums life, so she got married to the wrong man twice before reaching 27 years. Everything she achieved went away within 3-5 years. (I have my moms story in the diary section though not with this moniker).
Fortunately, my grand mother is still very much alive to see all she made my mum went through. She has apologized to my mum even crying in our presence for the wrongs she

shocked

Please mention me in another thread.. I'd like to read the diary please
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
Haha,there is a sayin when we were kids that the first to report always win no matter what
. I dey tell you and most of us still ve that mentality
Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by kremzo: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
I am wondering of late why marriage is now a serious prayer point among the female folk..

Am thinking is because of joblessness among the male folk[quote cry author=uyaima post=65544962]My Dear,your own matter tiny.my own b say,mine younger broda say make i go marry,bcus say him want 2 marry.n i dy live 4 d room way my father give me b4 him die 4 d same compound way my broda dy(family house).him say,d wife way him wnt marry no go live with me 4 d same compound,so,make i pack my load n leave.My dear,my age big pass ur own(thirty three) but i no dy fear,bcus i don c lady of 40yrs wed.I just dy thank papa God,wen der is life,der is hope. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady by Respect01(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
So by getting ur own apartment, u think u have solved the issue? My dear I will advice u to go back to ur parent's house and just ignore ur mum's comment. If actually u really need a husband, a man will value u more if u re with ur parents than u being living alone.
Good point! !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.