Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point (1220 Views)

I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
in a trying time where people need huge some of money to stay afloat, i'm here praying for 'little.' people's dream is a big house, car or comfortable family but my case is different.

i heard the victims of texas shooting were given 100 million naira each, davido got a bentley for 157 million and wizkid a watch of 432 million.

Some crippled were given 1.8 million and bags of rice at synangogue church. Chai!
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
at 26, all i'm just praying for but can't get is 100k. 60 k rent, 25k to under scan to detect what's wrong with me and 15k to buy android phone to join whatsapp.
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
cool

Perhaps u better stop praying... Go out and do something..

1 Like

Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by tyup(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Samata104:
Lol
what is funny?
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by MistadeRegal(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Your prayer points self…
Such prayers don't get answered unless you have job, then you can get reply.
But no job, no nothing and you're praying for millions of ₦… Sorry bro.
Get a job, start any genuine business and pray to GOD to expand it. Then you will get divine intervention.
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Can You Explain Why I Am Not Laughing?
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Headlesschicken(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
God blesses our efforts not just prayers,prayers wiv out action just doesn't work...
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
tyup:

what is funny?
Nothing
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Perhaps u better stop praying... Go out and do something..
hmm... opportunities are very limited over here. The government has failed us
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Your prayer points self…
Such prayers don't get answered unless you have job, then you can get reply.
But no job, no nothing and you're praying for millions of ₦… Sorry bro.
Get a job, start any genuine business and pray to GOD to expand it. Then you will get divine intervention.
hmm... Nothing lucrative out there for someone like me who's from a not-so-well-to-do family
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2018
EmergencyCase:
hmm... opportunities are very limited over here. The government has failed us

Then get out of ur country & live abroad sha...
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Headlesschicken:
God blesses our efforts not just prayers,prayers wiv out action just doesn't work...
hmm...k. Show me the way baba when there's an opening ooo
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by ibori1(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2018
come to divine encounter, and pray urself out

Tuesday and Wednesday
Re: You'll Laugh After Reading My Prayer Point by ibori1(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2018
come to divine encounter, and pray urself out

Tuesday and Wednesday

(1) (Reply)

Having Sex Once A Week Slows Ageing / Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? / Outrage As Slay Queen Blasted For S*x With Her Boyfriends Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.