Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question (2148 Views)

Jamb Doesn't Give My Daughter Admission Since 2 Years Ago She Just Finish Her N / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Oya
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Who was Jesus babe while alive?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Who was Jesus babe while alive?
He gat no babe

1 Like

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Sammy07: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Oya

What type of fish did Jesus distribute?
Tilapia
Catfish
Etc?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

He gat no babe

Read in spirit. Mary Magdalene was his babe.
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Facts111: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Did everyone has spirit according to the bible ?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Sammy07:

What type of fish did Jesus distribute? Tilapia Catfish Etc?
Talapia .. Cos e remain like 12 basket.
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Facts111:
Yeah everyone has a spirit (angel) following him/her. including you... Act 12:12 -15
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 12:39am On Jul 14, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Read in spirit. Mary Magdalene was his babe.
Take am easy na
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by tillaman(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2021
What’s the name of that man that echoed chineke moooo and picked race when David killed Goliath and secondly Wetin for happen if to say David miss target?

1 Like

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by CheerfulGiver: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Where in the Bible did it say a wife's breast should satisfy the husband
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Where in the Bible did it say a wife's breast should satisfy the husband
Song of solomon
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 1:35am On Jul 14, 2021
tillaman:
What’s the name of that man that echoed chineke moooo and picked race when David killed Goliath and secondly Wetin for happen if to say David miss target?
the guy name is emeka..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by tillaman(m): 1:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

the guy name is emeka..
wrong, his name was Ejiofor

3 Likes

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by pyyxxaro: 3:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Who was the first person to messs in the Bible
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by DevilsEqual(m): 4:31am On Jul 14, 2021
Only Two men had 70 sons in the bible,who were they?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 5:42am On Jul 14, 2021
tillaman:
wrong, his name was Ejiofor
The name is emeka... He was hired from abia to help with the fight

2 Likes

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 5:44am On Jul 14, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Who was the first person to messs in the Bible
Eve
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 5:45am On Jul 14, 2021
DevilsEqual:
Only Two men had 70 sons in the bible,who were they?
It was a parable
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Is there another life this life on earth?

Dose heaven and hell exist?

Why do people believes in reincarnation?

Why do spirit wife/husband still sufer the living's

If God is omini potent,omini science and alpha and omega, why did he allowed eve to falled to satan tempt?

When the animal's dies where do they spirits go to(heaven or hell)??

Am waiting!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by richmond500: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Eve
lie, it was Adam
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by richmond500: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
there is no other life after this

there is no such thing as heaven or hell

go and ask them

there is no spirit husband, forget those nonsense u see on TV and cele churches, everyone fakes anointing, that's why camera men never fall under it because there is no anointing

If God is omini potent,omini science and alpha and omega, why did he allowed eve to falled to satan tempt?
there is no God, the bible is just fictional story like Zeus, Aphrodite, Uranus etc... For some reasons, the story got too much attention and is been believed just like our parents believed Oduduwa, it was all a story

there is nothing like spirit or soul, u are a biological and chemical entity working in unison to form a sophisticated creature, when u die, everything that makes u starts to fall apart and u loose consciousness, u loose ur pain and everything, nobody goes anywhere after death, its just an everlasting sleep without dreams, just like u completely don't know what is going on during sleep, u won't know what is going on after death, the difference between u and an ant is the level of sophistication, when the ant dies, it dies, nothing like the ant soul will face doom and spirit goes to God, its the same with u

Am waiting!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by richmond500: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Facts111:
if u believe humans have spirit then u should also believe the ants and mosquitoes has spirit.
The bible is just like the ODUDUWA story but for some reasons, it gained such popularity and is viewed as authentic
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Echowas: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

the guy name is emeka..
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Echowas: 6:27am On Jul 14, 2021
OP when king David was old, a young girl was given to him to keep him warm.
Can we say the Bible,with this verse, supports sugar daddy?

1 Like

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by playapayaski: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2021
The all knowing n seeing God right? Pls how come devil n hell? If it wasn't God's plan all along? Don't tell me free will cos he knew d end of man before d beginning yet still gave d free will to chose evil or what?
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Echowas:
OP when king David was old, a young girl was given to him to keep him warm.
Can we say the Bible,with this verse, supports sugar daddy?
He keep him warm. He don't have sex with him. ... Moreover, david was even old to notice
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by CruseMaster1: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2021
TurtleNeck Available for sales

Payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 7:28am On Jul 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Am waiting!!
YES there is another life apart from this.... Heaven and hell exist... Even the bible support recanation... Spirit spouses are just mere demon.... Eve don't attually eat the fruit. When reading your bible, try and read with meditation. The "fruit" in the book of genesis was not attual fruit but "death" .... When animal dies, their spirit goes to "selodoam"
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

The name is emeka... He was hired from abia to help with the fight

Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Juliusmomoh: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2021
playapayaski:
The all knowing n seeing God right? Pls how come devil n hell? If it wasn't God's plan all along? Don't tell me free will cos he knew d end of man before d beginning yet still gave d free will to chose evil or what?
Yeah i ask this kind of question the other day and the answer they gave me war : "as a christain you don't need to think this far"....
Re: I Just Finish Reading My Bible.. Ask Me Any Question by Prime1(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2021
Who is the wife of cain? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them? / CLUMSY NURSE … (18+) / After Satan Fear Womennnnnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.