Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (39184 Views)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by chuose2: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
angry
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by godliman: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Until he puts off those weired rings and sends away those terrible looking ladies there is no proof he is now a new creature
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by greggng: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
If he gives his life to Christ, I will give mine to God
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Jaynom(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
juanjo2:
what is special about Charlie boy going to church again...
To testify
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Brand marketing

Na today...

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Make money show first

In the mean time, I go still face front
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
greggng:

grin grin grin
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by kensolomon34(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Greatzeus:

Listen to Paxonel and stop quoting scriptures wrongly,you shot yourself in the foot quoting Rom16:18,how on Earth could it apply to Freeze,when he has never received tithe or offering from any one before,he is Rich as a result of his hard work. If anything it applies to " men of God " feeding on people's sweat and ignorance.

Brother that's where you got it wrong. Men of God don't feeds on people sweat, they also pay their tithe and give their offerings like every other Christians, a man of God that's not a giver is not living out the Scripture and will always be in lack and want. there's no blessing for a receiver rather the blessing is for those that gives.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
juanjo2:

Hate has eaten deep into your liver. Purge your life of "mental slavery"!
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by kettykin: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
juanjo2:
Heaven refoices over one sinner that repents than over 1 million saints that need no repentance
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by sujexy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
ofuonyebi:

with all the chains in your hands...are you sure Jesus has set you free?....oputa...take a secoond look at yourself..

half salvation is worse than no salvation...i know the pastor may not bother to tell u all the truth because of the ego that u will vomit for them..
that alone makes his salvation incomplete
at d onset of salvation, the spirit man is the one regenerated, the physical starts changing for better as a result of the fruits d regenerated spirit begins to manifest through the word of God that keeps coming into him!
Pls be patient with the man,complete physical change must not be immediate and automatic!!
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by kensolomon34(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
greggng:

He has already given his life to Christ, that's why he went to Church to testify. so, if you're not yet born you better go and give your life to Christ now before it's too late.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
ak22:
Am happy for him . He has finally surrender himself to God

... To God or to Oyakilome?
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Godwin978(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
am not sure he is fully repented if he is born again as claimed he would take of those rings in his fingers
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by apprentist(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Great. See how good he looks
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

You are just being childish, freeze is a christian already, what do you want again from him?
You can be Christian for years yet you're not born again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Princepioneer(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Finally..
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
kensolomon34:

He has already given his life to Christ, that's why he went to Church to testify. so, if you're not yet born you better go and give your life to Christ now before it's too late.
Well said.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by farem: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
juanjo2:

Satanic propaganda 101:
If Charley boy has issued the mind of your cohort, it would have sounded cool to you, but this one is a deep cut and has to be downplayed.

It does have deeper negative effects over there.

To the good news :
This will be sweet if it's true.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Megatrix: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
rickyrex:
Just don't allow him touch u with one of those rings. Else u go dey vomit money for him backyard
Chai!!

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
godliman:
Until he puts off those weired rings and sends away those terrible looking ladies there is no proof he is now a new creature
The fact is that he has confessed Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal saviour openly. As for the way he's looking God will take care of that. After all Christ bis them to come as they are...

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
godliman:
people of God! how do those rings stop him from being born again?
tell me with Bible references.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Of all churches to belong to be born again its Christ Embassey. I pity him. They will just suck him dry. Money suckers.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

You are just being childish, freeze is a christian already, what do you want again from him?
To be a born again christain
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Saved with RINGS in his fingers
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by eleko1: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
with those ring.He probably have wristbangle
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lilimax:
You can be Christian for years yet you're not born again embarassed
He does not need born again, being christian is enough for anyone who believe that Jesus is the Christ that's all
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Pat081: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
juanjo2:
abi ooo dis op is jobless
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
ofuonyebi:

with all the chains in your hands...are you sure Jesus has set you free?....oputa...take a secoond look at yourself..

half salvation is worse than no salvation...i know the pastor may not bother to tell u all the truth because of the ego that u will vomit for them..
what's this now? If you've experienced salvation, you will discover that its instantaneous but evidence of changed life increases as one walks with his Savior. Moreso God follows us individually. his focus is on our holiness and reverence for him. I'm happy for him.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

He does not need born again, being christian is enough for anyone who believe that Jesus is the Christ that's all
Except you're born again you shall not enter into he kingdom of God.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by seenga(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
I'm just here thinking of what to fry
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Omenkasi:

I heard it's the most controversial pastor that changed him
is it not pastor Kim? Pastor Kim is not controversial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.