Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (39174 Views)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Charlie dont indulge in too much publicity/show. Pls soberly carry ur cross.
It is time to acquire deeper knowledge of Jesus, u have a lot of work to do oo, remember christianity is a personal race.
May God's grace be with u...

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

He does not need born again, being christian is enough for anyone who believe that Jesus is the Christ that's all
lies from the pit of hell, Jesus said clearly with his own mouth "to enter into the kingdom of God you must be born again"
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by nonix22(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
I see Little wonder his Gwarinpa house has been having a decent look of late.
Weldone Sir
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lilimax:
Except you're born again you shall not enter into he kingdom of God.
That means, born again comes first before the kingdom, meaning, born again was a means to the kingdom and not the kingdom itself.
Being in the kingdom is far better than being born again.
Christianity is the kingdom.

I know you will never understand so forget it, it's beyond the understanding of Africans grin

Black monkeys
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by godliman: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
anochuko01:

people of God! how do those rings stop him from being born again?
tell me with Bible references.
IF I CAME TO INVITE YOU TO MY CHURCH AND I AND ALL MY MEMBERS HAD THOSE RINGS WILL YOU COME?
LAZARUS CAME OUT OF THE GRAVE BUT DID NOT GO HOME WITH THOSE GRAVE CLOTHES. JUST IMAGINE HOW THE WHOLE OF BETHANY MARKET WOULD HAVE SCATTERED HAD LAZARUS SHOWN UP TO BUY FRUITS IN THOSE GRAVE CLOTHES. THOSE RINGS BELONG TO THE OLD DEAD NATURE AND NOT NEW LIFE IF INDEED HE IS BORN AGAIN. HOWEVER CHRIST EMBASSY IS A LIBERALIST CHURCH SO THEY WONT TALK ABOUT IT. I AM WAITING FOR WHEN A MAD MAN WILL BE ALLOWED TO KEEP HIS RAGS ON WHEN HE IS "BORN AGAIN"- LOL
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by dododawa1: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
I thought Charlie boy is a Muslim
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

That means, born again comes first before the kingdom, meaning, born again was a means to the kingdom and not the kingdom itself.
Being in the kingdom is far better than being born again.
Christianity is the kingdom.

I know you will never understand so forget it, it's beyond the understanding of Africans grin

Black monkeys
Why are my wasting my time since? I just discovered you're a Jehova witness shocked ' Ndi uka akpa' if you know what I mean smiley I hail una!
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by cuteboimillz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
wit rings ��
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by bionixs: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

You are just being childish, freeze is a christian already, what do you want again from him?
not just Christian but Christianity

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thank God for him
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

You are just being childish, freeze is a christian already, what do you want again from him?
His tithe.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by ZombieBuster: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
donnie:

You have been fooled. He is one of those planted among the sheep to steal, kill and destroy. But he has failed.

By telling you not to be used to build a business empire.... Olodo think

Adeboyes son is warming up to take over his father's business and properties around the world...

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Thank God for him

Hello hw is ur health
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
11I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
12The hired hand is not the shepherd, and the sheep are not his own.
When he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away.
Then the wolf pounces on them and scatters the flock.
13The man runs away because he is a hired servant and is unconcerned for the sheep.…

- John 10:11-13

[s]Wrong
To continue in a moment, as I am having my lunch [/s]

Paxonel, my main mayne, please accept my profuse apologies & disregard my now scratched out earlier speak out
I thought you were refering and talking about John 10:11-13
as John 10:13, in particular, the part, where, in at sight of wolf, the man runs away, is talking of pasteurpreners

grin grin grin grin grin
I dey chop o, my food don throw way finish for my mouth, some even pass nose come out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Hello hw is ur health
Getting better. Good pm
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Getting better. Good pm

Same...how was ur day? Hope you have Eaten and taken Drugs
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by miketayo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
donnie:

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Tell me one false teaching daddy freeze has said?

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by godliman: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lilimax:
The fact is that he has confessed Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal saviour openly. As for the way he's looking God will take care of that. After all Christ bis them to come as they are...
I WISH THAT WAS THE CASE BROS, BUT CHECK HIM TWO YEARS LATER AND TELL ME IF HE HAS PUT OFFTHOSE RINGS BECAUSE CHRIST EMBASSY WONT TELL HIM THE NEED TO PUT THEM OFF. BY REPENTING AND BELIEVING IN CHRIST HE IS SAVED AND WILL GET TO HEAVEN IF HE DIES NOW. BUT AS HE LIVES ON HE MUST BRING FORTH FRUIT WORTHY OF REPENTANCE.. DO YOU KNOW WHY CHURCHES ARE MENTIONED AMONG THE PLACES WITH HIGH CONCENTRATION OF INDECENT DRESSING? THAT IS IT, REPENTANCE WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING FRUITS. REMEMBER BY THEIR FRUITS YOU WILL KNOW THEM. MY APPEARANCE COMES BEFORE MY BEHAVIOUR REMEMBER? IT GIVES THE FIRST IMPRESSION.. I AM A CAUTIOUS OPTIMIST

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Same...how was ur day? Hope you have Eaten and taken Drugs
Yes
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Yes
Ok
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by donswaga: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
That guy never change
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by jidxin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

This your statement is very fallacious, when Jesus says the thief commeth not but to still, kill and destroy he was not referring to any human being as the thief. He was specifically referring to other religions that came before he (Jesus) came on earth to die.
I'm taking time to explain this to you so that you don't have excuse of ignorance, i did not know.

Stop quoting scritures wrongly for your evil agenda against your fellow christian.
You don't like him how does that change his faith?

You better go and enroll in school o

Haba bros stop mis interpreting the bible
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
donnie:

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
Una get serious problem to understand o grin

Anyway, let me state this clearly, christianity is one religion.
All your efforts to divide God's children and seperate them from the flock by saying you are born again and he is not, simply because you perceive they are sinful will not work.
Because even you yourself you are sinful.

It never occur to you that this scripture you just quoted was directed to non christians(people of other religion) who came among the midst of believers pretending to be one of them, trying to convince deceive believers that, that Jesus that was crucified is not the coming Messiah, hence Paul wrote that scripture?

Is daddy freeze non christian, has he ever denied saying that Jesus is not the Christ ?

Use your brain and think, ask yourself simple questions and advice yourself before God visits you by himself o
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by Sir2rexninefour(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
lipsrsealed[b]jideamugiaka
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
juanjo2:
what is special about Charlie boy going to church again...

The devil is not going to like this.
He took off his rings bro (at least most of it) . Lool
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Is remaining daddy freeze

Freeze is probably more Christian than you are. Man looks at stature, God sees the heart. Don't judge.

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by princetom1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
So, Charly boy has now join the scamming business? undecided

Let him pull off all those dirts he called fashion first, from his nose to the woman at the back (one of the dogs he walks around with)...

If this was to be the time of the Israelite... God go just strike him with thunder for lieing and that pastor for letting him step on the alter with his dirts
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by princetom1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
pressplay411:

The devil is not going to like this.
He took off his rings bro (at least most of it) . Lool

The ones on his 10 fingers and his nose and the places we can't see? tongue, it's papers?
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by paxonel(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
His tithe.
Nor go start full time yahoo first grin
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by donnie(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
paxonel:

Una get serious problem to understand o grin

Anyway, let me state this clearly, christianity is one religion.
All your efforts to divide God's children and seperate them from the flock by saying you are born again and he is not, simply because you perceive they are sinful will not work.
Because even you yourself you are sinful.

It never occur to you that this scripture you just quoted was directed to non christians(people of other religion) who came among the midst of believers pretending to be one of them, trying to convince deceive believers that, that Jesus that was crucified is not the coming Messiah, hence Paul wrote that scripture?

Is daddy freeze non christian, has he ever denied saying that Jesus is not the Christ ?

Use your brain and think, ask yourself simple questions and advice yourself before God visits you by himself o

Firstly, there is religion in Christianity, but Christianity is not a religion.

Secondly, that is the book of Romans, written to the church, not to the world. These sort of people have been in the church since the days of the apostles. Paul warned the church about such folks.

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Ever heard of "wolves in sheep clothing"?

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Re: Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) by anochuko01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
godliman:

IF I CAME TO INVITE YOU TO MY CHURCH AND I AND ALL MY MEMBERS HAD THOSE RINGS WILL YOU COME?
LAZARUS CAME OUT OF THE GRAVE BUT DID NOT GO HOME WITH THOSE GRAVE CLOTHES. JUST IMAGINE HOW THE WHOLE OF BETHANY MARKET WOULD HAVE SCATTERED HAD LAZARUS SHOWN UP TO BUY FRUITS IN THOSE GRAVE CLOTHES. THOSE RINGS BELONG TO THE OLD DEAD NATURE AND NOT NEW LIFE IF INDEED HE IS BORN AGAIN. HOWEVER CHRIST EMBASSY IS A LIBERALIST CHURCH SO THEY WONT TALK ABOUT IT. I AM WAITING FOR WHEN A MAD MAN WILL BE ALLOWED TO KEEP HIS RAGS ON WHEN HE IS "BORN AGAIN"- LOL
stop screaming in caps lock. give me bible reference that says that when a man gets born again he must change his clothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague / Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.