Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? (2841 Views)

Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... / Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by ItzBIM(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
I’m not sure where to put this but here it goes.
So I was thinking why can’t we remember those very young moments of our life. Like our 1 year old birthday. Is I because our brain has not yet been developed fully or we just subconsciously choose not to remember.
The youngest I can remember is 7 at my grandma’s burial.
What about you how far can you go down memory lane.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
I no remember all but I remember my aunt...auntie Wunmi. Who used to sit with legs open wide And put a mirror before her to view her pussy while she massturbates. I remember the the site looking like tiger's face with beards.

In d bathroom nko, she will use my hand and finger to rub the slippery thing. Been long i saw her but hrd she's now a big mummy sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by CastedAyo: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lemme think �
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
I can remember when my littler brother was born. And I'm two years and about 8 months older.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Says who? I remember most of them, I have a sharp memory.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
Says who? I remember most of them, I have a sharp memory.

Self hype all the time is a product of low self esteem.

Have someone who compliments you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by sweetetlove(f): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

if you don't blow your trumpet who will? grin cheesy
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by sweetetlove(f): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

if you don't blow your own trumpet who will? grin cheesy
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
sweetetlove:
if you don't blow your own trumpet who will? grin cheesy

Nobody will tho.

But blowing it all the time?
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
My memory goes far back but of course there're very wide memory gaps too. My family says I have the memory of an elephant, very photographic.
One day I was sitting with my mother & I enquired about an incident that happened a very long time ago. She asked how did I know about that. I said I remember it & went on to give more details. She said that's impossible because you were just a baby when it happened! According to her I was less than a year old. I still don't know how I did it. Kinda scary.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by ubunja(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
mine is from around 3 yrs. but its maybe two or three events from that time. but they solidify from grade 1 upwards.
Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by ItzBIM(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
My memory goes far back but of course there're very wide memory gaps too. My family says I have the memory of an elephant, very photographic.
One day I was sitting with my mother & I enquired about an incident that happened a very long time ago. She asked how did I know about that. I said I remember it & went on to give more details. She said that's impossible because you were just a baby when it happened! According to her I was less than a year old. I still don't know how I did it. Kinda scary.
wow.. you know what they say “An Elephant never forgets”

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? by oyetpel(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I no remember all but I remember my aunt...auntie Wunmi. Who used to sit with legs open wide And put a mirror before her to view her pussy while she massturbates. I remember the the site looking like tiger's face with beards.

In d bathroom nko, she will use my hand and finger to rub the slippery thing. Been long i saw her but hrd she's now a big mummy sha

Nigga, WTF!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating A Woman With Child / I Hope Your Relationship Crashes So Soon So I Could Pop Some Wine: / Would You Date Someone That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.