Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... (24350 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by TheSchrodinger(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
It happened in London, in July, the 7th month of the year 2010. Ben and Angela Ihegboro, two black Nigerian couple had the shock of their life when the baby they gave birth to turned out to be white.

Ben and Angela, both surnamed Ihegboro (as a result of their marital status), were not half-castes, they didn't have white genes. Despite this, the couple gave birth to a baby who was not only blonde but blue-eyed too.

The baby was not Albino. Albinism is a condition in which the body cannot produce Melanin. Melanin is the pigment that gives us Africans our characteristic black colour. However, this baby who was named Nmachi by her bewildered parents wasn't an albino.

In 2010, this couple, Ben and Angela Ihegboro welcomed Nmachi as an addition to a family that had two other children. These two children, at the time, were 4 years old and 2 years old. The first one who should be 14 years old by now is named Chisom while the second one, a girl who should be 12 years by now is named Dumebi. Dumebi and Chisom are black children unlike their sister, Nmachi.

When Nmachi was born, her mother, Angela called her "a miracle". However, the reaction of her father, Ben, was a little bit different. His first words as he recalled it were: "what the flip!"

When he was quizzed about the possibility of his wife cheating on him, Ben emphasized that he was certain his wife....

Continue reading and see more pictures at...
https://froster123..com/2020/11/black-Nigerian-parents-give-birth-to white-blond-baby.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Uzomacharles: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmmmm
Something external Happened

12 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Badbunny: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Badbunny: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
The realest simp

cheesy

Jk lol

17 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by blinking001(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Some men sha
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by jenny005: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
It is the hand of GOD
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by doggedfighter(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Been seeing this as a meme. Never knew the story behind the picture.

What the flip !! grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Dreadlock69(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
You black I black
How baby white

1 Like

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Pierocash(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
The woman has some questions to answer

1 Like

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by CosmicPhoenix: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
It happened in London undecided, I'm certain the bitch cheated.
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Michealky: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
They are hiding the real story. They did IVF

9 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Aboks(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Go for DNA test

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Samfloxin(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
May be she slept with a white man in her dream.
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Karleb(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
It's obvious the wife cheated.
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Since year 2010 The man should have saved enough for DNA test or done already. OP should serve us latest info here,,,, the link is not going through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by fatymore(f): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Baby you know come
I know come

How come belle come
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by owobokiri(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Even if she cheated, the baby is not supposed to come out a blonde.

8 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Babara1994(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Baba, go for DNA test ASAP

1 Like

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Octopusssy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
La click la purge hot, water water shït.
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Introvertmemer(m): 3:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Is it me or does dat baby look like donald trump
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Uyi168: 3:53am On Nov 09, 2020
I'm sure the idiot hasn't gone for DNA test..
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by igben(m): 4:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Latest pictures...

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by YouAreFinished: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2020
igben:
Latest pictures...
Now the child looks like a black man

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:

Now the child looks like a black man

He does.
He has the facial structure of an African.

Is it just me, or did the husband change overnight

4 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by osuulola(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2020
igben:
Latest pictures...

Doesn't look like the same family to me.

6 Likes

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by Masterclass32: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2020
igben:
Latest pictures...
That's another couple.
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by rowland545(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Shit happens...an away match occurred here
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by BanevsJoker(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Not the same family.

1 Like

Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by kheny12(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2020
miracood:

He does. He has the facial structure of an African.
Is it just me, or did the husband change overnight
lol The confusion no be for here grin
Re: Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
It happened in London undecided, I'm certain the bitch cheated.
Did you have to cuss?! A simple paternity test would solve the whole issue!
I really don't know what's with people who cuss!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Tinder Catfish / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.