Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288515 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just like that bayley is going to lose her title
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Qu3sT:
grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Qu3sT:
angry angry angry angry
These writers should not try it oo
Or else they will turn WWE to DC angry angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
hulk616:
angry angry angry angry
These writers should not try it oo
Or else they will turn WWE to DC angry angry
grin grin grin
Is it not the WWE that I know
Always expect to be frustrated
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Beck lynch and Seth are engaged guys...it's happening veryoon...I hope cheesy

If you need more things that can make you happy watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63bkfv4MT8
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Qu3sT:

His death is what led to WWE taking their wellness policy somewhat serious cos back then everybody was slowly killing theirselves with drugs and all that.

That his diving headbutt from the top rope. Skull crushing stuff. Some moves ehn
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2019
pu7pl3:
Beck lynch and Seth are engaged guys...it's happening veryoon...I hope cheesy

If you need more things that can make you happy watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63bkfv4MT8
Those two will kill themselves before all is said and done
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Qu3sT:

Those two will kill themselves before all is said and done

And I like it grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
NicestDude:

That his diving headbutt from the top rope. Skull crushing stuff. Some moves ehn

As in

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

And I like it grin grin
If I know my WWE and I do I'll be expecting Michael cole to blast our ears nonstop about their engagement
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Qu3sT:

If I know my WWE and I do I'll be expecting Michael cole to blast our ears nonstop about their engagement

When I said I like it I thought you were referring to Killian dain and Matt riddle killing themselves
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

When I said I like it I thought you were referring to Killian dain and Matt riddle killing themselves
To both actually
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2019
Qu3sT:

To both actually

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is impact wrestling part of WWE ? : undecided
That's has to be the worst wrestling I have watched in my life.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
Is impact wrestling part of WWE ? : undecided
That's has to be the worst wrestling I have watched in my life.

No it's not
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
The miz came through with the fire promo as usual hyping me up for his match and apparent win till Corbin kicked out of the skull crushing finale and hit the end of days....Nice way to kill my hopes Corbin...now I'm fully backing you for the win and another big push from WWE...the tank top isn't doing it for me tho embarassed

Y'all should watch ricochet Vs drew and Alexander Vs cesaro cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dstv just moved WWE to the compact bouquet. I don't even have the strength to be downloading weekly shows, except NXT again. This is some crappy move by Dstv. Just last week, we had a dedicated WWE channel. Now, I have to wait for weekends to watch them.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Drew McIntyre is indeed Samoa Joe 2.0 and that is not good
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kaycee7:
Dstv just moved WWE to the compact bouquet. I don't even have the strength to be downloading weekly shows, except NXT again. This is some crappy move by Dstv. Just last week, we had a dedicated WWE channel. Now, I have to wait for weekends to watch them.

WWE is free for new subsribers grin subscribe bro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

I called it grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

I called it grin
And with Drew's defeat I have constable Corbin winning d whole thing
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

And with Drew's defeat I have constable Corbin winning d whole thing

Exactly...unless they want to go with an underdog like Ali or Cedric
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

WWE is free for new subsribers grin subscribe bro

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Qu3sT:
As in. The thing dey make me cry.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin[quote author=Kaycee7 post=81669134][/quote]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
So maverick won back the 24/7 title...I wonder why Kevin didn't take it

Sami Zayn is overshadowing shinsuke with this mouthpiece thingy...

I'm no longer feeling Roman,dB,Kofi and Orton in their stories

Looks like the miz is back in the title scene....

Ali vs Murphy is a must watch
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Next week is Andrade Vs Ali.
Thank you king of the ring.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rhea Ripley is my new bae kiss

Watch the era take the title away from the streets in a wild match and Keith Lee Vs dijakovic doing things men like them shouldn't do
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 1:21am On Aug 30, 2019
pu7pl3:
Rhea Ripley is my new bae kiss

Watch the era take the title away from the streets in a wild match and Keith Lee Vs dijakovic doing things men like them shouldn't do
Has any one from Nxt UK ever been promoted to the main roster?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Risky005:

Has any one from Nxt UK ever been promoted to the main roster?

I don't think so but rhea Ripley has been on NXT since she competed in the Mae young classic,I think she was on NXT UK before that tho

Or is it the other way round Either way she is ma jam
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Abdul9025(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Have you guys watch the AEW ppv all out... Kenny Omega vs PAC(Neville), Cody Rhode Vs (shawn Spear(Tye Dillinger) and Chris Jericho winning the AEW champion grin grin grin grin

They are becoming great competition to wwe.. I have watch all there ppv they are doing much better than ROH, Impact, TNA and the rest
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2019
pu7pl3 who won King of the ring

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.