Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288542 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
hulk616:
which name is that?
The greatest grappler Chris Benoit
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

It's mainly foriegn fans that don't like him...I love the guy...nobody has ever kicked out of that EOD and he has really improved promo wise since he shaved his head
Wow, nobody? I never knew. That's cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Risky005:

Wow, nobody? I never knew. That's cool

He is the only one on the roster with that record...he is my favourite to win the king of the ring tournament sef
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wrestlers can get kayfabe injuries if the story warrants itor maybe if the wrestler has something he needs to attend to that will keep him out of action he will be injured in kayfabe by another wrestler and written out to explain his absence

But most times the injuries are real and that is why you should not try it at home or school or anywhere unless you are a professional...
if i m in trouble I will do RKO angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Risky005:

The greatest grappler Chris Benoit
who is that ? undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

He is the only one on the roster with that record...he is my favourite to win the king of the ring tournament sef
is Orton fighting in king of the ring tournament ? angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
hulk616:
who is that ? undecided
He killed his son and his wife and committed suicide. Wwe never mention his name till date
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2019
Risky005:

He killed his son and his wife and committed suicide. Wwe never mention his name till date

And his clips were deleted from the WWE data base
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:
is Orton fighting in king of the ring tournament ? angry

No he has his hands full with Kofi
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:
which name is that?
Chris Benoit
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

No he has his hands full with Kofi
he just destroyed kofi and co
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Risky005:

please for someone like me that just discovered that wrestling is acting, please indicate whether it real life or acting
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2019
The feind is all shades of awesome

Kaycee7 have you seen how Alexa and Nikki are defending their titles?? grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

please when is orton fighting (RKO-ing) next?
and also that woman that won money in the bank
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:
please when is orton fighting (RKO-ing) next?
and also that woman that won money in the bank

They will be in action this night...bayley's title run has been kind of a dud
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

who is bayley?
orton should easily destroy this guy except the writers decide to be lipsrsealed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:
who is bayley?
orton should easily destroy this guy except the writers decide to be lipsrsealed

The money in the bank woman you were talking about
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:
please for someone like me that just discovered that wrestling is acting, please indicate whether it real life or acting
Real life
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

The money in the bank woman you were talking about
ok
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Qu3sT:

Real life
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
His death is what led to WWE taking their wellness policy somewhat serious cos back then everybody was slowly killing theirselves with drugs and all that.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

So who should b champion cos other than Charlotte I can't think of anyone else
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Qu3sT:

So who should b champion cos other than Charlotte I can't think of anyone else

I think she can still salvage it if they start booking her strongly,like kofi....the lack of TV time and mediocre Seth like sessions when she is on TV isn't doing it for her...she was really hot after she cashed in but she has cooled off but I think they can still salvage it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

I think she can still salvage it if they start booking her strongly,like kofi....the lack of TV time and mediocre Seth like sessions when she is on TV isn't doing it for her...she was really hot after she cashed in but she has cooled off but I think they can still salvage it
She needs a Sasha Vs Becky type feud and I don't know if there's anyone on smackdown who can deliver
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
This morherf*cker grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Qu3sT:

His death is what led to WWE taking their wellness policy somewhat serious cos back then everybody was slowly killing theirselves with drugs and all that.
ok oo
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Qu3sT:

She needs a Sasha Vs Becky type feud and I don't know if there's anyone on smackdown who can deliver

If they can bring the NXT version of ruby rose or turn ember moon heel I think they will help elevate her reign
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Qu3sT:
This morherf*cker grin

You and your CrossFit Jesus fetish grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

If they can bring the NXT version of ruby rose or turn ember moon heel I think they will help elevate her reign
Or release asuka from tag team hell
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Qu3sT:

Or release asuka from tag team hell

Those 2 are strong singles competitors and they are not even doing anything as a tag team....it's really frustrating to think about I swear
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lemme just be watching them for now. Alexa was less boring in the ring than usual. Sonya Deville is definitely in-ring quality material. Now if she could take her promo classes serious....
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2019
The way WWE has booked buddy Murphy is probably one of the best ways to draw attention to a new superstar...right now I'm loving every thing he does

And yea Daniel Bryan and Eric Rowan are guilty as fvck grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.