Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290930 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Shayna Bazzler - Queen of Spades
Natalya - Queen of Hearts
Charlotte - Queen of [img]https://media1./images/98dcfb61106b739f7f771c4a6847b50a/tenor.gif?itemid=12138963[/img]
grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Qu3sT:

grin

Nah bruh really they have their own uniqueness...boobs FC for life and Charlotte remains the Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfBPK_8IUvU

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 5:22am On Jan 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

Nah bruh really they have their own uniqueness...boobs FC for life and Charlotte remains the Queen

Queen of plastic boobs undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Debroslink:

Queen of plastic boobs undecided

Lol...fair enough grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2020
Aleister Black Vs Murphy again was hard hitting bunkers and Murphy's reaction to his loss was the best thing on the whole show tbh...props to Seth Rollins too he really knows how to recruit...

Drew McIntyre beat AJ and Randy..the build continues

R-truth is a gem and a genius grin grin

The Becky Vs Asuka feud is finally picking up,nice segment too...

I'm tired of Rowan's cage already,I know it's something stupid in there Vince,I know

Rey Mysterio Vs Andrade ladder match for the U.S. title next week would be dope

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2020
pu7pl3:
Aleister Black Vs Murphy again was hard hitting bunkers and Murphy's reaction to his loss as the best thing on the whole show tbh...props to Seth Rollins too he really knows how to recruit...

Drew McIntyre beat AJ and Randy..the build continues

R-truth is a gem and a genius grin grin

The Becky Vs Asuka feud is finally picking up,nice segment too...

I'm tired of Rowan's cage already,I know it's something stupid in there Vince,I know

Rey Mysterio Vs Andrade ladder match for the U.S. title next week would be dope
Don't act like you didn't see Owens and the half pipe thing angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2020
badinfluence:

Don't act like you didn't see Owens and the half pipe thing angry

Lol grin you mean the running up the stage diving cannon ball? grin grin

I'm sorry,my bad cheesy...K.O. is just too awesome
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
DREW 2020
showing more personality than over 90% of the roster. He's finally showing the fans something different other than being king constable Corbin's lackey or henchman to Shane or someone else.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by maureensylvia(f): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
how dangerous is that green Mist that Asuka poured on Becky's face
shouldn't it be banned?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
"Ladies and gentlemen, and things that live in Kentucky" grin grin grin

Please Vince, Murphy v Black in wrestlemania Abeg!!! Match was lit and now the best kept secret joins the messiah cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
maureensylvia:
how dangerous is that green Mist that Asuka poured on Becky's face

shouldn't it be banned?
not that dangerous but becky should be closing her eyes fully for that instead of closing and opening them as the mist was splashed on her face.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Met this girl today who was watching a Royal Rumble match on her phone from YouTube. Usually I like girls who like wrestling, but upon conversing with her I discovered that she's a devoted mark who idolizes Roman Reigns and knows nothing about kayfabe. She considers WWE as a legit sport. I just started nodding my head to all she was saying grin I
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ignorance really is Bliss. I kinda envy people who still believe wrestling is a legit sport. I always feel they enjoy it more. Knowledge is a curse embarassed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Risky005:
Met this girl today who was watching a Royal Rumble match on her phone from YouTube. Usually I like girls who like wrestling, but upon conversing with her I discovered that she's a devoted mark who idolizes Roman Reigns and knows nothing about kayfabe. She considers WWE as a legit sport. I just started nodding my head to all she was saying grin I

I've met dozens of girls like this bruh and no matter what you tell them they can never believe in kayfabe..funny thing tho they all Stan Roman

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Risky005:
Ignorance really is Bliss. I kinda envy people who still believe wrestling is a legit sport. I always feel they enjoy it more. Knowledge is a curse embarassed

That's why we keep scrutinizing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Just imagine if it's just a snake in Rowan's cage
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Risky005:
Just imagine if it's just a snake in Rowan's cage

I'm already mentally prepared to be underwhelmed grin grin I can't be hurt by Rowan's pet thingy in any way bruh
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

That's why we keep scrutinizing grin grin
Funny enough those who still believe it's real aren't the worst. The worst are those who know it's not real, but always feel the need to remind us every time.
They'd be like "you know it's acting right"
Me: yes
Them: so why are you still watching it undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
I wonder if the Messiah would help Murphy go after Aleister,I can't take another segment of him waiting for someone else to knock undecided plus I really felt bad for my man Murphy for just sitting there man that was some really deep character work grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Risky005:

Funny enough those who still believe it's real aren't the worst. The worst are those who know it's not real, but always feel the need to remind us every time.

Arrgh!!!! I'm already used to those ones...if they bring it up I ask them the same thing about movies and they mostly keep shut and rest their case.... except for some really annoying and stubborn ones grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

Arrgh!!!! I'm already used to those ones...if they bring it up I ask them the same thing about movies and they mostly keep shut and rest their case.... except for some really annoying and stubborn ones grin
I used to be ashamed before, but now I don't care. I like watching wrestling with my speakers on full blast mode sef cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Attending at least one WrestleMania and Royal Rumble each is on my bucket list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Risky005:

I used to be ashamed before, but now I don't care. I like watching wrestling with my speakers on full blast mode sef cool

I fux with za same energy brah

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Risky005:

Wrestlemania...me too

When I was dating I used to tell my girl we would attend one together one day..seems it would have to be someone else now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Risky005:
I don't. I couldn't fully get into wrestling until I understood that it was scripted and choreographed. Everything started making sense from thereon.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Risky005:

For me, those who believe it's real will remain the worst. Their comments sound so stupid and they're stubborn in their ignorance. At least, I can shut the "ya-know-it's-not-real" crew up with some choice snide remarks or just full on geek out on them.
Their is no winning with marks. They'll frustrate the sh1t out of you.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:26am On Jan 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

I've met dozens of girls like this bruh and no matter what you tell them they can never believe in kayfabe..funny thing tho they all Stan Roman
Simple answer - Raw Animal Magnetism.
Dude exudes it even on screen. Definitely a chick magnet.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Risky005:
Attending all big four. And watching all events on the weekend live. From Friday Night SmackDown to Takeover to the PPV to Monday Night Raw.
It doesn't necessarily have to be in the same year, though.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Kaycee7:
Attending all big four. And watching all events on the weekend live. From Friday Night SmackDown to Takeover to the PPV to Monday Night Raw.
It doesn't necessarily have to be in the same year, though.
There's this guy who wears a lemon shirt. He's in every ppv, even AEW's. Lucky fella
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Risky005:

There's this guy who wears a lemon shirt. He's in every ppv, even AEW's. Lucky fella
Well he's devoted. So his luck is deserved.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Kaycee7:
Simple answer - Raw Animal Magnetism.
Dude exudes it even on screen. Definitely a chick magnet.

Raw animal magnetism?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

Raw animal magnetism?
My bad. Meant attraction not magnetism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.