Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290266 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2020
Kaycee7:
My bad. Meant attraction not magnetism.

What causes it tho? Toomuch testosterone? Or just looks?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
pu7pl3:

What causes it tho? Toomuch testosterone? Or just looks?
Honestly, I can't explain it. It's definitely not any of the options you listed. I've seen folks that are not conventionally good-looking exude it. Women have it too. So it's definitely not a testosterone thing. Perhaps, one day, I'll do a bit of research on it.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kaycee7:
Honestly, I can't explain it. It's definitely not any of the options you listed. I've seen folks that are not conventionally good-looking exude it. Women have it too. So it's definitely not a testosterone thing. Perhaps, one day, I'll do a bit of research on it.

Sounds like a super power..I wish I had it

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Risky005:
Attending at least one WrestleMania and Royal Rumble each is on my bucket list.
Same and also a takeover

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2020

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by maureensylvia(f): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Risky005:
Met this girl today who was watching a Royal Rumble match on her phone from YouTube. Usually I like girls who like wrestling, but upon conversing with her I discovered that she's a devoted mark who idolizes Roman Reigns and knows nothing about kayfabe. She considers WWE as a legit sport. I just started nodding my head to all she was saying grin I

so you will like me naa cos I love wrestling...

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Risky do the needful grin cheesy

maureensylvia:

so you will like me naa cos I love wrestling...

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
I know many people won't like it but I want this version of Seth Rollins (Messiah) to win this Rumble grin AOP should also take the tag titles away from the Viking raiders smiley

Realistically tho only one part of this is more likely to happen and that's AOP winning the tag titles
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2020
pu7pl3:
I know many people won't like it but I want this version of Seth Rollins (Messiah) to win this Rumble grin AOP should also take the tag titles away from the Viking raiders smiley

Realistically tho only one part of this is more likely to happen and that's AOP winning the tag titles
Yeah, Seth's not winning the rumble back to back.
Brock will most likely win or a suprise return like John Cena or something
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Qu3sT:

Yeah, Seth's not winning the rumble back to back.
Brock will most likely win or a suprise return like John Cena or something

Or a sneaky Miz cheesy il be happy for the rest of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

Or a sneaky Miz cheesy il be happy for the rest of the year
Lol. Miz ke?
It's either Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Risky005:

Lol. Miz ke?
Daniel ain't winning d rumble
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Qu3sT:

Daniel ain't winning d rumble

Risky005:

Lol. Miz ke?

I don't think this rumble is coming to Smackdown,I may be wrong tho

See how all of you are sleeping on the Miz tho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

[/color]

[color=#770077]I don't think this rumble is coming to Smackdown,I may be wrong tho

See how all of you are sleeping on the Miz tho grin
I think the winner would face The Fiend and who removes Lesnar would face him at WrestleMania. Fiend defeats Bryan, then Bryan wins the Rumble for the ultimate rematch. Just my fantasy though
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Risky005:

I think the winner would face The Fiend and who removes Lesnar would face him at WrestleMania. Fiend defeats Bryan, then Bryan wins the Rumble for the ultimate rematch. Just my fantasy though

I'm finding it hard to see an alternate universe where Daniel Bryan defeats the Fiend
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Drew McIntyre is winning the men's Royal Rumble. It's not a prediction, it's a spoiler grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Odunayomi247(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Kaycee7:
Drew McIntyre is winning the men's Royal Rumble. It's not a prediction, it's a spoiler grin grin
the most underrated Wwe superstar

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Kaycee7:
[img]https://media1./images/7a5c378be791ea475bc39c1c1653519f/tenor.gif?itemid=5496141[/img]

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Kaycee7:

Why do I rate Paul Heyman's spoilers over yours? grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

Why do I rate Paul Heyman's spoilers over yours? grin
Because he's better than me on the mic.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kaycee7:
Because he's better than me on the mic.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Being in a feud with king constable Corbin is akin to being in hell - it's never-ending toture.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Qu3sT:
Being in a feud with king constable Corbin is akin to being in hell - it's never-ending toture.

I've not watched smackdown yet..give us a recap now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

I've not watched smackdown yet..give us a recap now
[img]https://media1./images/60c06138aa227426fd485da2cebf7f38/tenor.gif?itemid=14703706[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Qu3sT:

[img]https://media1./images/60c06138aa227426fd485da2cebf7f38/tenor.gif?itemid=14703706[/img]

You just wanted to use that Gif

Did you notice the botched starship pain from Morrison?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Daniel Bryan got a little bit of the Fiend this time,that's nice and the stipulation he chose is also logical unlike Roman...Kane still has one of the most badass WWE entrances

Gable was also badass

The artists are getting good crowd reactions,it's cool

John Morrison beat big E..nice

They just want to be hyping up the women's right, trying to make it look dangerous.. Lmao..I only wish Raw and Smackdown can have atleast half of the kind of women's roster NXT has

And this happened cheesy cheesy cool

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

You just wanted to use that Gif

Did you notice the botched starship pain from Morrison?
At least he didn't injure big E
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
pu7pl3:
Daniel Bryan got a little bit of the Fiend this time,that's nice and the stipulation he chose is also logical unlike Roman...Kane still has one of the most badass WWE entrances

Gable was also badass

The artists are getting good crowd reactions,it's cool

John Morrison beat big E..nice

They just want to be hyping up the women's right, trying to make it look dangerous.. Lmao..I only wish Raw and Smackdown can have atleast half of the kind of women's roster NXT has

And this happened cheesy cheesy cool
Otis and Mandy trying to outdo the love story of lana and lashley.

I stan
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Qu3sT:

At least he didn't injure big E

Props to the camera man..only seasoned vets like me could notice that cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Qu3sT:

Otis and Mandy trying to outdo the love story of lana and lashley.

I stan

Nah..they need more kissing and smooches..and a massage,don't forget the massage

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.