Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288251 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Qu3sT:

Better idea, what if Matt riddle wins it and challenges the fiend at wrestlemania.
If we're talking The Fiend, how about Aleister wins it and challenges The Fiend? Or Aleister wins it and is contemplating who to face, then Bray knocks on his door with a message from The Fiend?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Qu3sT:

Better idea, what if Matt riddle wins it and challenges the fiend at wrestlemania.

Vince will make the Fiend beat him in 4secs for all the mouth he has been running towards his boys
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
If we're talking The Fiend, how about Aleister wins it and challenges The Fiend? Or Aleister wins it and is contemplating who to face, then Bray knocks on his door with a message from The Fiend?

Now this...This is Hollywood gold
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
Keep going, am liking this wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Qu3sT:

Get Stephanie on the line right now cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2020
Qu3sT:

Honestly, I don't even know how I want it to end. Does Aleister beat The Fiend? Does The Fiend change Aleister? Do they join forces? So many possibilities. But WWE will never give us the content we actually want cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2020
Kaycee7:
Honestly, I don't even know how I want it to end. Does Aleister beat The Fiend? Does The Fiend change Aleister? Do they join forces? So many possibilities. But WWE will never give us the content we actually want cry
Obviously, u do it the WWE way, have them fight each other 3 times and after form a tag team called "black fiend", then aleister gets jealous and betrays his best friend. The fiend comes out the next week and cuts a babyface promo about how he trusted aleister and blah blah blah. U already know how the story ends

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Qu3sT:

Obviously, u do it the WWE way, have them fight each other 3 times and after form a tag team called "black fiend", then aleister gets jealous and betrays his best friend. The fiend comes out the next week and cuts a babyface promo about how he trusted aleister and blah blah blah. U already know how the story ends

Lol God forbid,I reject it in Jesus name grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kaycee7:

Cos they are not even on the same brand grin 2 forces of darkness shouldn't be on the same brand for balance to reign grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
I know it's almost impossible, but I'd also love to see an Orton v Lesnar rematch. Their last match wasn't up to par in my opinion
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Qu3sT:

pu7pl3:

Lol God forbid,I reject it in Jesus name grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2020
pu7pl3:
I want Keith Lee in this Rumble

Keith first choice
Cole second choice
Tommaso third choice.

Vince please cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2020
We can bask in his glory. Our man is the new north American champ!
Worlds collide is gonna b lit

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2020
NicestDude:

It was all just a matter of time cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Risky005:
I know it's almost impossible, but I'd also love to see an Orton v Lesnar rematch. Their last match wasn't up to par in my opinion
So Brock busting Orton open with his elbows and giving him a concussion was not enough for u ehn. U want Brock to kill him shebi

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
NicestDude:
Undisputed era losing all their title before or at the next takeover
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Qu3sT:

Undisputed era losing all their title before or at the next takeover

Who do y'all think will b the new NXT champ after Cole. ?
My mind says ciampa, my heart says balor, somehow I still like d idea of Johnny
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
NicestDude:

Ciampa 100%

Of course I'm biased
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
NicestDude:

Balor and gargano are still at each others throat and I don't see them gunning for the title anytime soon, only tomato champ is really going after it and he obviously has the most claim as he didn't lose it to anybody.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nekr0N(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who has all the juicy deets from world's collide?? I heard Samy zayn showed up

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nekr0N:
Who has all the juicy deets from world's collide?? I heard Samy zayn showed up
Tomorrow
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nekr0N(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Qu3sT:

Tomorrow

Okay don't forget...

Or il find you..

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nekr0N(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2020

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
The Fiend signing a contract with his blood after beating the crap out of Daniel Bryan while the crowd is chanting "you got issues" is the highest point of Pro wrestling gold grin it was beautiful..the whole segment from the FFFH was great...

Big-E ISSA big clown grin

John Morrison Vs Kofi rocked and I can tell they want to push Morrison..

The Artists lost and I don't like it angry

That Fiend contract signing tho...it was bunkers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nekr0N(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
The Bayley and Lacey Evans segment was good too smiley

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
The boys are back grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nekr0N(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Qu3sT:
The boys are back grin

You are late angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nekr0N:

You are late angry
Sorry oh, no vex
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nekr0N(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Qu3sT:

Sorry oh, no vex

Continue like this and we shall begin a feud that will surely hurt your career angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nekr0N:

Continue like this and we shall begin a feud that will surely hurt your career angry
[img]https://media1./images/2ff49aa3053450a9fefb1a9e9412e3f8/tenor.gif?itemid=3884534[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nekr0N(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.