Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290575 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Daeylar:
Meanwhile Paige is smackdown new GM
Daniel resigned to go back to his first love wrestling.

How do you all think Paige will do?

Dint you see her first decision...she gave us a dream match that nakamura spoilt...she will do great

Call makydebbie and tell her
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2018
MorataFC:
It's like becoming a smackdown general manager is a rehabilitation center where you can your injuries heal, Daniel Bryan first now page cool

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Sunkyphil:
they just made of mess of sml

Lol try and be positive bro grin

I think she will do well...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Daeylar:
Carmella just cashed in and is the new smackdown women's champion.
Wow. Nice cash in.

Charlotte was ambushed by the iconics. Abi is it iconic duo they call them? grin

They came from NXT so they just debuted at smackdown.

Those nonsense icononsense are just lucky it was a 2-1 situation. Non of them can face Charlotte one on one undecided
But I can't lie grin

As much as I love Charlotte. I love that cash in grin
Nice one SM grin

Una done pursue kevin owens na....bad one sd angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
How many people already think turning nakamura heel was a great move and that peyton royce is freaking hot

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol try and be positive bro grin

I think she will do well...
i hope so but compare those who came to raw from nxt with those on sdl
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunkyphil:
i hope so but compare those who came to raw from nxt with those on sdl

More people went to raw sha but smackdown may get strong people after the shake up... apart from the sexy payton royce cheesy

As of now tho raws roster is very stacked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
pu7pl3:

More people went to raw sha but smackdown may get strong people after the shake up... apart from the sexy payton royce cheesy

As of now tho raws roster is very stacked
AM telling you,check out the tag teams they are just too many
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
pu7pl3:
How many people already think turning nakamura heel was a great move and that peyton royce is freaking hot

I agree but I feel bad for Charlotte
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol, sorry grin
Wanted to do it in the post where I responded to a lot of people but considered you,

Lol, going to be posting spoilers. Lol,
You might want to leave.

Lol no problem
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
pu7pl3:

I think Nakamura turning heel was a great move! His "Sorry, no speak Engrish" response was hilarious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2018
pu7pl3:

Dint you see her first decision...she gave us a dream match that nakamura spoilt...she will do great

Call makydebbie and tell her
Lol Daeylar is now ahead of me oh, a busy week for me. I didn't even know Carmella cashed in.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol Daeylar is now ahead of me oh, a busy week for me. I didn't even know Carmella cashed in.
Lol
Welcome back cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Still on Wrestlemania Hangover

Best Entrance

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
drips8:

I agree but I feel bad for Charlotte

She will win it back at backlash...if she doesnt go to raw
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
NekuA:

I think Nakamura turning heel was a great move! His "Sorry, no speak Engrish" response was hilarious!

Exactly...that was what made me come to this conclusion cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sunkyphil:
AM telling you,check out the tag teams they are just too many

Lol...most of em are useless...smackdowns tag team roster has more credible teams than raw
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol...dont tell me you missed wrestlemania...

Charlotte broke asukas streak

Ur girl paige is the new smackdown gm with her plenty make up

Get ur head in the game girl
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kaycee7:
Still on Wrestlemania Hangover

Best Entrance

Nakamura was the best for me bro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
MorataFC:
Lol
Welcome back cheesy
Thanks dear. kiss

pu7pl3:

Lol...dont tell me you missed wrestlemania...

Charlotte broke asukas streak

Ur girl paige is the new smackdown gm with her plenty make up

Get ur head in the game girl
I've not watched wrestle mania yet, we just vacated today I've been busy as hell.

Lol, Paige will make a good gm. I only read the results online but haven't watched.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks dear. kiss

I've not watched wrestle mania yet, we just vacated today I've been busy as hell.

Lol, Paige will make a good gm. I only read the results online but haven't watched.

Toobad...people were avoiding wrestlemania spoilers and ure spoiling it for your self grin

I knew ud be happy about paige and her plenty makeup tongue

I know the money is worth the stress soo no sympathies for you cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2018
See this good news guys cheesy cheesy

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2018
pu7pl3:

so, what are your predictions for the superstar shakeup
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2018
pu7pl3:

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
drips8:

Hehehe...recently we have been predicting shiit but lemme try cheesy

Corbin and jinder will go to raw...balor or seth and big cass (he is back) will come to sdlive

Natalya may go to raw with smackdown getting asuka...

Make i stop there cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by EmyLeo(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Chaiii!!!
####missed a lot mehhhn...
###where should I even start from...

greetings to everyone here, been a long time..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2018
EmyLeo:
Chaiii!!!

####missed a lot mehhhn...

###where should I even start from...

greetings to everyone here, been a long time..

Ah!!! Our long lost brother....welcome! I thought uve been deleted!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pls can GOTV subscribers watch WWE? If yes, wat station & time? I want 2 watch Monday night raw & smack down. Thanks!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Innocentchild(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///9dFnxQqKIJzHLF4htWkEPi

WRESTLEMANIA is only a few weeks away, how would you like to be a part of the baddest group for WWE fans , be it RAW �or SMACKDOWN �
Come mingle with fellow fans as well as share your thoughts on wrestlers , matches etc.
We also do occasional Q and A's where the winner would be given the title of KING OF THE RING for a week

On friday evenings , debates are held among two members in order to determine which wrestlers are better , best finisher etc.

On Saturdays, a group member is put on the hotseat, where questions are asked about his/her favourite wrestler, best theme song, best hall of famer and basically all things WWE

Come and pick sides on upcoming matches like
Cena v Taker
Lesnar v Reigns
Charlotte V Asuka
Rousey/Angle V Triple H / McMahon
Orton v Roode v Mahal
Miz V Rollins V Balor

So come in and prove that you belong in the WWE PENITENTIARY
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 2:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Innocentchild:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///9dFnxQqKIJzHLF4htWkEPi

WRESTLEMANIA is only a few weeks away, how would you like to be a part of the baddest group for WWE fans , be it RAW �or SMACKDOWN �
Come mingle with fellow fans as well as share your thoughts on wrestlers , matches etc.
We also do occasional Q and A's where the winner would be given the title of KING OF THE RING for a week

On friday evenings , debates are held among two members in order to determine which wrestlers are better , best finisher etc.

On Saturdays, a group member is put on the hotseat, where questions are asked about his/her favourite wrestler, best theme song, best hall of famer and basically all things WWE

Come and pick sides on upcoming matches like
Cena v Taker
Lesnar v Reigns
Charlotte V Asuka
Rousey/Angle V Triple H / McMahon
Orton v Roode v Mahal
Miz V Rollins V Balor

So come in and prove that you belong in the WWE PENITENTIARY

Is this group for fans who can differentiate between kayfabe and reality? I wouldn't want to be in a group where people are still talking about what is real or not.
BTW, your link is broken I think, can't find a way to join the group through what you sent.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Innocentchild(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2018
NekuA:

Is this group for fans who can differentiate between kayfabe and reality? I wouldn't want to be in a group where people are still talking about what is real or not.
BTW, your link is broken I think, can't find a way to join the group through what you sent.

Drop your number, the link not going is a nairaland thing .
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Innocentchild:

Drop your number, the link not going is a nairaland thing .

Haha dropping private details makes me uncomfortable. Isnt there anyway around this? Maybe drop a link to a text file on pastebin containing the link? Or drop YOUR number and we'll message you on WhatsApp for the invitation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.