Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289642 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
NekuA:
I am so livid.
Almost every time I get hyped for a WWE Pay-Per-View this bullshit happens. Especially Wrestlemania.

GOOD:

•Ronda Rousey & Angle def. Stephanie and Triple H.
This was by far the best match of the night. Who would have thought that two part-timers in their 40s along with a 41-year-old mother of 3 and a rookie who is green AF would put on the best match on a card that featured Charlotte, AJ, Asuka, Daniel Bryan, Reigns, Nakamura and SamiKO??

•The Intercontinental match was exciting and well paced.
Glad to see Rollins become a grand slam champion but I feel Balor really needed that win more than anyone else.

•Charlotte def. Asuka. Good match but deserved more time.
A bit irked by the ending, but since PWIinsider is reporting that Charlotte was booked strongly so we could get WM Main event featuring Charlotte and Rousey next year, I'm okay with it.

•Nia Jax def. Alexa Bliss.
Okay match, better than it had any right to be. But Bliss got in way too much offence.
Bliss is always offensive, too boastful I'm glad she lost her belt tongue

•Undertaker def. John Cena.
Good to see Taker back and he looked healthy. Was nothing but a feel good squash but I'll take it.
this didn't impress me @ all, with all the hype surrounding taker return and with all the mouthwatering cena promo calling Taker a coward yet he couldn't last five minutes
Pathetic John Cena angry

BAD:

•Jinder wins again. Why? A boring match and an undeserving winner. Why not have Randy retain or give it to Rusev? What is Jinder going to do? Feud with Randy again? Good lord.

•Braun Strowman & Nicholas def. The Bar.
Horrible matchup that was filled with time-wasting, pandering nonsense. Decent idea tbh, but horribly executed.
I disagree with u on this :
This is one of the fight that made my night, I love it, like it.

•Smackdown Tag Championship.
What the hell was this? A match that everyone was hyped for was just thrown away and for what? The crowd was dead and nothing seemed to click. Why didn't they make this a TLC?

•Daniel Bryan and Shane def. SamiKO.
WHOSE BRILLIANT IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE DANIEL BRYAN SIT OUT MORE THAN HALF OF THE MATCH??! THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN-RING RETURN OF THE MODERN ERA AND YOU HAVE HIM DO A STRETCHER ANGLE FOR THE MOST PART?! JESUS. At least thank goodness he actually moves well and looks healthy.
But still, another underwhelming match. And talk about underwhelming...

•AJ Styles def. Nakamura.
Fucking hell. Who booked this match. A so-called dream match that turned out to be nothing more than a glorified Smackdown main event? My god. I havent been this disappointed since Royal Rumble 2015.
Shukura abi wetin be e name is a bad looser a big f00l

AND FINALLY

What the Bleep was Vince thinking booking the Universal Title match like that?!
Roman kicking out of 5 F5s??! Or was it 6 or maybe 37 F5s? AND THEN ONLY TO HAVE LESNAR STILL WIN?
How are you going to try to play the match like Austin vs Hitman at WM13 when your Austin in this case is hated by both casual and smark fans?
I AM HAPPY THE CROWD SHAT ON THE MATCH ALL THROUGH.
AND I AM HAPPY BROCK GOT ANGRY AND LEFT WITHOUT POSING FOR THE CAMERAS.
MAYBE THAT WILL FINALLY PUT SOME SENSE INTO VINCE'S HEAD.
abeg no comments grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
drips8:

styles vs nakamura was way better

but balor would still lose
balor may lose but he will still give some resilience, he will still give fans something to cheer about but roman yesterday....
No no no I don't want to mention it again
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Where is Pu7pl3 sef?
Is he dodging daeylar's challenge? grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2018
And c wat wwe came out with

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:32am On Apr 10, 2018
MorataFC:
Where is Pu7 ;Dl3 sef?
Is he dodging daeylar's challenge? grin

I was chanting for nicholas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBtEyP9s1Q
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Daeylar:

I slept off before right around the match of Daniel Bryan was too tired grin grin

Lol, I will watch the rest later

Pu7pl3 don't come to this thread oh grin
I am so going to troll you if I see your post grin grin

See my post tongue

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Daeylar:

How do you watch Hall of fame? Is it shown live on dstv or you downloaded it?
I want to watch embarassed

I saw mine on youtube
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Daeylar:

And he is still sleeping, grin
Laziness grin tongue

You dont even know how to wake someone up grin

Our queen did it cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Im only filled with mixed feelings after that stupid main event...on one hand im glad whenever roman looses badly on the other hand the universal title is going on a really long hiatus...they should kuku scrape the belt... angry

All of our predictions here were foiled and put to shame....vince comes to this thread to read our predictions soo he can foil them and laugh in our faces...we need to up our game people angry

Nobody should say ronda rousey is still green and raw again angry we were judging her before she even made her in ring debut

BRAUN should have romans spot...stop wasting him vince angry

Finally in all my years of watching wrestling and movies ive never seen anyone that has more charisma than the undertaker...legend
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2018
In other news as i predicted ember moon moved to raw, authors of pain debuted against authority in a tag team championship on raw, bob lashey returns after 10years,paige finally retires.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Sunkyphil:
In other news as i predicted ember moon moved to raw, authors of pain debuted against authority in a tag team championship on raw, bob lashey returns after 10years,paige finally retires.

When did you predict all these

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2018
MorataFC:
balor may lose but he will still give some resilience, he will still give fans something to cheer about but roman yesterday....
No no no I don't want to mention it again

he was really disappointing so what would be your wrestlemania rating on a scale of 100
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2018
pu7pl3:

When did you predict all these
i only predicted ember moon coming to raw
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Sunkyphil:
i only predicted ember moon coming to raw

Ok we have to get our heads back in the game...we have been predicting shiiit angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
pu7pl3:

Ok we have to get our heads back in the game...we have been predicting shiiit angry
dats y she had to loose the nxt championship to come to raw.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
pu7pl3:
This has been rated the greatest nxt takeover of all time...great story telling....lemme not drop any spoilers for uncle kaycee...

I hope wrestlemania delivers
I appreciate bro. You can now start posting spoilers
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kaycee7:
I appreciate bro. You can now start posting spoilers

Lol there is nothing to spoil again na...

Good to have lashley backtho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Did anybody catch Cena's epic botch against Taker? Taker went for the big boot and Cena dropped flat before a convincing enough contact was made? Just saw peeps raving about it on Facebook
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
When you realize that if you combine the amount of cheers during Brock Vs Roman with the upcoming cheers at their Middle East match, it will still sound like whispers when compared with the cheers when the gong sounded

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by drips8(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bobby lashley from impact is on raw and he decimated Elias
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kaycee7:
Did anybody catch Cena's epic botch against Taker? Taker went for the big boot and Cena dropped flat before a convincing enough contact was made? Just saw peeps raving about it on Facebook
o

I usually don't catch botches but that was so obvious and embarrassing. Lol
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 1:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Pu7pl3
I am coming for you angrygrin angry grin tongue

MorataFC don't mind pu7pl3 he ran away grin grin

Kaycee7
I know wrestling is scripted so botches don't bother me that much.

John messed up abeg. More reasons why I'm happy they didn't drag that match. Short and sweet.

Nekua will respond to your thoughts on wrestlemaina soon.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Meanwhile Paige is smackdown new GM
Daniel resigned to go back to his first love wrestling.

How do you all think Paige will do?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 1:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Oh shit. Spoiler. Knew I shouldn't have come here by this time of the night. Was this announced on SmackDown just now or via the website?

Paige should do well. Would be cool to see how she improves the women's division over there. WWE have desperately needed a female authority figure besides Steph for a while.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 2:07am On Apr 11, 2018
NekuA:

Oh shit. Spoiler. Knew I shouldn't have come here by this time of the night. Was this announced on SmackDown just now or via the website?

Paige should do well. Would be cool to see how she improves the women's division over there. WWE have desperately needed a female authority figure besides Steph for a while.

Lol, sorry grin
Wanted to do it in the post where I responded to a lot of people but considered you,

Lol, going to be posting spoilers. Lol,
You might want to leave.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 2:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Carmella just cashed in and is the new smackdown women's champion.
Wow. Nice cash in.

Charlotte was ambushed by the iconics. Abi is it iconic duo they call them? grin

They came from NXT so they just debuted at smackdown.

Those nonsense icononsense are just lucky it was a 2-1 situation. Non of them can face Charlotte one on one undecided
But I can't lie grin

As much as I love Charlotte. I love that cash in grin
Nice one SM grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 2:13am On Apr 11, 2018
NekuA:

Na, first thing done when smackdown started.

Shane announced Daniels retirement because he was now ready to go back to wrestling.
Then announced the new smack. Down GM.

Paige came out. cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Na, first thing done when smackdown started.

Shane announced Daniels retirement because he was now ready to go back to wrestling.
Then announced the new smack. Down GM.

Paige came out. cheesy
they just made of mess of sml
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Wow. I didn't see this coming.
I think she would do absolutely well.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2018
It's like becoming a smackdown general manager is a rehabilitation center where you can have your injuries heal, Daniel Bryan first now page cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Daeylar:
Pu7pl
I am coming for you angrygrin angry grin tongue

MorataFC don't mind he ran away grin grin

Kayc7

John messed up abeg. More reasons why I'm happy they didn't drag that match. Short and sweet.

Ne will respond to your thoughts on wrestlemaina soon.

Lol...i aint scared cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Kaycee7

We all know it's scripted which is why wrestlers need to work had to sell the moves so that we can immerse ourselves in the show. Besides, if it wasn't scripted, botches wouldn't exist. They're tolerated because no one is perfect but Cena's own was so bad that we were able to use it to finally convinced some dudes that wrestling is live acting. And Cena being a decorated veteran makes it all the more embarrassing

Daeylar:
Carmella just cashed in and is the new smackdown women's champion.
Wow. Nice cash in.

Charlotte was ambushed by the iconics. Abi is it iconic duo they call them? grin

They came from NXT so they just debuted at smackdown.

Those nonsense icononsense are just lucky it was a 2-1 situation. Non of them can face Charlotte one on one undecided
But I can't lie grin

As much as I love Charlotte. I love that cash in grin
Nice one SM grin
Ember Moon on Raw. Now Peyton Royce and Billie Kay on SD. I feel they're trying to grow the women's roster for next year's Royal Rumble

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.