Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288129 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
On your mark
Set...
Goooooo

The stage is set
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
MorataFC:
Braun never name his partner?

Naah he hasn't yet. Probably a surprise partner
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is so so beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Do they want to start Andre's battle royale now?

Wow
Thought all the matches will be done in the main show
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
NekuA:
This is so so beautiful

It is,
Are you watching?
Andre's battle royale now.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
English is the first man to be thrown out I believe Yoruba will be the last grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NekuA(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Daeylar:

It is,
Are you watching?
Andre's battle royale now.

Nah. I'll download tomorrow morning. I'm going off all social media now to avoid spoilers. See you tomorrow lol
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
NekuA:

Nah. I'll download tomorrow morning. I'm going off all social media now to avoid spoilers. See you tomorrow lol

Lool, OK good night cheesy grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wonder shall never end.... grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Daeylar:
Pu7pl3

Wake up
You sleep too damn much grin

Time for the pre show grin
Pre show live in 4 mins tongue

And he is still sleeping, grin
Laziness grin tongue
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yupie yupiee yupieeeee
ALEXANDRA
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Congrats Naomi,
Winner of the women's battle royale.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Daeylar:
Congrats Naomi,
Winner of the women's battle royale.
cheater angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
cheater angry

Lol, that's how to play the royal rumble most times grin
Hide and rest grin

Congrats seth cheesy

Awesome match

An entrance fit for a Queen.
Hope you got the issue.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol, that's how to play the royal rumble most times grin
Hide and rest grin

Congrats seth cheesy

Awesome match

An entrance fit for a Queen.
Hope you got the issue.
hide and rest? That's cheating such pranks should not be encouraged especially @ WM

Empress over Queen
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
hide and rest? That's cheating such pranks should not be encouraged especially @ WM

Empress over Queen

They've been doing it. Not today, I don't think they will ever stop, adds to the drama.

Let's watch.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2018
This is a match,

I hope the veggies and Alexa are watching.

I.can't keep being punished by their nonsense they call matches.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2018
I knew it

I knew it!!!
My Queen never fails. kiss

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Respect to Asuka,

She and Charlotte gave me an amazing fight.

Asuka was phenomenal. kiss

Nice show of sportsmanship.
Morata howfar grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 1:00am On Apr 09, 2018
Love the show of sportsmanship.

What nonsense is this.
Couldn't they do this bs with john when Charlotte and Asuka had left? undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 1:00am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC come online na
Loool grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 1:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Daeylar:
MorataFC come online na
Loool grin
the thing pain me no be small angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFC:
the thing pain me no be small angry
grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 1:25am On Apr 09, 2018
MorataFc update
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:00am On Apr 09, 2018
PMBuhari:
MorataFc update
sorry jare, asuka just spoil my night,
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Indian man won the USA belt
Ronda Rousey and Kurt won the challenge the fight made my day
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 2:13am On Apr 09, 2018
Guess it's cena nd undertaker next.. Why would you support asuka
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:17am On Apr 09, 2018
What's John cena doing on the stage?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:24am On Apr 09, 2018
PMBuhari:
Guess it's cena nd undertaker next.. Why would you support asuka
I just like the lady/woman
Me and my sister was on bet, she's Charlotte fan now I have lost the money
... but I no go pay her sa, she my egbon
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 2:24am On Apr 09, 2018
I have missed you Taker.
Damn the ovation
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by MorataFC: 2:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Daeylar:
I have missed you Taker.
Damn the ovation
u can say that again grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by PMBuhari(m): 2:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Daeylar:
I have missed you Taker.
Damn the ovation
Taker or Elias?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.