Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290585 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Calibrator:
Wetin Cody steal from Brock to warrant such beating?

That Beating was 100% ordered by Vince McMahon
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
TravelEmpire03:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::61::51::66::44

5 slots available grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
badinfluence:
In one night Vince has ruined all the good job Triple H has been doing. I understand his attachment to the company, but he should trust Hunter, atleast the work is showing.

Are you and your friend Mark going to stop watching?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

That Beating was 100% ordered by Vince McMahon

The IWC complained that Cody was basically handpicked to take Roman down and didn't do much to earn it. Now is his chance to earn it by picking himself up and beating Brock Lesnar. Remember, the same IWC complained that Bianca Belair got 'buried' after the Becky Lynch squash, only for her to pick herself up and win it at the grandest stage of all.

Wrestling fans are the only fanbase in the world who want everything to be as predictable as possible.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

The IWC complained that Cody was basically handpicked to take Roman down and didn't do much to earn it. Now is his chance to earn it by picking himself up and beating Brock Lesnar. Remember, the same IWC complained that Bianca Belair got 'buried' after the Becky Lynch squash, only for her to pick herself up and win it at the grandest stage of all.

Wrestling fans are the only fanbase in the world who want everything to be as predictable as possible.

Only predictable pattern here is that IWC gets what IWC wants grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

Are you and your friend Mark going to stop watching?
Who?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

I swear even though it's just rumours, it's very obvious he booked it.
I dunno why he just wouldn't stay gone.
πŸ˜“
The cody thing isn't even the issue. Because I'm sure they're trying to build a recovery story.
But the overall general booking and morale of the staff is what I'm concerned about. There was this wave of fresh air, which could be sucked out now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
badinfluence:

The cody thing isn't even the issue. Because I'm sure they're trying to build a recovery story.
But the overall general booking and morale of the staff is what I'm concerned about. There was this wave of fresh air, which could be sucked out now

For me the whole momentum they had coming out from Wrestlemania has evaporated. I just want to see what will happen on SMACKDOWN but my hopes are surely not up.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

Only predictable pattern here is that IWC gets what IWC wants grin

Vanilla midgets in 30-minute workrate spotfests where they hit each other with Canadian destroyers off the top rope through two stacked tables into the outside and accordion their legs in front of a 4000-strong smark audience?

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

Vanilla midgets in 30-minute workrate spotfests where they hit each other with Canadian destroyers off the top rope through two stacked tables into the outside and accordion their legs in front of a 4000-strong smark audience?

No this is definitely not the thing they want.
Maybe other things?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
badinfluence:

You feel bad for a bunch millionaires because they now have to work under the guy they've been working under for the past 40 years?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

No this is definitely not the thing they want.
Maybe other things?

The IWC always gets extra salty when they get swerved by story developments.

I wanted Cody to win too. However, I am interested to see how things play out. I'm not going up and down complaining that my fantasy booking didn't come to pass.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

The IWC always gets extra salty when they get swerved by story developments.

I wanted Cody to win too. However, I am interested to see how things play out. I'm not going up and down complaining that my fantasy booking didn't come to pass.

Everyone wanted Cody to win grin
That's just a testament of how good the story was, pulling people in like that and then swerving them grin
Don't blame anyone for feeling salty bruh.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

Everyone wanted Cody to win grin
That's just a testament of how good the story was, pulling people in like that and then swerving them grin
Don't blame anyone for feeling salty bruh.

I'll have you know that the IWC also complained about this very same story. They wanted Sami Zayn to be the one to dethrone Reigns. They said the fans would turn on Rhodes in favour of Zayn. That didn't happen and now they are acting like they were invested in the story from day one when all they've every done is find one reason or the other to complain.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

I'll have you know that the IWC also complained about this very same story. They wanted Sami Zayn to be the one to dethrone Reigns. They said the fans would turn on Rhodes in favour of Zayn. That didn't happen and now they are acting like they were invested in the story from day one when all they've every done is find one reason or the other to complain.

I wouldn't go as far as generalising it, some sections definitely wanted Zayn and it was merited but most people already knew Cody was the chose one (or so they thought).
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

You feel bad for a bunch millionaires because they now have to work under the guy they've been working under for the past 40 years?
Oga rest abeg. I don't know what you're going on about.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
pu7pl3:

For me the whole momentum they had coming out from Wrestlemania has evaporated. I just want to see what will happen on SMACKDOWN but my hopes are surely not up.
I can understand why it's difficult for him to let go or trust anyone else with the company sha. Wwe is basically his entire life. It's what he has dedicated his time on earth into. I'm sure these past few months away go wan make am crazeπŸ˜‚
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
badinfluence:

Oga rest abeg. I don't know what you're going on about.

Why are you so stressed out that Vince McMahon is back in charge? Has HHH really changed much since he's been in charge? Apart from resigning his NXT Black and Gold duds like Karrion Kross and Emmalina, what's so different?

You hate it, so you automatically conclude thatVince is back. When the truth is, no one actually knows what is going on behind the scenes.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2023
badinfluence:

I can understand why it's difficult for him to let go or trust anyone else with the company sha. Wwe is basically his entire life. It's what he has dedicated his time on earth into. I'm sure these past few months away go wan make am crazeπŸ˜‚

That's why it's called retirement.
His baby is in good hands, he shouldn't even be coming to the building. Even his daughter resigned cos of him.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2023
CoolUsername:

Why are you so stressed out that Vince McMahon is back in charge? Has HHH really changed much since he's been in charge? Apart from resigning his NXT Black and Gold duds like Karrion Kross and Emmalina, what's so different?

You hate it, so you automatically conclude thatVince is back. When the truth is, no one actually knows what is going on behind the scenes.

I think it's pretty obvious the rumours are true, maybe not totally but to some extent cos you can clearly see Vince's hand in the booking decisions.

Triple H did alot in very little time tbh, he has his own flaws but he is better than Vince at booking for sure and the Wrestlers prefer him.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2023
pu7pl3:

That's why it's called retirement.
His baby is in good hands, he shouldn't even be coming to the building. Even his daughter resigned cos of him.
Still isn't easy. The TV series Succession comes to mind.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2023
badinfluence:

Still isn't easy. The TV series Succession comes to mind.

Good point
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2023
pu7pl3:

I think it's pretty obvious the rumours are true, maybe not totally but to some extent cos you can clearly see Vince's hand in the booking decisions.

Triple H did alot in very little time tbh, he has his own flaws but he is better than Vince at booking for sure and the Wrestlers prefer him.

If you hate Vince so much you can try your luck with Tony Khan.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2023
CoolUsername:

If you hate Vince so much you can try your luck with Tony Khan.

I never said I hated Vince.
Some of his booking ideas are just redundant, and this is due to his increasing age.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2023
CoolUsername:

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†
Ije nwoke abα»₯rọ "finish the story" πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kaycee7:
Ije nwoke abα»₯rọ "finish the story" πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

🀭🀭
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
AEW attempting to take shots at WWE but accidentally self-owning by revealing their attendance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
CoolUsername:
AEW attempting to take shots at WWE but accidentally self-owning by revealing their attendance

Bruuuuhhhh
You can't make this shit up 🀭🀭🀭
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
IWC during biblical times:

Jesus buried. No way he can ever recover from this. Just more terrible booking!!

I can't believe he spoiled that one of the disciples would turn heel during the Last Supper promo.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.