Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289104 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2023
Lost to a development wrestler so career ded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2023
Anyone catchup Buddy Matthews vs Wheeler Yuta on collision? Match was a banger

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
ValeeLove:

Since you keep going back to this matter I'll explain for the last time. I DON'T FOLLOW WWE. I can't remember when last I watched a full WWE show. If there isn't anything good on TV, sure I'll give them a chance, but I don't watch nor like WWE. I don't follow them. It's that simple. I am though, a pro-wrestling fan so it is still my duty to know what's going on in the pro-wrestling world generally. I follow trending news in the wrestling world and if I hear that WWE did something good on their programming, I can go check it out to see if it's truly good or not. But know that I don't follow WWE. It's that simple.
That being said Grayson Waller and all the other newbies are people I wish the best for, but I don't trust WWE in 2023 to know how to present a wrestler, especially a new one. I mean look what they did to Johnny Gargano. They turned him into a comedy actor immediately he debuted on the main roster, and now he's irrelevant. Grayson (who used to be my favorite prospect) is now Miz-lite and doing nothing of worth on the main roster. Now they are seeking how they can get talent from AEW and make big names out of them, what about their own NXT guys, aren't they good enough. WWE isn't that great company anymore. I realized this years ago. For some of you guys it's this Bloodline thing that is sharking you and I just laugh. Has the story not bombed now? What is almighty Sami Zayn doing now? Storylines don't work in wrestling. Even as an AEW fan I say the same thing even after the 2 year long story of Adam Page. At the end he was a bad champion. Storylines don't work brother. Deal with it.

"It don't watch WWE but it is my DUTY as the Master of the Pro Wrestling Universe to follow IWC talking points and fed bad.

I don't watch WWE but let me tell you why the Tiffany Stratton v Becky Lynch wasn't career-defining even though I never watched the match.

I know Grayson Waller is Miz-lite even though I don't know since I don't watch the show?

Did you know that Johnny Gargano, who is always injured, is actually being buried by evil Vince McHitler and Triple HGH?

I can't believe that WWE is stealing AEW megastars such as friggin' Lexis King, Jade Cargill and an ex-WWE guy. Never mind the dozens of ex-WWE guys in AEW.

Let me tell you how the main storyline of the show that I don't watch, which has created new stars, moves merch, and draws profit is actually a flop.

If Sami Zayn is over how come I don't know what he is doing? What do you mean I should watch the show to find out when I just can fed bad online?"

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
samistry:

Typical fed with their piped in ratings
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
samistry:
Wheeler Yuta.

??
You mean the next Stone Cold, friend?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
samistry:
what is celebrity Jeopardy? Never heard of it. Ric Flair could be on this show and still draw big numbers. That being said, give it time, the effect will show, except you're saying wins and losses don't matter in pro-wrestling.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
CoolUsername:

"It don't watch WWE but it is my DUTY as the Master of the Pro Wrestling Universe to follow IWC talking points and fed bad.

I don't watch WWE but let me tell you why the Tiffany Stratton v Becky Lynch wasn't career-defining even though I never watched the match.

I know Grayson Waller is Miz-lite even though I don't know since I don't watch the show?

Did you know that Johnny Gargano, who is always injured, is actually being buried by evil Vince McHitler and Triple HGH?

I can't believe that WWE is stealing AEW megastars such as friggin' Lexis King, Jade Cargill and an ex-WWE guy. Never mind the dozens of ex-WWE guys in AEW.

Let me tell you how the main storyline of the show that I don't watch, which has created new stars, moves merch, and draws profit is actually a flop.

If Sami Zayn is over how come I don't know what he is doing? What do you mean I should watch the show to find out when I just can fed bad online?"
now reply my other comments. God knows I won't waste an ounce of energy returning to this matter.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
ValeeLove:
now reply my other comments. God knows I won't waste an ounce of energy returning to this matter.

Good
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Just Hangman Page drinking Swerve's blood.

Hepatitis AEW

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2023
CoolUsername you won't reply messages now, but writing an essay to showcase the lack of understanding of the English language isn't much of a stress for you.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2023
ValeeLove:
CoolUsername you won't reply messages now, but writing an essay to showcase the lack of understanding of the English language isn't much of a stress for you.

I've already told you I don't care about WWE's emotional state when they brought Becky Lynch to NXT. If you want to keep repeating the same argument over and over, then go and find someone else to disturb.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
HE-PA-TI-TIS! clap-clap-clapclapclap
CoolUsername:
Just Hangman Page drinking Swerve's blood.

Hepatitis AEW

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
CoolUsername:

I've already told you I don't care about WWE's emotional state when they brought Becky Lynch to NXT. If you want to keep repeating the same argument over and over, then go and find someone else to disturb.
no vex. At your free time, there exist other non-emotionally related questions I tagged you in so you can respond to. Selah.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by triggaSG(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Purple. Please return. You're the only person keeping this thread alive. Where you go?

Some of us are tired of the crap above.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Last Raw was an absolute banger. Where's Purple with the analysis? I hope he wasn't banned because I swear this bum-ass broken-ass antispam bot is killing this site.

Like, it has been crap for years, the admins really need to do better
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by luizpippo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Make una help us find purple na.

Make Seun put purple on salary abeg
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2023
The return of Purpl3 is more anticipated than the return of CM Punk. grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
AEW is doing a New Japan styled round robin tournament; void of interferences and external storyline; guess what, they are doing well. People are still watching; nobody is dying. I'm not even praising AEW cos they have been the source of some of the most horrendous creative decisions in modern era, but this they have done deserves praise, and it's no surprise it was Bryan Danielson's idea. A sports based product works and it's what the wrestling world currently needs to return legitimacy back to itself.
On the other channel, Punk is back and he cuts a great promo (or makes a speech) as Phil Brooks, straight from the heart, authentic, simple, and most importantly - NO GIMMICK NEEDED. Una wey carry gimmick for head, I taya for una o. Asides him they are also guys like Gunther (the source wrestler to my current wrestling mindset) who are doing well without gimmicks. Toh.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Yo what's up with Kairi Sane? She's been so bad in the two matches she's wrestled since she came back to WWE.

During her first run, she was great in NXT and decent on the main roster. The In-Sane Elbow was second only to Macho Man's elbow drop. However, she still got lost in the mid-card.

Now she's back with a great look, in a great storyline but she has been terrible in the ring. First, she absolutely brained Shotzi (who had already landed on her head within the first 30 seconds of the match) with a trashcan lid, causing her to bleed all over the place. Then, she had that Smackdown match with Bianca where she just kept missing cue after cue and you just could see the frustration in Bianca Belair's face.

I really hope this is just her readjusting to the WWE style and improves in subsequent showings.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Gidah: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kiari sane no get meat at all and she wants to fight mean .Bianca was just tossing her arnd
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Deadbeat Rey finds joy in watching his own son fail

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2023
Will Dragon Lee turn heel on papi soon?
CoolUsername:
Deadbeat Rey finds joy in watching his own son fail
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Some wrestling news.

-Charlotte is out for 9 months.

- Liv Morgan arrested for marijuanna possession.

- Kenny Omega out after surgery for diverticulitis.

- Aj Styles returned to attack LA Knight.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
AJ Styles Don chop muscles o.

Charlotte should use this injury period go get belle.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by CoolUsername: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
samistry:
Some wrestling news.

-Charlotte is out for 9 months.

- Liv Morgan arrested for marijuanna possession.

- Kenny Omega out after surgery for diverticulitis.

- Aj Styles returned to attack LA Knight.

Kenny Omega was heavily involved in the creation of AEW: Fight Forever. Now, back in the day, Brock Lesnar contracted diverticulitis which nearly killed him because he initially refused to go to the hospital.

In Fight Forever's create-a-wrestler mode, the F-5 is available to give your created character. However, probably due copyright reasons, it was renamed. Guess the name they gave it—Diverticulitis. Yes, they made a joke about Brock Lesnar's illness and now this has happened.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
CoolUsername:

Kenny Omega was heavily involved in the creation of AEW: Fight Forever. Now, back in the day, Brock Lesnar contracted diverticulitis which nearly killed him because he initially refused to go to the hospital.

In Fight Forever's create-a-wrestler mode, the F-5 is available to give your created character. However, probably due copyright reasons, it was renamed. Guess the name they gave it—Diverticulitis. Yes, they made a joke about Brock Lesnar's illness and now this has happened.
I heard about it uce. Kenny claims he wasn't aware of finisher names in the game.
What can i say? Karma is a beast incarnate

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
Some top wrestling moments of 2023

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
Continued

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 5:59am On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 11:18pm On Jan 02
Happy new year wwe fans.

I pray and hope that Purpl3 is fine wherever he is.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03
Happy new year friends

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.