Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288591 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Earthquake1:

Nikki Bella na plastic nyash, have you seen Bailey's own
Plastic or not, I was happy to see her twirl again on Raw.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Seeing The Bellas on Monday reminded me how good they're in the ring. It's their mic work I find cringe-worthy.
It's amazing how a lot of wrestlers have upped their in-ring repertoire. I mean, look at how entertaining Curtis Axel is now.
And Roman is still repeating the same 5 moves. It's almost like WWE wants fans to be bored whenever he's in the ring
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Kaycee7:
Seeing The Bellas on Monday reminded me how good they're in the ring. It's their mic work I find cringe-worthy.
It's amazing how a lot of wrestlers have upped their in-ring repertoire. I mean, look at how entertaining Curtis Axel is now.
And Roman is still repeating the same 5 moves. It's almost like WWE wants fans to be bored whenever he's in the ring

Every thing about the bellas is fake, you must be the only person who likes them

I wish they would go back to total divas and not be seen again

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Kaycee7:

Bruh this thing you saw about the bellas i dont see it...brie especially is god awfull embarassed

And she has a match with maryse cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kaycee7:

The Bellas were terrible in their match against the riott squad. Brie failed the two suicide dives attempts and almost got herself injured. Those ladies are just hype nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
paulaspearz:

The Bellas were terrible in their match against the riott squad. Brie failed the two suicide dives attempts and almost got herself injured. Those ladies are just hype nothing else.

She put the suicide in suicide dive

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
pu7pl3:

She could have injured her neck through dat dive sef, they should go back to their Reality TV shows.... there time in wrestling has gone.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
pu7pl3:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
ManBeast:
She could have injured her neck through dat dive sef, they should go back to their Reality TV shows.... there time in wrestling has gone.

True.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Earthquake1:

Every thing about the bellas is fake, you must be the only person who likes them

I wish they would go back to total divas and not be seen again
paulaspearz:

pu7pl3:

Bruh this thing you saw about the bellas i dont see it...brie especially is god awfull embarassed

And she has a match with maryse cry
They haven't been in a ring since Royal Rumble. Botches shouldn't be much of a surprise. And suicide dives aren't exactly a walk in the park. Besides, I'm not implying they're the best performers in the women's division. Just hinting that their in-ring work ain't as bad as people make it out to be. They're better than Carmella at least.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Kaycee7:

They haven't been in a ring since Royal Rumble. Botches shouldn't be much of a surprise. And suicide dives aren't exactly a walk in the park. Besides, I'm not implying they're the best performers in the women's division. Just hinting that their in-ring work ain't as bad as people make it out to be. They're better than Carmella at least.

Dude dont carmella is better than both of them please and thats by a long shot plus she has been improving especially since her feud with becky...domt let sexy body and fake bella ass decieve you bruh..they re shyte

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2018
ManBeast:

I swear...i was soo pissed when they added brie and maryse to the miz and DBs feud...thats just lazy writing

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:28am On Sep 10, 2018
pu7pl3:

Dude dont carmella is better than both of them please and thats by a long shot plus she has been improving especially since her feud with becky...domt let sexy body and fake bella ass decieve you bruh..they re shyte
The emboldened is what I have problems with. Y'all be making The Bellas sound like Dana Brooke. Carmella looks better because of Charlotte and Becky. Let her work a match against Billie Kay or Mandy Rose and then she'll have me convinced. If I was going to be confused by sexy, I would be hyping crossfit Mandy every week. The Bellas aren't shyte. At least, until you give them a mic.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2018
@Kaycee7 you're one of the few people I know who support the Bella's.
Like people have said they are God awful, can you remember an eventful match with any of them?

The Womens revolution that started from NXT with Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bailey raised the Womens game several notches, the Bellas belong to the Divas era, where they used to have pillow fights and wet t-shirt competitions (When divas where not taken seriously).

I mean you can't compare the intensity of the new divas with any of the new ladies, heck Ember Moon is better than both Bellas put together, times 2

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2018
chuckdee4:
Like people have said they are God awful, can you remember an eventful match with any of them?

The Womens revolution that started from NXT with Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bailey raised the Womens game several notches, the Bellas belong to the Divas era, where they used to have pillow fights and wet t-shirt competitions (When divas where not taken seriously).

I mean you can't compare the intensity of the new divas with any of the new ladies, heck Ember Moon is better than both Bellas put together, times 2
Comparing them to Ember Moon is overkill. If you noticed, I've been comparing them with average wrestlers. I'm not saying they deserve to be placed on top of the women's division in this era. If you remember, I shuddered at a suspicion that WWE may decide to make them inaugural Tag Champions. But I still stand on the basis that their in-ring work is not as bad as people say it is.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2018
chuckdee4:

Ember moon is way out of their league. Their names shouldn't be used in the same sentence as hers cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kaycee7:
Comparing them to Ember Moon is overkill. If you noticed, I've been comparing them with average wrestlers. I'm not saying they deserve to be placed on top of the women's division in this era. If you remember, I shuddered at a suspicion that WWE may decide to make them inaugural Tag Champions. But I still stand on the basis that their in-ring work is not as bad as people say it is.

You can credit them with somewhat paving the way for the new generation, but even at that they were never top talent in their era (Victoria, Natalya, Beth Phoenix and Mickie James) and not even close to talents from previous times (Trish Status, Molly Holly, Jacqui and Lita).

Some circles claim that the only reason they get the sort of attention they do is because they both have/had top talent boyfriends/husbands (Cena, Bryan).

Explains why with all the female talent ever to grace the WWE, Nicki is the one with the longest title reign.

Yes they deserve some recognition but not as much as they get.

Almost forgot great talent like Gail Kim also suffered because of the likes of these Bellas, WWE can be real biased, ask yourself how many black champions they have crowned
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kaycee7:
The emboldened is what I have problems with. Y'all be making The Bellas sound like Dana Brooke. Carmella looks better because of Charlotte and Becky. Let her work a match against Billie Kay or Mandy Rose and then she'll have me convinced. If I was going to be confused by sexy, I would be hyping crossfit Mandy every week. The Bellas aren't shyte. At least, until you give them a mic.

Carmella takes believable bumps and she sells well...it was her offense that was boring but she has expanded her repertoire adequately...she has had bad matches with charlotte and becky in the past now but this recent ones there was real improvement bruh plus she has always been able to hold her own on the mic...she is a good actor too with believeable facial expressions for everymoment(ive always liked this about her)

The bellas on the other hand are shitty actors....they cant sell a bumb if u point a gun to thier heads and are poor on the mic...they have been away for awhile now soo im not even judging via what ive seen this recent weeks...they are not even good valets bruh angry
Im still crying over maryse vs brie cry and ive not seen the match yet

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Why are pipes always falling backstage grin who is the wise guy that always put all those pipes backstage grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Happy rusev day yall smiley

Thank God brie vs maryse has come and gone...worst match of the year embarassed

Samoa joe and aj should please be locked in a cell...thier promos were fire

Becky lynch has to be the hottest star in wwe right now...im soo feeling her fiiirrree cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Don't know if its me, not comfortable with this Brock's silence. I hope he doesnt pull some stunts on sunday. Nyways, d shield has Roman's back.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
pu7pl3:
Happy rusev day yall smiley

Thank God brie vs maryse has come and gone...worst match of the year embarassed

Samoa joe and aj should please be locked in a cell...thier promos were fire

Becky lynch has to be the hottest star in wwe right now...im soo feeling her fiiirrree cheesy
@ bolded. I'll be the judge of that. grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kaycee7:
@ bolded. I'll be the judge of that. grin grin grin

Lol...i cant even open my mouth to say they wrestled like literally...the miz and bryan ran interference expertly to make it watchable tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Guys, I hope we're not having a new universal champ 2moro. Nywys, fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nedville: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
I hope Braun wins tomorrow
But knowing wwe, that won't happen
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
PREDICTIONS

Braun wins the Universal Title
Ziggler &McIntyre retain the Tag Titles
Joe wins the WWE Championship
Becky Lynch wins the SD Women's Title
Ronda retains (No brainer)
Can't predict Orton Vs Hardy
Yes couple defeats the It couple
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kaycee7:
PREDICTIONS

Braun wins the Universal Title
Ziggler &McIntyre retain the Tag Titles
Joe wins the WWE Championship
Becky Lynch wins the SD Women's Title
Ronda retains (No brainer)
Can't predict Orton Vs Hardy
Yes couple defeats the It couple

Your winners are mostly heels cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

Your winners are mostly heels cheesy
I refuse to accept Braun and Becky as heels.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 12:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Who's up
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Victornezzar: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Aaargh

Bruck na mad man sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
dahmie2013:
Don't know if its me, not comfortable with this Brock's silence. I hope he doesnt pull some stunts on sunday. Nyways, d shield has Roman's back.

Good shout, you called it alright
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
chuckdee4:

Good shout, you called it alright

I just felt his sudden silence wasnt normal & suspicious. Nywys, Roman still d Champ! Braun has lost his opportunity, don't know what will happen now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.