Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288525 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Qu3sT:
Can we all acknowledge the awesomeness that is Drew McIntyre.
Dude is on another level
He really improved his stock.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2018
Kaycee7:
It was as if they intentionally set out to prove me wrong. I no fit talk.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2018
The Miz i my guy but im going to miss truth tv sad i was seriously wishing truth will win miz and retain truth tv grin

That 7 second dance break was the best thing on any miz tv ever grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Damn it Peyton, stop making me question my love for Charlotte.
And Joe........no words shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nedville: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Paige looking like a crisply baked snack

I'll smash that...... wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:22am On Sep 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAnAc2Hq78g

Milwaukee ey? tongue. Milwaukee huh? Hmph undecided

I hope yall saw the Miz teach everyone how the real moon walk is done...neil armstrong style cheesy on the mixed match challenge
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2018
When you've been waiting for a chance to jump on those abs grin grin
Makkydebbie wishes she was Bayley right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pu7pl3, do you think Roman's improved on the mic?

Am I the only one who feels Women Tag titles will definitely debut at Evolution?

And can we just, once again, reiterate that Samoa Joe is a national treasure!

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Who watch Mae young classic
I do love this io shirai girl

Use to like asuka but like Io Shirai abs kairi sane
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kaycee7:
Pu7pl3, do you think Roman's improved on the mic?

Am I the only one who feels Women Tag titles will definitely debut at Evolution?

And can we just, once again, reiterate that Samoa Joe is a national treasure!

He is improving at a snail speed rate bruh seth and dean are still miles ahead...he should pick up the pace

And yes i think it will debut there too...women tag team titles for both brands

Samoa joe and r truth are national treasures cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Charmingsoul:
Who watch Mae young classic
I do love this io shirai girl

Use to like asuka but like Io Shirai abs kairi sane
How do you watch it?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kaycee7:
How do you watch it?
downloaded it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Charmingsoul:
downloaded it
link please. Space it out so the anti-spam bot doesn't ban you
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Guys, OK so Supershow down is coming on sat, just want us 2 do our own online poll, Undertaker vs Tripple H. Who will win d match? Don't just mentn names, but give reasons.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2018
Kaycee7:
link please. Space it out so the anti-spam bot doesn't ban you
watch wrestling dot uno
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Charmingsoul:
watch wrestling dot uno
Thanks bro

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Something's definitely gonna happen at supershow down now, cos d way Dean is behaving eh.......I no like at all
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Qu3sT:
Something's definitely gonna happen at supershow down now, cos d way Dean is behaving eh.......I no like at all

I swear...right from when he came back i said it

I hope he turns on reigns
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Corbin is shaping up to be a good gm smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
pu7pl3:

But WHY?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
pu7pl3:

Roman-hater. So Dean can be the "face" in the feud abi? I'll prefer Seth. More intense storytelling and better matches.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
A lot of Roman haters are in this thread.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
it’s hilarious that the crowd refuses to play along with what WWE wants. Becky did everything including running down the company, legends, producing an over the top ego-inflating poster and still got cheered. They tried to make Charlotte the valiant babyface getting her revenge and overcoming “the heel” Becky, but the live crowds continue to treat Becky as their hero and Charlotte as their villain. I find it amusing.

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Qu3sT:

But WHY?

Cos he has already feuded with seth severally grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Kaycee7:
Roman-hater. So Dean can be the "face" in the feud abi? I'll prefer Seth. More intense storytelling and better matches.

Lmao...im a roman tweener not hater cheesy and he has feuded with seth toomuch..i feel like its burnt out
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Qu3sT:
A lot of Roman haters are in this thread.

Turn the mufuker heel grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

Turn the mufuker heel grin
At this point, I doubt that's gonna happen but keep dreaming.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Qu3sT:

At this point, I doubt that's gonna happen but keep dreaming.

Say the truth bruh...judging from his physique body movement speech pattern and facial expressions is he meant to be face or heel?

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

Say the truth bruh...judging from his physique body movement speech pattern and facial expressions is he meant to be face or heel?
Funny enough Seth's the one with d most character progression among d three of them.
Dean's finally about to go through his own while Seth has progressed so much since betraying d shield.
Roman's still d same Roman from 5 years ago which while not bad is also very jarring when compared to smackdown champion AJ styles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Qu3sT:

Funny enough Seth's the one with d most character progression among d three of them.
Dean's finally about to go through his own while Seth has progressed so much since betraying d shield.
Roman's still d same Roman from 5 years ago which while not bad is also very jarring when compared to smackdown champion AJ styles.

Yea i know...im just asking if roman with all his attributes is best fitted as a heel or face
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea i know...im just asking if roman with all his attributes is best fitted as a heel or face
Neither he was at his best when he was in d shield

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.