Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288609 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
I refuse to accept Braun and Becky as heels.

Lol yessir grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
dahmie2013:

I just felt his sudden silence wasnt normal & suspicious. Nywys, Roman still d Champ! Braun has lost his opportunity, don't know what will happen now.

A rematch thats what will happen
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Im just happy becky is finally champion and we re done with this brie and maryse ring work...hopefully
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please I need site to download wrestling
WWE
NXT
NJPW
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Charmingsoul:
Please I need site to download wrestling
WWE
NXT
NJPW
Watchwrestling
Bollyrulez
Tfpdl
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:15am On Sep 18, 2018
"Brock should be renamed diablo after this"

Micheal coleā„¢
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Freaking boring and lame RAW. Even Strowman said everyone sucks.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Debroslink:
really boring watched d hightlights on d app
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Debroslink:

Bruh asiiin...even after a Good ppv they managed to spoil it all with a trash show
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Bruh asiiin...even after a Good ppv they managed to spoil it all with a trash show
Wetin concern me, the only segment I like nah Bobby LASHLEY and lio rush own.

Rush was just jumping around like a monkey, grin grin ;DK.O would have powerbombed him if not for LASHLEY.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Qu3sT:

Watchwrestling
Bollyrulez
Tfpdl
dude .what?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Qu3sT:

Watchwrestling
Bollyrulez
Tfpdl
ewo...
Their size fit give person heart attack
No site lower data size?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
ManBeast:
Wetin concern me, the only segment I like nah Bobby LASHLEY and lio rush own.

Rush was just jumping around like a monkey, grin grin ;DK.O would have powerbombed him if not for LASHLEY.

Yea it was a fun segment...lashley doesnt need to be talking...but i still think they should turn him heel

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Charmingsoul:
ewo...
Their size fit give person heart attack
No site lower data size?
Toxicwap has lower size but delayed upload so u gots wait a day or 2 after and they only have wwe.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
pu7pl3:
Im just happy becky is finally champion and we re done with this brie and maryse ring work...hopefully
You and me bro.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
You and me bro.

Who do you think is the bad guy in this rusev and english storyline?

Cos i think wwe has a serious problem on making heels and faces

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Randy orton issa sadistic crazy motherfvcker cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Men this mixed match challenge is even more fun than the last one...there is no heel or hero grin Just pure fun

Men Rtruth issa legend cheesy I swear
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
pu7pl3:

Who do you think is the bad guy in this rusev and english storyline?

Cos i think wwe has a serious problem on making heels and faces
They're forcing an unnecessary heel turn. So they're overselling Aiden English's villainy. Can't say who's side I'm on for now. Let's let the feud develop
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
pu7pl3:
Randy orton issa sadistic crazy motherfvcker cheesy
Talk about twisted. He's working the kind of matches we should expect from Ambrose. I don't mean sinister behavior but crazy antics like that screwdriver stunt.
pu7pl3:
Men this mixed match challenge is even more fun than the last one...there is no heel or hero grin Just pure fun

Men Rtruth issa legend cheesy I swear
Kevin Owens is still a heel even on MMC.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
I so love Becky Lynch............ and her shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
2day I re-watched the end of The Streak, wow! That match The Phenom will never 4get in his life. The Undertaker is a legend, d only wrestler dat when he looses d winner gets booed. Brock & Roman were booed after defeating him & wrestlemania. I was moved 2 tears after Brock's own, 2 think dat he gave his all in dat match. He really beat Brock! I think age made him loose dat match. So painful!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kaycee7:
Talk about twisted. He's working the kind of matches we should expect from Ambrose. I don't mean sinister behavior but crazy antics like that screwdriver stunt.
Kevin Owens is still a heel even on MMC.

Nah he isnt...there are tweeners but no heel no face

K.O is a tweener there

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kaycee7:
They're forcing an unnecessary heel turn. So they're overselling Aiden English's villainy. Can't say who's side I'm on for now. Let's let the feud develop

From the story soofar its rusev thats the bad guy cos he doesnt appreciate everything english does for him...he even took a fvcking brogue kick for him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2018
Kaycee7 did you see how brie almost concussed liv morgan in that shitty match? Now liv is out with an injury...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2018
pu7pl3:
Kaycee7 did you see how brie almost concussed liv morgan in that shitty match? Now liv is out with an injury...

That girl is a walking botch, I wonder why the WWE went and brought them back, the Women's division was in a much better place without them, I don't see any value they add.
I'm happy Riott Squad won though
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by EmyLeo(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2018
pu7pl3:

Ah!!! Our long lost brother....welcome! I thought uve been deleted!

Lool.. not at all bro

##work and studies had me tripping all this while, but I'm back now. how is daelyar, makkiedebbie?? kinda seeing new monikers too.. hope you're good bro

###so what's up, what have I missed?? errrrrr,just brief me a lil about hell ina cell abeg, that should be better tho, cos I missed that show.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

That girl is a walking botch, I wonder why the WWE went and brought them back, the Women's division was in a much better place without them, I don't see any value they add.
I'm happy Riott Squad won though

Asiin...i dont see thier purpose...they cant perform a decent match atall

They re just there to hype thier shitty show
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
EmyLeo:

Lool.. not at all bro

##work and studies had me tripping all this while, but I'm back now. how is daelyar, makkiedebbie?? kinda seeing new monikers too.. hope you're good bro

###so what's up, what have I missed?? errrrrr,just brief me a lil about hell ina cell abeg, that should be better tho, cos I missed that show.

Welcome back bruh....men those girls left us here since i dont know whats up with them

About hell in a cell BRAUN is a heel now na he just wasted his mitb contract...becky became champ...ronda retained...aj retained controvertially tho it was cool allround sha...check out the highlights on youtube

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Can we all acknowledge the awesomeness that is Drew McIntyre.
Dude is on another level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Qu3sT:
Can we all acknowledge the awesomeness that is Drew McIntyre.
Dude is on another level

True talk. His accent is also kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2018
pu7pl3:
It was as if they intentionally set out to prove me wrong. I no fit talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.