Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (291686 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Qu3sT:
Dream scenario
AJ styles defeats Daniel Bryan
Seth wins the royal rumble
Instead of picking Brock (who obviously destroys Finn balor), he picks AJ styles

Wrestlemania main event AJ styles Vs Seth Rollins

And he wins and moves over to sd live to feud with Aj and DB for 2 months grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2019
Samoa Joe b like

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Qu3sT:
Samoa Joe b like

Lmao.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ciampa and gargano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
i just had thought...actually ive been having this thought for sometime...

Next superstar shake up raw should get randy orton and maybe jeff or Joe while seth and finn move to sd live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Wanted y'all to wake up to this. My favorite part of The Rumble

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2019
they ruined d royal rumble
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Kaycee7:

lol they made her eat that brutal RKO plus a 619 and superkick grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

lol they made her eat that brutal RKO plus a 619 and superkick grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kaycee7:
Wait, is that not Nia jax...

What's she doing in the men's royal rumble. shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
winners of the men and women royal rumble match is "THE MAN"
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=75189215][/quote]

atleast she got one elimination tho wgich makes her better than mr congaline grin

I wish i could get those purple jackets the bar wore cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Qu3sT:
winners of the men and women royal rumble match is "THE MAN"

the man seth and the man becky

I was just having goosebumps when becky won cry cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
D way I wanted Ember to win to get Ember Vs Asuka 3 eh
On one hand Seth Vs Daniel Bryan, on d oda hand Seth has been beefing Brock all of last year.

Cult of Daniel Bryan.......here we go grin cheesy wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
So it wasn't enough that Zelina Vega had Austin Aries now she had to take Aliester Black from me. I'm broken people cry cry cry cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
paulaspearz:
So it wasn't enough that Zelina Vega had Austin Aries now she had to take Aliester Black from me. I'm broken people cry cry cry cry

how did she take them from you grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

how did she take them from you grin

Oga leave me alone right now shocked shocked cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2019
paulaspearz:
Take him back from her nah, are you not a woman like her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2019
paulaspearz:

Oga leave me alone right now shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
ManBeast:
Take him back from her nah, are you not a woman like her. cheesy

Lol I'm working on it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Raw was weird men...

I thought balor will be pissed at brock for the extra beating he got...mtchew... angry

Why was seth confused on who to choose? He should have chosen ciampa na angry he deserved those f5s tbh angry

Now the crowd is booing ronda cos she will face becky grin I hope becky wins tho

And what the hell was that dean and nia angle...they shoupd have let dean kick her head in angry

and did elias turn heel again or what?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wrestlemania lineup

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Seth Rollins

Ronda Rousey (c) vs Becky Lynch

Drew Mcintyre vs John Cena (possibly)

Daniel Bryan (c) vs Samoa Joe (i hope)

Asuka (c) vs Charlotte Flair (Again)

not bad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Chukstaker: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lacey Evans is too hot! Im crushing on her!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 3:11am On Jan 30, 2019
cry

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by nneejima(f): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2019
pu7pl3:
Raw was weird men...

I thought balor will be pissed at brock for the extra beating he got...mtchew... angry

Why was seth confused on who to choose? He should have chosen ciampa na angry he deserved those f5s tbh angry

Now the crowd is booing ronda cos she will face becky grin I hope becky wins tho

And what the hell was that dean and nia angle...they shoupd have let dean kick her head in angry

and did elias turn heel again or what?
Becky wont win rounda please
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
nneejima:

Becky wont win rounda please

Erm...Why?

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sunkyphil:
cry

Dont cry yet men its just a rumour...wwe cant release this kind of statement by this time...many contracts re up during april even aj styles and nakamura
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Men i think Daniel Bryan is the best heel in wwe now grin Im loving this new db men

And please dont add charlotte to ronda vs becky please im begging cry

R truth is a champion in 2019....who would have thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dont cry yet men its just a rumour...wwe cant release this kind of statement by this time...many contracts re up during april even aj styles and nakamura
This was from their official verified instagram page
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Qu3sT:
Wrestlemania lineup

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Seth Rollins

Ronda Rousey (c) vs Becky Lynch

Drew Mcintyre vs John Cena (possibly)

Daniel Bryan (c) vs Samoa Joe (i hope)

Asuka (c) vs Charlotte Flair (Again)

not bad

Mcintrye vs Monster among men Strauman

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.