Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289364 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 4:52am On Feb 19, 2019
alexister debuts on raw,
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

When sasha and bayley won and everywhere was just emotional corey graves said he doesnt know what was wrong with him cos he has water in his eyes grin...that guy is gold

Oh and congrats to the miz and his new child on the way(he is awesome)

Kofi needs to go to wrestlemania

And the news re saying becky pulled a stone cold not a rollins grin
I guess it was more of a Stone Cold at the end, but walking to the ring with crutches and beating the stuffing out of Charlotte and Rousey with it took me back to that Raw episode that Seth did something similar to Triple H.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2019
ciampa and gargano debuts and defeat the revival on raw the most explosive match of the night, aleister black defeats elias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
WWE Monday Night Raw: NXT Edititon

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Paul Heyman can sell just anything! Wow! Dat was a bad ass promo 4 my Beasty Beast! U just have 2 love Brock with dat promo!

Like sumone said "He appeared more in dat video dan he did all year".

Awesome promo! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Qu3sT:
WWE Monday Night Raw: NXT Edititon
especially the tag team match btw ciampa-gargano and the revival
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
dahmie2013:
Paul Heyman can sell just anything! Wow! Dat was a bad ass promo 4 my Beasty Beast! U just have 2 love Brock with dat promo!

Like sumone said "He appeared more in dat video dan he did all year".

Awesome promo! kiss kiss

the video was nice...but the interruption was so awkward
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sunkyphil:
ciampa and gargano debuts and defeat the revival on raw the most explosive match of the night, aleister black defeats elias

You forgot ricochet....

Men aleister will legit kick someones head off oneday
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dean ambrose going back to his lunatic fringe gimmick before he finally leaves cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

You forgot ricochet....

Men aleister will legit kick someones head off oneday
yea yea i love d way he came in truly talents abound in nxt
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
pu7pl3:
Dean ambrose going back to his lunatic fringe gimmick before he finally leaves cry
c as drew mcintyre defeated him in few minutes few people could stand dat his kick
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sunkyphil:
c as drew mcintyre defeated him in few minutes few people could stand dat his kick

Lol...it will be hard for dean to win someone as high as drew again till he leaves
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sunkyphil:
yea yea i love d way he came in truly talents abound in nxt

they did not even really show themselves grin

I cant wait for ciampa to open that concrete ring side and put balor or some other smilimg babyface through it angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Following Aleister Vs Andrade on Twitter is funny as hell. grin grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Awesome matches throughout the night. This has to be one of SD Live's best episodes. And the crowd was definitely better than that nonsense Raw crowd.
Hope Ciampa isn't seriously injured. That spot with Sheamus from the top rope looked bad.
And I pray WWE invest in this Kofi title push all the way to Mania and beyond. #KofiMania has to happen. Dude legit deserves it and the fans want it.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Damn, if bryan defeats kofi then i have no idea who he will face at wrestlemania, this should be fun.

Edit: Forgot d most important thing that happened on smackdown, in her first match since becoming women's champion, asuka was pinned by God's greatest creation...."MANDY" shocked grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Qu3sT:
Damn, if bryan defeats kofi then i have no idea who he will face at wrestlemania, this should be fun.

Edit: Forgot d most important thing that happened on smackdown, in her first match since becoming women's champion, asuka was pinned by God's greatest creation...."MANDY" shocked grin
Of all people. If it was Sonya DeVille, it would be manageable at least.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2019
rumour has it dat the big dog will b back at wrestlemania
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Sunkyphil:
rumour has it dat the big dog will b back at wrestlemania
Rumour also has it that his leukemia was a worked shoot. And if he returns at Mania, I'll believe that. Cos though I'm no doctor, I don't think leukemia is something you beat and get cleared for in-ring duty in less than a year.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Kaycee7:
Rumour also has it that his leukemia was a worked shoot. And if he returns at Mania, I'll believe that. Cos though I'm no doctor, I don't think leukemia is something you beat and get cleared for in-ring duty in less than a year.
exactly my thoughts mayb its all part of the storyline
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Sunkyphil:
exactly my thoughts mayb its all part of the storyline
That'll be rather insensitive on the part of WWE. Cancer isn't really something to play about with. A lot of people are living with it. Even more have loved ones living with it. I don't really think most of the fans will appreciate this storyline
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Kaycee7:
That'll be rather insensitive on the part of WWE. Cancer isn't really something to play about with. A lot of people are living with it. Even more have loved ones living with it. I don't really think most of the fans will appreciate this storyline
if he truly returns at wrestlemania then its a storyline
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Kaycee7:

calm down guys i dont think they would joke with something as sensitive as that
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Kaycee7:
Of all people. If it was Sonya DeVille, it would be manageable at least.

dont let corey hear you bro

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Qu3sT:

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Kaycee7:
Following Aleister Vs Andrade on Twitter is funny as hell. grin grin

bro whats ur handle? cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

bro whats ur handle? cheesy
It's in my profile
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please let them give andrade the u.s title....r truth has had his fun angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
I just saw that andrade and charlotte are together

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
pu7pl3:
I just saw that andrade and charlotte are together

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=Qu3sT post=76006519][/quote]

They ve apparently been together for a while now...Zelina is also married to aleister(im just knowing)...Wwe superstar relationships are just turninoniown grin grin

Roman will also be on raw next week to talk

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

They ve apparently been together for a while now...Zelina is also married to aleister(im just knowing)...Wwe superstar relationships are just turninoniown grin grin

Roman will also be on raw next week to talk
i know about zelina nd aleister, but this charlotte and andrade is news to me. so to keep count of couples in wwe

naomi and jey uso
miz and maryse
dean and renee
peyton and tye
carmella and corey
jojo and bray
alexa and murphy
bianca and ford
ricochet and catanzaro

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.