Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289432 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Imagine winning the smackdown women's championship but still not appearing on d show and taking a backseat to a match that isn't even on your brand cos d only people dat matter are becky and charlotte. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Shoehorn Charlotte is just annoying. So because Becky is suspended, you'll jump from your brand past all the women on RAW to face Rousey.
*in Triple H's voice*
"Charlotte, this doesn't concern you. Geddifok outta here."
[img]https://media1./images/a98e80b3a53d281c21587fe73a1621f6/tenor.gif?itemid=3442493[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
SmackDown writers may not be as bad as Raw but they're still bad. They're going to ruin Becky with this unnecessary rebellious attitude and practice of stepping up to everybody even when it's uncalled for. Don't know whether to blame them. Nobody saw Becky going massively over like this and since it's a character they didn't create intentionally, they probably have little to no idea how to handle her.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Qu3sT:
Imagine winning the smackdown women's championship but still not appearing on d show and taking a backseat to a match that isn't even on your brand cos d only people dat matter are becky and charlotte. undecided
She's probably still stuck at some snowy place like that. She posted a pic and one of her followers was worried she might not make it to SD that night. Apparently, she wasn't able to.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kaycee7:
SmackDown writers may not be as bad as Raw but they're still bad. They're going to ruin Becky with this unnecessary rebellious attitude and practice of stepping up to everybody even when it's uncalled for. Don't know whether to blame them. Nobody saw Becky going massively over like this and since it's a character they didn't create intentionally, they probably have little to no idea how to handle her.

Me i think its great character work...they re giving her more depth...she is being insecure and doubting herself now and thinks everybody is out to make her fail and lose her spot that she burst her azz for...thats why she doesnt want to see the doctor..she is scared they may not clear her in time for wrestlemania in kayfabe..its just normal human reaction and the fans will still be in her corner no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Me i think its great character work...they re giving her more depth...she is being insecure and doubting herself now and thinks everybody is out to make her fail and lose her spot that she burst her azz for...thats why she doesnt want to see the doctor..she is scared they may not clear her in time for wrestlemania in kayfabe..its just normal human reaction and the fans will still be in her corner no matter what
Hmmmmm! That's another way to look at it. Just hope she doesn't lose the crowd. This is too hot a run to mess up.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by johnyace(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't know if Naomi is stupid wrestler or that wwe are just booking Mandy rose to be pinning her all the time.
their encounters don't last up to 60 seconds and BAM! Mandy rose has already won.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Kaycee7:
Hmmmmm! That's another way to look at it. Just hope she doesn't lose the crowd. This is too hot a run to mess up.

She wont bro.. She is immortal now with that her smirk...i like tripple H i swear..not as much as the miz tho tongue

Ive been imagining ciampa with a lower beard ir even without the beard sef..i dunno why

And how do guys like war raiders and aliester black fit in in the real world?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:14am On Feb 08, 2019
johnyace:
I don't know if Naomi is stupid wrestler or that wwe are just booking Mandy rose to be pinning her all the time.
their encounters don't last up to 60 seconds and BAM! Mandy rose has already won.

That their feud is what will make sasha and bayley win sef...

And please support mandy no matter what or else corey graves and i will come for you angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by toluxe0075: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2019
It has happened again ooooo
Charlotte Flair to replace Becky lynch at the wrestlemania match against Ronda.

The female version of Roman Reigns and John cena is here.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2019
toluxe0075:
It has happened again ooooo
Charlotte Flair to replace Becky lynch at the wrestlemania match against Ronda.

The female version of Roman Reigns and John cena is here.
Becky will still be added in a triple threat but damn it, we wanted Becky Vs Ronda 1-on-1. This is just disrespectful to the Raw female roster. An SD star won the Rumble and challenged the Raw champion. Now, the SD star is suspended and another SD star is inserted into the Raw title match. It's almost as if there are no competent women on Raw. Vince is senile.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kaycee7:
Becky will still be added in a triple threat but damn it, we wanted Becky Vs Ronda 1-on-1. This is just disrespectful to the Raw female roster. An SD star won the Rumble and challenged the Raw champion. Now, the SD star is suspended and another SD star is inserted into the Raw title match. It's almost as if there are no competent women on Raw. Vince is senile.

Vince just had to add himself to this story angry
This angle doesnt accomplish anything except create room for speculations and suspense on whether it will be a triple threat or 1v1...dumb move...this story never needed this authority bullshit angry and its even hurting ronda who is supposed to be a main component in the story...vince trying to take all the spotlight angry im soo angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Must they try to turn her into a stone cold daniel bryan hybrid? Why not just let her be cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
*me when vince introduced charlotte as becky's replacement*

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wow orton thats how to win a fvcking gauntlet...i thought kofi would win....smackdown was 10\10 guys

Between 205 live and nxt which is more intense guys??

I think its nxt right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
pu7pl3:
Wow orton thats how to win a fvcking gauntlet...i thought kofi would win....smackdown was 10\10 guys

I think its nxt right?
205 for the crazy matches, NXT for its intresting characters and amazing storyline with rewarding payoff with little drawback

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Qu3sT:

205 for the crazy matches, NXT for its intresting characters and amazing storyline with rewarding payoff with little drawback

Yea yea thats right
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guys kofi is really trending now...people are saying they want him and new day to feud with the new daniel bryan and looking at how they like to waste food and play toomuch i think it will be an entertaining feud for the new daniel bryan...

What do you guys think?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

I think its nxt right?
A whole lotta fans are begging for Kofi's push. Dude's been in the WWE for 11 years. He's owed a title run, IMO. Too bad it took him replacing Mustafa for WWE to even let him showcase just how good he is.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
A whole lotta fans are begging for Kofi's push. Dude's been in the WWE for 11 years. He's owed a title run, IMO. Too bad it took him replacing Mustafa for WWE to even let him showcase just how good he is.

Yea i swear...the guy is trending like crazy and i think it will be a good call if he should feud with bryan even till after wrestlemania
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea i swear...the guy is trending like crazy and i think it will be a good call if he should feud with bryan even till after wrestlemania
But Vince won't push him because he's not Charlotte Flair.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
But Vince won't push him because he's not Charlotte Flair.

This was how seths push started last year tho he went on to win the gauntlet...im seriously praying he gets pushed NOW not later

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

This was how seths push started last year tho he went on to win the gauntlet...im seriously praying he gets pushed NOW not later
Seth's second push, you mean. He'd already had 2 world title runs before that.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
Seth's second push, you mean. He'd already had 2 world title runs before that.

Lol...yea...his recent push
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by nneejima(f): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please guys who watched the Monday night raw,did Brook lestiner won Seth Rollins
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Mizik(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Can someone please watch this video.
Please undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhG9I2KdOOY
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biie3X_DP7o

See what charlotte did to becky last night guys grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2019
Sasha and Bailey are the inaugural Women's Tag Team Champions.
Ruby Riot was done dirty. I mean, why not use Dana Brooke or Alicia Fox. We've accepted them as the Curt Hawkins of the women's division.
Becky pulled a Seth Rollins and made that segment entertaining.
Kofi's proved that he really deserves that title run. And that moment with The New Day was just heartwarming.

P.S: Oh! And Finn is the new Intercontinental champion.

To be honest, apart from the marquee matches, Elimination Chamber felt like a decent episode of Monday Night Raw.

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
i feel like this is the first pay per view without any shield member having a match.

Also becky lynch is annoying me angry sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by nneejima(f): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kaycee7:
Ruby Riot was done dirty. I mean, why not use Dana Brooke or Alicia Fox. We've accepted them as the Curt Hawkins of the women's division.
Kofi's proved that he really deserves that title run. And that moment with The New Day was just heartwarming.

To be honest, apart from the marquee matches, Elimination Chamber felt like a decent episode of Monday Night Raw.
Am so happy for Finn ballor. kudos to him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Qu3sT:
i feel like this is the first pay per view without any shield member having a match.

Also becky lynch is annoying me angry sad
Asuka should be called to tap her out again..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kaycee7:

When sasha and bayley won and everywhere was just emotional corey graves said he doesnt know what was wrong with him cos he has water in his eyes grin...that guy is gold

Oh and congrats to the miz and his new child on the way(he is awesome)

Kofi needs to go to wrestlemania

And the news re saying becky pulled a stone cold not a rollins grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.