Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288413 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Qu3sT:

Yes and yes

All you had to do was quote man

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

Ok oh
[img]https:///view/jose-mourinho-cabeza-viejo-gif-5318613[/img]

What are your thoughts on Bayley being pinned clean by Nikki?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

What are your thoughts on Bayley being pinned clean by Nikki?
All dis just 4 alexa/charlotte, bayley is just placeholder....am disappointed
[img]https://media1./images/3dbc29f81ce80f22fd01ccc9e06999ba/tenor.gif?itemid=13100022[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

All dis just 4 alexa/charlotte, bayley is just placeholder....am disappointed
[img]https://media1./images/3dbc29f81ce80f22fd01ccc9e06999ba/tenor.gif?itemid=13100022[/img]

Wait you believe she is a placeholder too?

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wait you believe she is a placeholder too?
Let me rank women in the women's division 4 you
1. Ronda - big name, generates viewers just like Brock as she's a special attraction

2. Charlotte Flair - Need I say more

3. Alexa Bliss - If charlotte is not on that brand then she is d next in line

4. Lacey Evans - Insert in place of Charlotte aka New Charlotte (I expect a championship reign b4 d year runs out)

5. Mandy Rose - See Lacey above

6. Nia Jax - The Rocks cousin

7. Everybody else

But No 0. Is Stephanie cha
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

Let me rank women in the women's division 4 you
1. Ronda - big name, generates viewers just like Brock as she's a special attraction

2. Charlotte Flair - Need I say more

3. Alexa Bliss - If charlotte is not on that brand then she is d next in line

4. Lacey Evans - Insert in place of Charlotte aka New Charlotte (I expect a championship reign b4 d year runs out)

5. Mandy Rose - See Lacey above

6. Nia Jax - The Rocks cousin

7. Everybody else

But No 0. Is Stephanie cha

i know you dont rate backy sasha and bayley especially becky grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

i know you dont rate backy sasha and bayley especially becky grin

Becky, bayley and especially Sasha has not held a title for up to 3 months. But I'll put Becky between alexa and Lacey cos of recent upsurge but if she can maintain it consistently then she is up there with Charlotte.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

Becky, bayley and especially Sasha has not held a title for up to 3 months. But I'll put Becky between alexa and Lacey cos of recent upsurge but if she can maintain it consistently then she is up there with Charlotte.

Me thinks WWE pushing this becky and seth relationship only means she will be in the championship spotlight for long...i dont think she can get cold again

As for bayley she beats alexa at extreme rules to retain...she is not a place holder angry even tho i love alexa

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Me thinks WWE pushing this becky and seth relationship only means she will be in the championship spotlight for long...i dont think she can get cold again

As for bayley she beats alexa at extreme rules to retain...she is not a place holder angry even tho i love alexa

I just think it's stupid to do Seth and Becky (which I think shoving it in everybodys face may backfire RE: John and Nicki) Vs constable and Lacey when there's a stacked roster and why is constable facing Ur champion at 3 ppv... seriously

If bayley beats alexa again then she'll definitely lose to charlotte or whoever she's facing at summerslam if she makes it that far
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

I just think it's stupid to do Seth and Becky (which I think shoving it in everybodys face may backfire RE: John and Nicki) Vs constable and Lacey when there's a stacked roster and why is constable facing Ur champion at 3 ppv... seriously

If bayley beats alexa again then she'll definitely lose to charlotte or whoever she's facing at summerslam if she makes it that far

maybe mcintyre is next in line and might actually take it off seth....corbin may even fvck around and win at extreme rules...vince loves the man
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

maybe mcintyre is next in line and might actually take it off seth....corbin may even fvck around and win at extreme rules...vince loves the man
McIntyre keh

[img]https://media./images/10339548d135769423d06df35d7bbf7f/tenor.gif[/img]
dat one will still have unfinished busines with Roman even after him and Shane lose to roman and dead man walking

Chai....I had such high hope for him
[img]https://media1./images/b1867fcdaf40e0342458b061e9ba2eaf/tenor.gif?itemid=9208264[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Qu3sT:

McIntyre keh

[img]https://media./images/10339548d135769423d06df35d7bbf7f/tenor.gif[/img]
dat one will still have unfinished busines with Roman even after him and Shane lose to roman and dead man walking

Chai....I had such high hope for him
[img]https://media1./images/b1867fcdaf40e0342458b061e9ba2eaf/tenor.gif?itemid=9208264[/img]

Wait so you think no one will beat seth?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
pu7pl3:
Name one wrestler in WWE now that can sell hits better than Ricochet,il wait...

Ok... lol
No one sells a superkick/sweet chin music like Orton... I just cant explain it, you need to see for yourself..
Rico can sell, but there is lord ziggler grin grin. Dude even made a monkey flip look lethal grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
NicestDude:

Ok... lol
No one sells a superkick/sweet chin music like Orton... I just cant explain it, you need to see for yourself..
Rico can sell, but there is lord ziggler grin grin. Dude even made a monkey flip look lethal grin grin
Ziggler is so underrated. Stellar in-ring work with fire promos and yet not in the big picture

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Braun and The almighty finally have my attention....

The only baby faces I'm feeling on raw now are THE MIZ(obviously) and Ricochet...I never expected him to slap AJ back tho...that was rad grin

Kofi and Samoa Joe is shaping up well...me likey

Undertaker said some things... with chilly swag....

The women sef...I ain't feeling them for now...except Nikki's story

Raw fits the street profits

The 24/7 title still awesome...drake maverick ISSA legend grin R-truth has some mad facials too

Pissed Cesaro is the best cesaro cheesy give the man something reasonable to run with for Pete's sake

Seth and becky= cute-ish but it all feels forced IMO

Ricochet Vs AJ was dope as fvck...Baba Rico was still selling the slap AJ gave him backstage even during his entrance...best seller ever he should rent a shopgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
So Becky now has d*ck eh....na wah oh, so who f*cks who?

You run through led board and pyro goes off grin who them won fool

AJ and peer pressure don't go well together at all.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Qu3sT:
So Becky now has d*ck eh....na wah oh, so who f*cks who?

You run through led board and pyro goes off grin who them won fool

AJ and peer pressure don't go well together at all.

Becky fvcks Maria and she gets to use her uterus again for more accolades grin

I'm glad the club is back too cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Becky fvcks Maria and she gets to use her uterus again for more accolades grin

I'm glad the club is back too cool

Live sex celebration like edge and Lita but this time it's Becky and Maria with Seth and Mike by the ringside cool

And drake is crazy for that 24/7 title, even taking his honeymoon at his work place just for it but I like his dedication and determination

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1145858268599861248?s=09
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Qu3sT:

Live sex celebration like edge and Lita but this time it's Becky and Maria with Seth and Mike by the ringside cool

And drake is crazy for that 24/7 title, even taking his honeymoon at his work place just for it but I like his dedication and determination

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1145858268599861248?s=09

IL keep a keen eye on 205 live jare...that kanellis story quipped my interest ..

As for marverick, man is a real entertainer grin...just thinking about him makes me smile....I wish his wife flips on him and pins him lovingly tho to become 24/7 champ ..then she comes back to raw and Carmella pins her before marverick pins carmella and regains his bae again grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

IL keep a keen eye on 205 live jare...that kanellis story quipped my interest ..

As for marverick, man is a real entertainer grin...just thinking about him makes me smile....I wish his wife flips on him and pins him lovingly tho to become 24/7 champ ..then she comes back to raw and Carmella pins her before marverick pins carmella and regains his bae again grin

Monday night raw, smackdow live, nxt, 205 live, nxt UK angry
Too much wrestling is bad for the health. Am just pacing myself in preparation for njpw G1 climax tournament
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Qu3sT:

Monday night raw, smackdow live, nxt, 205 live, nxt UK angry
Too much wrestling is bad for the health. Am just pacing myself in preparation for njpw G1 climax tournament

Lol grin no be lie.....I don't watch nxt UK sha...nxt itself now na once once....just raw smack down and 205 live got me consistent

I know you are an ospreay fan abi?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ricochet Vs AJ was dope as fvck...Baba Rico was still selling the slap AJ gave him backstage even during his entrance...best seller ever he should rent a shopgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol grin no be lie.....I don't watch nxt UK sha...nxt itself now na once once....just raw smack down and 205 live got me consistent

We're all Ospreay fans, bro. Some of us just don't know yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kaycee7:

Real talk grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Am a fan of good wrestling, as a wrestling fan I've learned d hard way neva to follow just one wrestler, instead to spread like wrapper and just go where ever d squared circle takes u and enjoy itself along d way.

Watching to see how naito, jay white, ibushi, okada and Jon moxley(Dean Ambrose) do.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
[img]https://media./images/1556fd8d57b62cfd5d1e034fbd4e1171/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Qu3sT:

Am a fan of good wrestling, as a wrestling fan I've learned d hard way neva to follow just one wrestler, instead to spread like wrapper and just go where ever d squared circle takes u and enjoy itself along d way.

Watching to see how naito, jay white, ibushi, okada and Jon moxley(Dean Ambrose) do.

Nice....I agree 100%
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
This smack down live show reminded me about why I really fvck with K.O. cheesy

Kofi with the smug smile and fvck you finger to Joe was priceless grin

Nikki cross story keeps intriguing me

Bobby lashley is out of the hospital and is looking to put Braun in a morgue...sign me up

Daniel Bryan knows how to wrestle cool

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Drew McIntyre has been saying d same sh*t for the last 6 months so anytime he's on d mic my brain automatically goes
[img]https://media./images/dcf5b7707c5a1f10aac0ff425c9de898/tenor.gif[/img]

D difference in quality between Seth and kofi's championship reign is alarming, like night and day.
This is Seth's
[img]https://media1./images/5313f94be5ba8c694a913c07063a55f3/tenor.gif?itemid=10441197[/img]

While this is kofi's
[img]https://media1./images/45694392a22fb8d3546dc7b6911fd47b/tenor.gif?itemid=10118887[/img]

Seriously, it's not right undecided

ALSO, WHERE THE F*CK IS FINN BALOR

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Qu3sT:
Drew McIntyre has been saying d same sh*t for the last 6 months so anytime he's on d mic my brain automatically goes
[img]https://media./images/dcf5b7707c5a1f10aac0ff425c9de898/tenor.gif[/img]

D difference in quality between Seth and kofi's championship reign is alarming, like night and day.
This is Seth's
[img]https://media1./images/5313f94be5ba8c694a913c07063a55f3/tenor.gif?itemid=10441197[/img]

While this is kofi's
[img]https://media1./images/45694392a22fb8d3546dc7b6911fd47b/tenor.gif?itemid=10118887[/img]

Seriously, it's not right undecided

ALSO, WHERE THE F*CK IS FINN BALOR

That Finn balor question is something we wrestling fans should gather round and do a meeting for to find out...his creative direction is rendering that title irrelevant...

Kofi is the hottest champ in WWE right no no doubt and I love it...I was only feeling Seth when he first won the title but since MITB dude has cooled down even after smacking fools with a steel chair...I hope Corbin beats him tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.