Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288522 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, your reigning, defending, undisputed Universal heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by vicot(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2019
styles Is an Amazing Wrestler tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
Ladies and gentlemen, your reigning, defending, undisputed Universal heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar.

He told y'all it was a spoiler grin grin

Now to that lashley feud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2019
vicot:
styles Is an Amazing Wrestler tho

True
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Corbin hitting Becky with the end of days brought a sick smile to my face smiley

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2019
pu7pl3:
Corbin hitting Becky with the end of days brought a sick smile to my face smiley
I swear! The thing shock me first, then e sweet me. Cherry on top of the cake would have been Seth giving Lacey the stomp. But faces have to be faces.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
I swear! The thing shock me first, then e sweet me. Cherry on top of the cake would have been Seth giving Lacey the stomp. But faces have to be faces.

Haha grin I would have been welcoming Seth to the dark side now...

I thought the Isis would win while DB retained but it was the opposite....Daniel Bryan cut a fine promo on YouTube tho...he said something big was coming...

I wonder what is next for Ricochet sad

Aleister and Cesaro was fire.....and I never thought Nakamura would win balor...I should respect him more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
What did we do to offend the wrestling gods that Brock Lesnar is now champion, again....y?

[img]https://media1./images/fd49bfb623e3154da3c6520fffaa8657/tenor.gif?itemid=5276412[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Give me an AJ Vs Cesaro feud for the title...turn Cesaro face first too

You listening Paul?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Lashley call this man out grin stop thinking about itangry

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Qu3sT:
What did we do to offend the wrestling gods that Brock Lesnar is now champion, again....y?

[img]https://media1./images/fd49bfb623e3154da3c6520fffaa8657/tenor.gif?itemid=5276412[/img]
I swear. He should just do and lose it at SummerSlam.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Wyatt and balor feud
Ricochet continues with AJ
Miz and Dolph now
Seth Vs Brock part 2
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Oh and Cedric Alexander defeated drew McIntyre
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2019
After watching raw, I have just 3 things to say

1. Why is Natalya facing Becky for raw women's championship at summerslam?

2. WHY THE HELL IS NATALYA FACING BECKY FOR THE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP AT SUMMERSLAM?

And lastly,

3. WHY THE FVCK IS NATALYA FACING BECKY FOR THE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP AT SUMMERSLAM?

That's all.......thanks u 4 listening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2019
Qu3sT:

2. WHY THE HELL IS NATALYA FACING BECKY FOR THE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP AT SUMMERSLAM?

And lastly,

3. WHY THE FVCK IS NATALYA FACING BECKY FOR THE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP AT SUMMERSLAM?

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Qu3sT:

And lastly,

It's what happens when you fail to build your women up as title contenders and only focus on the one with the title...

Look at that men's battle royal, everyone there was a legit title contender which is not what I can say for the women

I hope heyman fixes things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Qu3sT:

And lastly,

Because Natalya is a talented wrestler who hasn't had a title run for a while now.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
pu7pl3:
Oh and Cedric Alexander defeated drew McIntyre
I like the shock factor and all but this is not helping Drew's cred at all. He hasn't had any significant wins for a while now. This is not the time for him to be putting talent over

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kaycee7:
I like the shock factor and all but this is not helping Drew's cred at all. He hasn't had any significant wins for a while now. This is not the time for him to be putting talent over

He is Samoa Joe 2.0 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:05am On Jul 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

He is Samoa Joe 2.0 grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=80342126][/quote]

grin grin
Have you watched smack down? My man K.O.s words are working...we got to see Liv Morgan,kabuki warriors,Ali and Murphy....Apollo crews even won a match grin

Daniel Bryan didn't even make the kind announcement I was busy anticipating

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Shane McMahon is that mosquito that won't allow you to sleep......he just keeps coming back for more.

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:54am On Jul 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin grin
Have you watched smack down? My man K.O.s words are working...we got to see Liv Morgan,kabuki warriors,Ali and Murphy....Apollo crews even won a match grin

Daniel Bryan didn't even make the kind announcement I was busy anticipating
Sounds like Liv might be getting a gimmick change, though.
I'ld love to see how they book this Bayley Vs Ember match.
So it looks like it will be Orton Vs Kofi for SummerSlam.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Kaycee7:
Sounds like Liv might be getting a gimmick change, though.
I'ld love to see how they book this Bayley Vs Ember match.
So it looks like it will be Orton Vs Kofi for SummerSlam.

I'm thinking Orton is the end of the road for kofi

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

I'm thinking Orton is the end of the road for kofi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kaycee7:

I'm just saying grin cos the only finishers more devastating than the RKO now is the end of days and f5...randy catches Kofi with one he is done grin

I'm not rating Romans spear(people have kicked out of it)...and the stomp is no longer as reliable as it was before(he has to do it 3 times)

Honourable mentions are the coupe de gracé and Ricochet's 630 splash
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

I'm just saying grin cos the only finishers more devastating than the RKO now is the end of days and f5...randy catches Kofi with one he is done grin

I'm not rating Romans spear(people have kicked out of it)...and the stomp is no longer as reliable as it was before(he has to do it 3 times)

Honourable mentions are the coupe de gracé and Ricochet's 630 splash
Scenario A) Randy doesn't hit the RKO
Scenario B) He hits it but Kofi rolls out of the ring so he can't pin him.
Scenario C) Kofi kicks out of the RKO just like AJ
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kaycee7:
Scenario A) Randy doesn't hit the RKO
Scenario B) He hits it but Kofi rolls out of the ring so he can't pin him.
Scenario C) Kofi kicks out of the RKO just like AJ

True....true...but randy is and always has been a legend killer...Kofi said he wants to be one of the greatest WWE champion aka a legend....time for him to be killed grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

True....true...but randy is and always has been a legend killer...Kofi said he wants to be one of the greatest WWE champion aka a legend....time for him to be killed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Sometimes I have this nightmare where Velveteen Dream got called up to the main roster and was relegated to kick-off shows and jobbing.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
Sometimes I have this nightmare where Velveteen Dream got called up to the main roster and was relegated to kick-off shows and jobbing.

With his larger than life persona....I don't think so

He will get called up when there is something reasonable for him to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.