Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. (4374 Views)

I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
gotogreat:

Thought I'm naive, been seeing the handwriting on the wall. Thanks. My problem is that if she doesn't hear from me, she'll call to ask why? Why should she be calling and disturbing when I decides not to call her in days?
run my dear,that bitcch is a runs girl.had one exactly like that.dump her thirsty ass,there are many nicer girls out there, peace.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by horlahwaley(m): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2018
oga ooo, and this one here wants to kill me with calls, she doesnt initiate conversation too buh she prefer listening to my breathe on phone.

ladies sha

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by 234GT(m): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2018
horlahwaley:
oga ooo, and this one here wants to kill me with calls, she doesnt initiate conversation too buh she prefer listening to my breathe on phone.

ladies sha

Appreciate her. It's better to marry a lady who loves you crazy than a lady you love.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 05, 2018
Latoch:
My guy, free the babe jare.........but improve on your chatting skills. You must not initiate a chat with #how are you today# and bla bla, try to to be cocky and at the same time funny. cheers!

believe you me, his chatting skills ain't the issue here. When two people have a mutual affection for each other, they find a way to flow. The onus to hold a conversation is on both parties, not on him alone.
I've got one girl I can talk to or chat with like forever and I'm the taciturn type so that should tell you something. When there is that connection, everything just falls in place. No need to be all up in your head over what to say cos you're both at ease in each others presence and silence.

If there is one thing I've learnt from life, it is never to force things. When ever it feels like you're trying too hard, then you're investing too much - that's never a good thing. Heck, a woman in love can talk for Africa, she's just not into him. And that's fine.
Let the chips fall where they may, we all need to learn to give up control at times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2018
dollyjoy:
What exactly is wrong with some guys? Must a girl spell it out before you get the message? She doesn't like you!!!

There is nothing as annoying as receiving messages or calls from a guy you do not dig. Uurg!
then why did she agree to be his girlfriend. Was she forced
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gbolly0001(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2018
gotogreat:
Hello great Nairalanders, I have this disturbing relationship ache that I wish I can get wise instructive advise on. I've been on with a lady for about 2 months now and things seems not to be going right. In this 2 months, our conversation hasn't been beyond mere friends. Examples are, how do you do? Have you eaten today? When I try to take things further she nags. I tried pushing things forward a bit but she isn't cut for that. Though when we had a date she finally
accepted my proposal of going beyond friendship (now in a dating mode) but I tell you nothing had changed in our discussion mode. Let me give an example of how our discussion dovetails most of the time:
Me: how're you doing today?
Her: fine.
Me: (explained in full detail how my day went) by this time I've typed 10 lines on WhatsApp.
Her: ok.
Me: just tease me about how your day went?
Her: I've told you now. Good.
Me: you mean nothing really happened in the 24 hours?
Her: yes.
Her: good bye. We chat later.
I have tried to figure out if it's my fault why she isn't discussing with me, the response I got is I'm pestering her. I withdrew a bit to give a space for a while. After 5 days without getting any call from her, i called to ask why, her response was "nothing". I've complained about this and it seems I'm to pushy.
She hardly initiates conversation, when she does, it'll be "I just want to know if everything is ok". I'll respond by calling her back and explained fully talking on the phone more than 5 minutes, explaining my day to her, her response will be "ok".
Within this short period I've spent close to #15K for her. Mind you, no sex. I wouldn't even subscribe to it. Though the money isn't a problem to me. My concern is, from the look of things, would you say she's into me or just using me as a cash cow?

Bro na because you never bleep am well
By the time you bleep am like 3times in 2days she go know say if she do rubbish na to her wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Gofwane(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2018
Sometimes i use to think that people who create this type of thread only do so for the attention sake.
If not, why would a lady behave in this manners and you stand here confused just because she calls you whenever you don't call for a while.
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by OAFMods: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
dollyjoy:
What exactly is wrong with some guys? Must a girl spell it out before you get the message? She doesn't like you!!!

There is nothing as annoying as receiving messages or calls from a guy you do not dig. Uurg!

That is not the situation I read, the guy needs to hang on the girl will surely come around at her own time. Dealt with issue such as this b4, just an occasional hi every two weeks to keep yourself in her radar will do the trick. The day will come when she will gladly ask to be taken out or seek out a favor n then you can pounce n make your patience count. That is what I see in that relationship.

Gotogreat
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
she aint into u man
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by OAFMods: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2018
Tbagwell1:

Thanks, I am fully prepared jare I can't kill myself, I have done everything just to show her I truly love her, 2016 I started talking marriage with her, if u hear d excuse she gave me ehn, na so I end d relationship only for her to come begging.

If you were taking marriage with someone n that led to a breakup when she come to makeup do you put “the marriage” discussion aside because the similar experience I had when she came to make up I explained to her am all for the makeup but what about the reason for the breakup, mind you I dated this person over 6 years.

When we couldn’t reconcile on marriage I told her there is no basis for the makeup, we can be friend but not be in relationship anymore. We had sex every possible style for 6yrs I simply believe the dignifying thing to do was to marry you but since that is not what you want I can not be wasting sperm money n time when new pudding are everywhere.
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Move ahead, there's someone for you out there, same thing happened to me recently. Took the girl shopping sef and gave her 20grand, still no show, I took my L and moved ahead
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by mikejj(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2018
dollyjoy:

don't mind some guys jare..they need to send some guys to jankara market
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by sparog(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
dollyjoy:

You've said it all
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy Babes, suffering guys since the dawn of time cheesy

#Emancipate Yourselves From Pussy Mumuism cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by marvin906(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
i would say give up and raise a white flag..
buh it depends on how much you want her..
have been in a situation like this..
and this was a girl i gisted for 7 months F.Y.I (had three relationships in that 7 months) grin grin
your chick is learning from my ex she showed me hell
she was emotionless towards me..
it got me crazy sometimes
even when i poured all my emotions to her
shes just gonna answer me with K..
@ a point i just didnt give a fvck anymore..
and that was the turning point
and that still continued even when we where dating..
buh with patience and tolerance she freed herself with time
OP if cant bear it leave dont kill yourself
if not you go crase for free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by donnffd(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
What the hell is wrong with guys sef?...No self respect?, i cant even sustain a conversation for one week with such a person o

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by latexxbro(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
gotogreat:

Yes. Even more than that. I only try to cut the cost. If I'm boring to her I think best is for her to bring up a topic and let's discuss. I'm open, want us to communicate but if she's not talking I'll be forced to do the talking alone.

Bro you are a side boo I think....

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Hotchillz: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
gotogreat:
Thought I'm naive, been seeing the handwriting on the wall. Thanks. My problem is that if she doesn't hear from me, she'll call to ask why? Why should she be calling and disturbing when I decides not to call her in days?

Bro! Here's my take on girls, find your position in this survey.

1. Every girl has the main guy (Boyfriend) - This is the guy she can do an abortion for, this guy is her man! Her very own!

2. She has the immediate replacement, this fact I believe became a "thing" especially after Beyonce hit song "irreplaceable" - this is the guy that comes second best, they know its wrong to have someone like this especially when they know they have a guy they really love but the whole "men are dogs" thing and fear of losing something precious will prevent them from doing so. P.s Other reasons may apply, we're talking about women after all

3. The shag guy, this isn't a very popular one but everyone knows girls like bad boys though what they really like are their bad meat! Girls that have such guys will never let this one go - though this relationship is beneficial to both of them, the girl uses this kinda guys as human dildos and know better than to be anything but physical, but then again, we're talking about girls here so you can't be too sure.

4. Then there is the money-miss-road. I don't need to say any further, guys here use their money to toast or in other cases to get the girl! Its sad but at some point most guys are victims of these.

5. Then we have the forever friends - these guys are at the very top of the friend zone tower! They're the nice guys, no sense whatsoever, no command, no masculinity about them,moist and soft as pussy lips and an eye sore to other guys . These guys no matter how close they are or get with the girl can never get more than just a kiss from her. This is that zone every male specie dreads to venture in. Friend zone!

Sorry for the epistle but that chick has bought a room at the friend zone tower and your here asking God why!?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by jidxin(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
dollyjoy:

shut d fk up joor wat do you even know sef, are u a girl at all.... for ur info i have dated a girl like that before bus i was wiser. when i saw all the attitude she was giving me almost exactly like the scenario the op gave, she doesnt even have sense of humour and we fight regularly. d nxt tin i did was to cease chatting wit her for more than a month, later she came bk and started begging profusely apologetic and confessing her love for me after settling wit a for a day she now started asking me if i have anoda grl in my life, that she couldnt believe that i could just be silent for over a month.....but unknowingly to her have gotten anoda person.....what im trying to say is that some girl are just so dry and prolly have nothing to offer, no meaningful convo all dey do is browse thru fb nd watch movies

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by frankkydee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
InfernoNig:
She's not into you. Your chats probably bothering her s someone is giving her the attention she desire. Stop showing her attention, and you will see how she will start begging for your attention. Nothing goes for nothing. If she doesn't care to strike a reasonable conversation, call or text you everyday as you do then you lock up. Do same to her. Peace

Well said,you can't say it better than this bro
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by imitateMe(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
dollyjoy:

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by imustsaymymindo: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hotchillz:

Bro! Here's my take on girls, find your position in this survey.

1. Every girl has the main guy (Boyfriend) - This is the guy she can do an abortion for, this guy is her man! Her very own!

2. She has the immediate replacement, this fact I believe became a "thing" especially after Beyonce hit song "irreplaceable" - this is the guy that comes second best, they know its wrong to have someone like this especially when they know they have a guy they really love but the whole "men are dogs" thing and fear of losing something precious will prevent them from doing so. P.s Other reasons may apply, we're talking about women after all

3. The shag guy, this isn't a very popular one but everyone knows girls like bad boys though what they really like are their bad meat! Girls that have such guys will never let this one go - though this relationship is beneficial to both of them, the girl uses this kinda guys as human dildos and know better than to be anything but physical, but then again, we're talking about girls here so you can't be too sure.

4. Then there is the money-miss-road. I don't need to say any further, guys here use their money to toast or in other cases to get the girl! Its sad but at some point most guys are victims of these.

5. Then we have the forever friends - these guys are at the very top of the friend zone tower! They're the nice guys, no sense whatsoever, no command, no masculinity about them,moist and soft as pussy lips and an eye sore to other guys . These guys no matter how close they are or get with the girl can never get more than just a kiss from her. This is that zone every male specie dreads to venture in. Friend zone!

Sorry for the epistle but that chick has bought a room at the friend zone tower and your here asking God why!?

Lol. Number 5 is better than number 4 na,
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Hotchillz: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

Lol. Number 5 is better than number 4 na,

Lol! Bro you sure, you be landlord for friend zone be that!!!
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by imustsaymymindo: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Hotchillz:

Lol! Bro you sure, you be landlord for friend zone be that!!!

Yes, Sir.
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by LegendMessenger: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2018
cry www.wetclef.com is where your FINAL solution is, GUARANTEED! Don't miss this opportunity. Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Find This In Church Yard.. What Will U Do / I Heard My Canadian White Housemate Having Sex / Please Who Is This In The Picture???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.