Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life (4709 Views)

Collection of Response in Support of Men To "Why I may not Marry a Nigerian Man" / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
So there is this girl (about 23) that I have been seeing in my neighborhood here in Abia.
I stopped her one day and asked for her phone number. She gave me and I called the next day.
She thought I have a job for her (she's into catering). I told her I called just to check up on her. She said thank you and that day went by.

Today I saw her and told her that I want to be her friend
Me: I really like you and I wish to be your friend. I mean, I want to be more than a friend.

Her: (*looks down and feeling shy) I see you as someone I respect alot and I have placed you on a high ground. If I say yes, I will have to bring you down from the high place I have placed you and I don't want to do that because I respect you a lot.

Me: I am happy you respect me but I don't want you to place me so high, I am just flesh and blood.

Babe smiled and said she can't go into relationship with me because of the respect she has for me. She said "you're a big man o"

Hmmmmm. This one shock me.
What do you think I should do?
Why would a mature girl say such a thing?
Do I still Stand a chance of dating her?
(I don't know if she's a virgin or not - I neva enter the place). Just air your thoughts first, we will talk about her virginity status later.

nlfpmod come and advice your Paddy na.
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by fman(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Cant U see that the girl is smarter than your NgwaMan Sense , u preach virginity, but you dey find person future virgin wife , wey u go disvirgin!!

47 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2023

You're already being friendzoned, brotherzoned

The thought of dating you is just like that of you want to have sex with a very ugly thin girl

Move on, don't get disrespect

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
fman:
Cant U see that the girl is smarter than your NgwaMan Sense , u preach virginity, but you dey find person future virgin wife , wey u go disvirgin!!
Calm down na.
I offend you before?

What do u even mean by "she's smarter than you"?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by silvoclaira: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
How old are you pervert, op?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

You're already being friendzoned, brotherzoned

The thought of dating you is just like that of you want to have sex with a very ugly thin girl

Move on, don't get disrespect
Hmmmmm.
This illustration strong oooo
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Beebah321(f): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Any small matter, una go carry am come here.
Wetin u want make we tell you now??
Mtchewww.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by siofra(f): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
She feels disgusted by you but didn't want to be too disrespectful. That's what I do when old men ask me out. I look down, so that I will not vomit.

For God's sake leave young girls in their 20s alone. Didn't you say you were engaged You're almost 40, go for women your age.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by czarr(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
So there is this girl (about 23) that I have been seeing in my neighborhood here in Abia.
I stopped her one day and asked for her phone number. She gave me and I called the next day.
She thought I have a job for her (she's into catering). I told her I called just to check up on her. She said thank you and that day went by.

Me: I really like you and I wish to be your friend. I mean, I want to be more than a friend.

Her: (*looks down and feeling shy) I see you as someone I respect alot and I have placed you on a high ground. If I say yes, I will have to bring you down from the high place I have placed you and I don't want to do that because I respect you a lot.

Me: I am happy you respect me but I don't want you to place me so high, I am just flesh and blood.

Babe smiled and said she can't go into relationship with me because of the respect she has for me. She said "you're a big man o"

(I don't know if she's a virgin or not - I neva enter the place). Just air your thoughts first, we will talk about her virginity status later.

She no like you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
silvoclaira:
How old are you pervert, op?
I'm 30.
And come on, I'm not pervert na.
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
siofra:
She feels disgusted by you but didn't want to be too disrespectful. That's what I do when old men ask me out. I look down, so that I will not vomit.

For God's sake leave young girls in their 20s alone. Didn't you say you were engaged You're almost 40, go for women your age.
🀣
You go sabi vex.
Men are like fine wine; the older, the better 😁.
How many times do I have to tell you that I am currently not in speaking terms with my babe?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
czarr:
She no like you.
Straight up!
No long story.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Beebah321:
Any small matter, una go carry am come here.
Wetin u want make we tell you now??
Mtchewww.
Tell me what you think. Simple!
Or you want me to write in Chinese?πŸ˜’
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by ProphetM0hammad: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

Calm down na.
I offend you before?

What do u even mean by "she's smarter than you"?

What are you looking for that made you to go and woo a 23 year old girl in the first place
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Beebah321(f): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

Tell me what you think. Simple!
Or you want me to write in Chinese?πŸ˜’
no ooo, write in Japanese. tongue

注意 γ‚·γƒΌγ‚«γƒΌ tongue
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Beebah321:
no ooo, write in Japanese. tongue

注意 γ‚·γƒΌγ‚«γƒΌ tongue
If I beg amadioha on your behalf now, tell me how the arrow It will send will not hit you?
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

What are you looking for that made you to go and woo a 23 year old girl in the first place
I see beautiful body n I wan fvck am. Any problem?
Wait first, you're here criticizing me. No be 14 yr old you go marry? Answer me! No be 14yr old girl you go dey fvck.
No vex me this afternoon ooo
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by ProphetM0hammad: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

I want to have sex with a fresh blood. Any problem?

You messed up
She's the one that ought to be admiring you and be looking for your attention and always want to impress you.

From what you said, it's obvious she doesn't find you attractive enough to want to be romantic with you and you already ruined everything by blatantly going to ask her out

Which one is telling a smalla you want to be a friend, you want to be more than a friend
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by ProphetM0hammad: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

I see beautiful body n I wan fvck am. Any problem?
Wait first, you're here criticizing me. No be 14 yr old you go marry? Answer me! No be 14yr old girl you go dey fvck.
No vex me this afternoon ooo

That's not my point
But your method is rather crude
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You messed up
She's the one that ought to be admiring you and be looking for your attention and always want to impress you.

From what you said, it's obvious she doesn't find you attractive enough to want to be romantic with you and you already ruined everything by blatantly going to ask her out

Which one is telling a smalla you want to be a friend, you want to be more than a friend
You're wrong. I will marry this particular girl. Watch and see.
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by ProphetM0hammad: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're wrong. I will marry this particular girl. Watch and see.
Goodluck
But don't go back and attack her with numerous messages or start pestering her.
If you make it more obvious that you are chasing her, you'll stress yourself for nothing

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Goodlady(f): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's not your type
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Tinubuwillnotru: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
siofra:

make him no enjoy fresh blood? My cousin is 40 this year.. he's fiancee is 23.. love matters
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Johnholt909: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
siofra:

Hahaha. You just finished that guy. Haven’t you slept with old men before?
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodlady:

She's not your type
What is this one saying?πŸ˜’
She's not my type or I'm not her type?
No be me approach her?πŸ˜’
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Goodlady(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

What is this one saying?πŸ˜’
She's not my type or I'm not her type?
No be me approach her?πŸ˜’
You're too old, jaded and broke.
She gave you the street brother respect but you aren't respecting yourself just as I told you subtly she's not your type.
Go for women in their 50s.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Goodluck
But don't go back and attack her with numerous messages or start pestering her.
If you make it more obvious that you are chasing her, you'll stress yourself for nothing
You're really a prophet. U understand women. No wonder you go yansh 14 yr old girl.
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by jeromestarks: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodlady:

You're too old, jaded and broke.
She gave you the street brother respect but you aren't respecting yourself just as I told you subtly she's not your type.
Go for women in their 50s.
God forbid!
I won't even date a 25 yr old girl not to mention 30.
See forget o. I'm a very handsome guy ooo.
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Passpands: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol, the funny thing here is when you said 23yr old is fresh blood πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I’m a 23yr old guy and even the 20yr old girls I meet are not fresh blood. Also, shouldn’t you be thinking of marriage now?
Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Goodlady(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

God forbid!
I won't even date a 25 yr old girl not to mention 30.
See forget o. I'm a very handsome guy ooo.
I see. Is your pocket too handsome?

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by LostMyZeal(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Them dun place OP on Big Man Zone grin

Praise the Lord cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

The girl dey whine herself because if her favourite celebrity ask her out like this, she go spread her legs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? / bb / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.