Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

+18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (26854 Views)

+18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by Akerry(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wow!

I love this... I need someone to play this with on WhatsApp

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
iLegendd:
Whoever indicates interest will get a copy in the evening. Where is my troublesome friend Chenzen? See as I we wan give the book out for free you never come collect your own now o! When we go start to sell am na that time you go call us eBook seller. cheesy
l av enough note pad to write with... thanks but no thanks!
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alright. Let's play iLast.

Player 1: iLegend
Player 2: Who?
Prize: 1k Airtel topup.

If you don't want the prize, then let's play it for fun. I'll lose interest if no player 2 is found by 8:30 PM. Any gender is allowed. Clef on!

1 Like

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by Couzy21(m): 2:20am On Mar 06, 2018
I nid it Courageabudu@gmail.com
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by cardoso01kayode(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Good one �please i need it!
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by cardoso01kayode(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Cardoso01kayode@gmail.com
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by LegendMessenger: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
To avoid stressing you, iLegend said you should download the book here www.wetclef.com/topic412.html and use the same password you use in accessing The Naughty Tiger's thread to open it. The book and the thread use the same password.

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by fabby101: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
If u don't hv d password nko
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by mank1234(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
iLegend, with this kind of creativity you should be able to create something like Facebook for Africa.

Keep it up but don't limit yourself to being a love Dr.
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by DCONE1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
For more than 10 better fun whats app,text or chat games with your lover enter this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/3571288/top-relationship-fun-texting-games
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
This game is great but you didn't invent it OP. I've known this game for years. It is called 'last words' here.
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Westernpype:
This game is great but you didn't invent it OP. I've known this game for years. It is called 'last words' here.
I didn't want to reply, but I need to clear the air for future reference before I turn to Tesla who allowed Edison take advantage of him.

This is a game I came up with back in 2007 (in secondary school), when I was writing my personal dictionary. If you check the image below, you'll see where I wrote 2007 to reference the year the idea was conceived. I have taught a lot of people this game, especially the simple version. People who learned it spread it to other people.

Anyway, there is no need to argue. I'll share iPhabet Game one day which is better than iLast Game. Maybe, I won't share it to avoid trouble. Lol.

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
mank1234:
iLegend, with this kind of creativity you should be able to create something like Facebook for Africa.

Keep it up but don't limit yourself to being a love Dr.
You're right. I have hosted a site which will work like Fiverr, Amazon, and Facebook. Since it's a huge project, we don't want to flaunt it until it's 100% ready.

Talking about love doctor, I have already hung my boot, so WE are working on a global men's forum called ManyMen.Men (MMM). It's a thank you website we want to drop for men around the world. The forum is still under development. If you want to peep inside, then click this link www.manymen.men it's a simple site, but when it's ready, it'll look different from the way it's looking right now.

1 Like

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2018
lilmarley:
am unable to download ooooo

please help a brother here
You're using Opera mini or you're not using a high end phone. One advice to Nigerians: Stop using Opera mini. That browser sucks. It will deprive you of so many things on the internet all in the name to save MB.

When you change to a good browser, click www.wetclef.com/topic412.html and click on the first link titled: iLast Game — 4shared, then follow the instructions on the screenshot below. On that same page, drop a comment below and you'll get a password. That's all.

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2018
fabby101:
If u don't hv d password nko
Request for it here www.wetclef.com/topic412.html
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by lanxebony(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2018
iLegendd:
Whoever indicates interest will get a copy in the evening. Where is my troublesome friend Chenzen? See as I we wan give the book out for free you never come collect your own now o! When we go start to sell am na that time you go call us eBook seller. cheesy

Ilegend pls the password oo, lanxebony@gmail.com
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2018
lanxebony:

Ilegend pls the password oo, lanxebony@gmail.com
Sorry if it looks as if we're stressing you guys — we're not. We're only following a procedure. In the screenshot below, you'll notice a guy called Willy and other people dropped a comment there ( www.wetclef.com/topic412.html ) requesting for the password and they got it in less than 10 minutes. Do like Willy and you'll get it in less than 10 minutes. We don't send password to people's mail. Thank you.

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by dcolumbus001: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2018
WetclefMenForum:
For those who want to download the book, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic412.html and grab a copy for free. It was uploaded 5 minutes ago. When you download it, request for the password here or on that same website you downloaded it. Clef on!
password please
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Alright, good people. This book will no longer be free starting from 10 PM on the 10th of March, 2018. If you haven't gotten the password, go to wetclef.com and send a password request message to the moniker ClefSupport. If you don't know to send a PM, click here www.wetclef.com/topic225.html to see how easy it is.
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by Fayinx: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
The file is locked. ....how do I access it.. ..i need help. ..
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Fayinx:
The file is locked. ....how do I access it.. ..i need help. ..
The comment above yours will help you.
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by LegendMessenger: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Guys, don't forget the free period will end by 10 PM tomorrow. Clef on!
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
The free period stops at 10 PM tonight. Thank you all for your support.
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
We have 15 days countdown to take this thread down. Note: don't bother downloading the book again because the password is no longer free.

Day 15.
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by Oyindidi(f): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow! I like the game, the husband and wife own
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by LegendMessenger: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
One trick of this game is: you can use it to request for something, as a reminder, resolve an issue, bring up a family topic, etc. with him or her in a fun and playful manner via iLast.

For ladies:

Let's assume you caught him chatting with other girls, don't attack him, but lure him into playing iLast and bring up the issue inside the game.

You: Let's play iLast
Him: Okay.
You: Start.
Him: I conquer all obstacles.
You: Obstacles? Sure, my baby can always conquer all.
Him: All I know is with God, we'll always conquer.
You: Conquer? Yes, but chatting with other girls behind my back, no, but you do it always.

At this point, he'll understand the iLast Game is about to turn to iFight or iQuarrel.

You can use iLast to tell your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, or husband how you would want to be banged tonight via play on words with iLast roleplay. I'd love to give lots of examples for married or singles, but....
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLastGame(f): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2018
The game has been upgraded and updated and will soon turn to an app.

Re: +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC by iLastGame(f): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2018
iLegendd:
NAUGHTY: Play this Naughty Game with Your Girlfriend on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom [PIC+18]

We have been working on making interactions between men and women fun on social media, especially on WhatsApp and Facebook.

Read to the end and you won't regret. It's a promise.

Typing...

Download link:

http://www.wetclef.com/topic412.html

Modified. 24/06/2028: Re-branded and updated. See image below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Received A Rival's Call? / 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.