Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers (24202 Views)

Bolt (taxify) Drivers Needed In Ibadan. / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / 22 Essential Tips For Uber, Oga-taxi & Taxify Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by 9tailskid: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Leopantro:

The following statement is false.it seems some people are blessed ( cursed) with this gift. I remember a guy that said something to me, it took me two days to analyze if he was insulting or complementing me. true story.

Ehyaa, that doesn't say much for your mental ability... I'm sorry.
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by guuudy87(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
I hope UBER drivers on nairaland are learning.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by HerXLNC(f): 12:42am On Mar 06, 2018
biacan:
And you has to round up your article with the pics of white people when you're writing for black people

RIP English language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by grandstar(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2018
rentAcock:
Most uber drivers think they are making money but they never factor in fuel costs, car depreciation, and uber's fees. When they sit down and do the math properly, they will be better off working as bus conductors.

Their charges are so low i winder how they make.

It gets worse when you now include the fat commission uber demands.

Anyway, if Kabu kabus can make money, then uber guys probably aren't doing bad.
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Drunice23: 1:48am On Mar 06, 2018
rentAcock:
Most uber drivers think they are making money but they never factor in fuel costs, car depreciation, and uber's fees. When they sit down and do the math properly, they will be better off working as bus conductors.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by seyiseyi11: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2018
Mornin pls how can I post on nairaland.i have some thins to sshare with the house and I need advice on it.pls can anybody help me
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by hush15: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Drunice23:

Sorry to pour sand on your gari. I read your comment and I strongly disagree. Did you see daveoja post and how he works 10hrs a day and posted his earnings. I am very sure he didn't photoshop it. Let's us learn from people like him. One thing I noticed is that the drivers want to make more than owners, what about the bankers, are you aware what time they get up in the morning, and hours they put in, and still how much money are they getting paid. So do you think it's slavery job? If the Bankers feel that way they should go open their own bank. Same goes for the drivers, if they feel that it is slavery work they should go to the bank and borrow money to buy a car. And than have them pay back the bank. Than you will realize the true meaning of slavery . Let us be honest with ourselves o

While am not sure the point you getting at, i think you trying to say if you put in extra hours, its profitable and i hope i am correct by that. Well that being so, i dont have a problem with that. I didnt see posting you mentio ed but i know drivers do manipulate systems to either get bonuses or access promo codes. So sometimes when drivers post abnormal profits, it looks enticing but its actually fraud. Even the uber cant guarantee you such amounts. Worst case scenerio is 90k guaranteed earnings for the week. Anything else is desperate efforts and you cant have that all week through. You will breakdown at some point.

Lets be real, the platforms with their new rates gives an average of 1k per hour. If you looking at, lets say 15hrs, thats 15k on daily basis. You cant have 15hrs everyday. Even if you struggle it out, you cant have it week after week. 15k multiplied by 7days which is monday to sunday, you get 105k per week and thats with alot of stress. If the vehicle is yours, its good cos after expenses, you probably be keeping half of that.but when you giving returns to vehicle owners, you probably be getting less. All these is still based on the above rate but the real truth is that you cant have that consistently. So the days you dont meet up, it is out of those days you do that you use in keeping up, so where is the savings in that.

I have been in this for almost 2 years now and i still stand by my point that the business is profitable if the vehicle remains yours. Let the person you mentioned post his earnings for 4 straight weeks, you will understand better

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by afroxyz: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Romeo3:
I don't dread anyone.... as long as they pay my money. grin

I make 140k weekly driving uber/taxify. which problem or person i go dread? shocked

Read my diary. link in signature

Please can I get tips on how to make this amount. I can WhatsApp u
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by boyjo: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2018
9, 10 and 11 exists? hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Drunice23: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
hush15:

While am not sure the point you getting at, i think you trying to say if you put in extra hours, its profitable and i hope i am correct by that. Well that being so, i dont have a problem with that. I didnt see posting you mentio ed but i know drivers do manipulate systems to either get bonuses or access promo codes. So sometimes when drivers post abnormal profits, it looks enticing but its actually fraud. Even the uber cant guarantee you such amounts. Worst case scenerio is 90k guaranteed earnings for the week. Anything else is desperate efforts and you cant have that all week through. You will breakdown at some point.

Lets be real, the platforms with their new rates gives an average of 1k per hour. If you looking at, lets say 15hrs, thats 15k on daily basis. You cant have 15hrs everyday. Even if you struggle it out, you cant have it week after week. 15k multiplied by 7days which is monday to sunday, you get 105k per week and thats with alot of stress. If the vehicle is yours, its good cos after expenses, you probably be keeping half of that.but when you giving returns to vehicle owners, you probably be getting less. All these is still based on the above rate but the real truth is that you cant have that consistently. So the days you dont meet up, it is out of those days you do that you use in keeping up, so where is the savings in that.

I have been in this for almost 2 years now and i still stand by my point that the business is profitable if the vehicle remains yours. Let the person you mentioned post his earnings for 4 straight weeks, you will understand better

Did you see daveoja earnings that he posted yesterday. He works part time. I spoke to him over the phone yesterday. Why don't you call him and rub minds. We learn everyday bro, and it will cost you nothing. The best things in life are for free, give the young man a call . He has posted his earnings for almost three weeks or so. And he has been doing uber for at least 6months.
To me the business is still profitable, you just have to position yourself. On sunday somebody showed me surge on uber . Another uber driver I met says that the market js flooded, but he still makes money. Did you read stealth posting few days ago? Try and go through the thread bro,
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Drunice23: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
hush15:

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by hush15: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Drunice23:

Did you see daveoja earnings that he posted yesterday. He works part time. I spoke to him over the phone yesterday. Why don't you call him and rub minds. We learn everyday bro, and it will cost you nothing. The best things in life are for free, give the young man a call . He has posted his earnings for almost three weeks or so. And he has been doing uber for at least 6months.
To me the business is still profitable, you just have to position yourself. On sunday somebody showed me surge on uber . Another uber driver I met says that the market js flooded, but he still makes money. Did you read stealth posting few days ago? Try and go through the thread bro,

Well, congratulations to daveoja. I dont mean to sound pessimistic but you know, in every enterprise, some gain and some well, might not. Whatever daveoja is doing, he should keep it up so as to sustain the good record. Its a good thing and hope he makes the most out of it however, i dont think i need any advice from him. Since he is making good money and its working for him, he can get more cars to put on the platform and make more money. i am content with what am making anyway...

Wishing you both best of luck
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by hush15: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Drunice23:

Well, congratulations to daveoja. I dont mean to sound pessimistic but you know, in every enterprise, some gain and some well, might not. Whatever daveoja is doing, he should keep it up so as to sustain the good record. Its a good thing and hope he makes the most out of it however, i dont think i need any advice from him. Since he is making good money and its working for him, he can get more cars to put on the platform and make more money. i am content with what am making anyway...

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Drunice23: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
hush15:

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Eburnian: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pontiac vibe as same engine as matrix and corolla(1.6, 1.8 engine)
The engine is fuel efficient,maintenance is good depending on the handler(driver)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engine Gets So Hot Yet Temperature Meter Reads Normal: Rav4 / Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars / Lincoln Unveils The Special-edition Continental With Suicide Doors. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.