Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (90687 Views)

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
madridguy:
Dear Friends, please my boy OTHNIEL ONYEMAECHI is on the hot seat, please kindly vote him as your favourite in CUSSON BABY MOMENT 5 via the link below:

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384776

Thanks and God bless

Did you kidnap the baby?
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
awa:
The man will still be claiming Mr. Integrity
So he should claim "Mr CLUELESS"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by xtophy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Make somebody just surprise me with airtime today... I go happy die..08130543200... na beg i dey beg
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by charidot(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
What is the motive behind this post?
Should the president ride okada to Taraba? We are too gullible in this country
CastedDude:
Earlier today, president Muhammadu Buhari paid a visit to Taraba, one of the states that witnessed violence recently for the purpose of on-the-spot assessment of the situation. The president and his entourage were warmly received as they landed at the airport.

The president's official car was pictured being airlifted in a NAF C130 plane some hours ago as he continues his visit to Benue, Yobe, Zamfara and Rivers states.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/photos-president-buharis-official-car-airlifted-visits-taraba-state.html

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:
Why isn't he driving Innoson? Have you seen the American president's motorcade? They drive Lincoln Navigators which is an American manufacturer. I bet you the Japanese also patronize their country man, would expect the same for the German President. Why Is president Buhari, and quite frankly all those before him driving around in Mercedes Benz?
When did u travelled to America to see the motorcade?
tell us Mr America

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
No, vote for the baby and leave matter.

JideAmuGiaka:

Did you kidnap the baby?
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:

So Taraba state cannot provide bullet proof cars from within their states
Do you know how much it costs to fly that plane with the car inside
The staff wages for that flight alone
The petrol Etc
When will you people start thinking properly
Ignorant copy-copy..

Stop advertising your ignorance. It's a security matter that is too complicated for your level of reasoning to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

He should get ready to go back2daura either by air transportation or by land transportation.

Official car ko,airlifted nii.
Just thinking, u know what if 2019 comes and Buhari is still re-elected as president? Me i may kee maself

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by magzey: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
piagetskinner:
instead of him to visit Benue state first that has been worst hit by the Fulani mayhem

anyway come 2019 you shall be catapulted back to daura
You need to read wide ,life is life how many people died in Benue and how many in Taraba ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
osazeeblue01:
stupid government....
stupid president....
stupid supporters
stupid party
Just like u and ur entire family are stupid and hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
madridguy:
No, vote for the baby and leave matter.

cheesy :DMay your Allah accept your ibadan grin
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
abiodunalasa:
To do what exactly in Taraba ? undecided
To visit ur grand Father

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

When did u travelled to America to see the motorcade?
tell us Mr America

Maybe if you didn't waste all your money on betnaija, you might've had enough left to pay for a DSTV subscription. When next you are at your neighbor's house, tune in to CNN and u will see Trump in a motorcade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by franchasng: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
bedspread:
On a Serious note we need to weep for our Leaders and their advisers....

It's a Disgraceful Shame to PMB and his leadership team....

I weep ! I weep for Our Nation!!

All said and done Better Late than not at all..

But I pray that GOD Strikes This present leadership and all those who are bent on making our Dear Nation A Joke on this Earth.

Heavenly Father we plead that you Raise us GENUIE Leaders.... Righteous Leaders..Those that will rule with a Conscience and rely on u...

Take out all those who claim to be pastors and church men, have Refused to speak out the truth when they should and have only succeeded in being a shame to the body of Christ...

Let GOD Arise, Let the Enemies of The Development of our Nation be Slaughtered...

Make their Darkness Dark..
Make them to keep on doing Foolish things that will cause them to be Thrown out..

In JESUS NAME I PRAY... AMEN
AMEN! cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by lanreSamson: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
Nigerians are just bloody copycats....
Just because the Americans do it...
We have to do the same
Why airlift his car to Taraba and waste money on transportation...logistics and man power
When Taraba state could have provided with their own vehicle
Vagabonds in power

Taraba state should provide car for the President. Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ibadah" and not Ibadan.

JideAmuGiaka:

cheesy :DMay your Allah accept your ibadan grin
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by tdayof(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
We have to do the same
Why airlift his car to Taraba and waste money on transportation...logistics and man power
Vagabonds in power

It's not about being a copycat. That's how nations protect their president.

That has been one of the duty of the Nigerian airforce since. The Nigerian Airforce also fly the vehicles in the Chief of Air Staff convoy.

Nigeria also airlift military vehicles too. E.G During the Gambia crisis.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
madridguy:
Ibadah" and not Ibadan.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Innodon:
SEEN what next. How does that affect the price of garri in the market
What has the news got to do with #garri #price

Are u well at all?
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
lanreSamson:

Taraba state should provide car for the President. Is this a joke?

And what is wrong with that Stupidity will not kill you kids here....and to think the same people will be complaining about unpaid pensions and high costs of running this presidential system of government when avenues exist whereby we can cut costs.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Oponel1962: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is it that the state cannot provide an official car? He has money to airlift car but none to pay Peace Corps.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

What do you know about security?
What does carrying of official car has to do with security?
Are you telling us that Taraba State government official car isn't secure?
Or can the car he airlifted save him from ordinary rocket luncher? .

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
magzey:

Did he cause the calamilty, know that not all are wailers like u grin grin
Oga, you need to re-read what I have written up there but this time slow and steady. don't make me feel you have difficulties in comprehending
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
We have to do the same
Vagabonds in power
So Taraba state state government has a presidential car, abi?
Must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by semyman: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

He should get ready to go back2daura either by air transportation or by land transportation.

Official car ko,airlifted nii.
Fools, you wish corruption and looting return, well not in your life time anyway
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
We have to do the same
Vagabonds in power

A lot of you here need the most fundamental knowledge of how thinks work. Read wide and take interest in international affairs.

Stop thinking Taraba-ly. Think global. Too many babies here....
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

To visit ur grand Father

Oh thank God.
I hope he wont branch Burundi from there.. Cos I learnt that your mama's pussy smell so much everyone in Burundi died cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by eseveli(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
that's how we will all lift him back to daura.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

See Childishness....
who told you its because America does it...
By the way, note that the President's car is part of his security and his security is none of your business. So pls stop saying trash...

The security of the President of my country whom we pay to lead is none of my business Your ignorance befuddles the mind...away with you!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
So damn fucking presidential. Power sweet ooo.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lenadiva:
What does carrying of official car has to do with security?
Are you telling us that Taraba State government official car isn't secure?
Or can the car he airlifted save him from ordinary rocket luncher? .

I can't understand why most ladies here are so hare-brained... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.