Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (90683 Views)

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Zionista:

A lot of you here need the most fundamental knowledge of how thinks work. Read wide and take interest in international affairs.

Stop thinking Taraba-ly. Think global. Too many babies here....

Stop batting above your level...the stench is stifling...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:

So Taraba state state government has a presidential car, abi?
Must you comment?

Muumuu....Must Taraba have a presidential car

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
madridguy:
Supporting what?

Zombie

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Witnes: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Absolutely, if Buhari visits Abia state today, he will solely be given this kind of warmly welcome. Kai baba
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
nothing wrong with buhari airlifting the whole asorock sef to taraba, Benue, rivers but a lots is wrong with his needless and futile visitation because I see no essence of that visitation after the family of those affected have mourned their people and have forget

a good hearted leader would visit immediately the incident occurred without public pressure and criticism, if not for reelection, I'm so sure that this good for nothing man wouldn't have attempt to visit

Nigerians the ball is in your court to decide the new style of suffering you're tailoring for by 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Mulatta(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerians I don't like buhari but transporting for presidential car is not a new thing, the fact is that you guys didn't know. Incase you still didn't know where ever buhari goes that car goes along too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by chakula: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
osazeeblue01:
stupid government....

stupid president....

stupid supporters

stupid party

Brainless poster.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Our own BEAST.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

As a patriot, it will be welcomed if u'd help in the searching as well. NONSENSE!!!

I am already doing my part by encouraging Nigerians to locate their missing PVCs with which they can vote out Buhari so a new leader who will locate the girls and protect other school grls can show up

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
bedspread:
On a Serious note we need to weep for our Leaders and their advisers....

It's a Disgraceful Shame to PMB and his leadership team....

I weep ! I weep for Our Nation!!

All said and done Better Late than not at all..

But I pray that GOD Strikes This present leadership and all those who are bent on making our Dear Nation A Joke on this Earth.

Heavenly Father we plead that you Raise us GENUIE Leaders.... Righteous Leaders..Those that will rule with a Conscience and rely on u...

Take out all those who claim to be pastors and church men, have Refused to speak out the truth when they should and have only succeeded in being a shame to the body of Christ...

Let GOD Arise, Let the Enemies of The Development of our Nation be Slaughtered...

Make their Darkness Dark..
Make them to keep on doing Foolish things that will cause them to be Thrown out..

In JESUS NAME I PRAY... AMEN

Haba!
Young man, you can say something better than this.
We African so much love to contradict prayer , miracle, and the application of action.
God won't send down an Angel from heaven to rule us, we need to learn who we are and do what we are in respect with the rule of the Mother Nature
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:

Stop batting above your level...the stench is strong.

Your moniker gave you away. Just crawl back into your habitat.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Show off ......

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by tdayof(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
That C130 should be in the North east assisting with logistics in search of the the Dapchi girls and not ferrying an S class for an unworthy leader

So it's everyday charlie -130 that's been deployed to the north East?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
DANKWAMBO 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
osazeeblue01:
stupid government....

stupid president....

stupid supporters

stupid party

Displaying the kind of home training you received

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by RealGucci: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
we too on d edge
we.copy wat aint necessary
whose daz mofo riding benz
in boko harmz territory
dis shiit is stupid
western world turned us to demons
wasting tax payers money on airlifts
theres more to life than apc
its turning us to monsters
even naija babies cant say abc

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

He should get ready to go back2daura either by air transportation or by land transportation.

Official car ko,airlifted nii.

Wails of a 5%
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by zudozz: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
all this for this cattle rearer?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by hollywater: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
Nigerians are just bloody copycats....
Just because the Americans do it...
We have to do the same
Why airlift his car to Taraba and waste money on transportation...logistics and man power
When Taraba state could have provided with their own vehicle
Vagabonds in power
This the Man that campaign on change.Only knows how we end up in his hand.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
Nigerians are just bloody copycats....
Just because the Americans do it...
We have to do the same
Why airlift his car to Taraba and waste money on transportation...logistics and man power
When Taraba state could have provided with their own vehicle
Vagabonds in power

If the car travels to taraba by road all d ball joints will loosen and some tyres damage, the road is so bad eh its like traveling on a farm land,with such low profile the car myt not make it in good shape

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
when a cow enjoys this kind treatment how will he know that nigerians are greater than fulani cows

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
HeroicMeastro:
Just like u and ur entire family are stupid and hopeless.

I know you came from wasted generation
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
magzey:

You need to read wide ,life is life how many people died in Benue and how many in Taraba ?

abeg go and sit down...I've been up-to-date with the recent happenings in both Benue and taraba...I have close ties to benue...the statistics om the number of casualities are there I don't need to school you on that

I understand that life is life...but the Benue people have been the ones crying day and night for govt intervention.. maybe because its a purely christian state..and the governor was the first person to kickstart the antigrazing bill..who knows

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
chakula:

Brainless poster.
Stop thinking from your anus
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
May God Almighty continue to protect and bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
AnanseK:

Displaying the kind of home training you received
Stop displaying your foolishness
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by chilariye: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
enemy of progress u can take ur exist either frm Cameroon, Niger, or Chad is free because Mr president wl return 2019.so pls don't jst seat down in ur room exaggerates in social media think lk ur are d majority there are millions outside there dat are nt used social media and their in support of baba
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Zionista:

Your moniker gave you away. Just crawl back into your habitat.

Your reasoning exposes the poverty of your mind...buzz off babe...
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
this clueless tyrant is incurring dept for us
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by justy15: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
If Nigerians didn't complain he won't have gone to those state right?
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Memories12411: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
bedspread:
On a Serious note we need to weep for our Leaders and their advisers....

It's a Disgraceful Shame to PMB and his leadership team....

I weep ! I weep for Our Nation!!

All said and done Better Late than not at all..

But I pray that GOD Strikes This present leadership and all those who are bent on making our Dear Nation A Joke on this Earth.

Heavenly Father we plead that you Raise us GENUIE Leaders.... Righteous Leaders..Those that will rule with a Conscience and rely on u...

Take out all those who claim to be pastors and church men, have Refused to speak out the truth when they should and have only succeeded in being a shame to the body of Christ...

Let GOD Arise, Let the Enemies of The Development of our Nation be Slaughtered...

Make their Darkness Dark..
Make them to keep on doing Foolish things that will cause them to be Thrown out..

In JESUS NAME I PRAY... AMEN

Weeping will not solve anything. Arm yourself come 2019 else you will among the victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.