Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (90685 Views)

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by adecz: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anything wey American President do,
black president must copy.

Monkey see, monkey do.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
bedspread:
On a Serious note we need to weep for our Leaders and their advisers....

It's a Disgraceful Shame to PMB and his leadership team....

I weep ! I weep for Our Nation!!

All said and done Better Late than not at all..

But I pray that GOD Strikes This present leadership and all those who are bent on making our Dear Nation A Joke on this Earth.

Heavenly Father we plead that you Raise us GENUIE Leaders.... Righteous Leaders..Those that will rule with a Conscience and rely on u...

Take out all those who claim to be pastors and church men, have Refused to speak out the truth when they should and have only succeeded in being a shame to the body of Christ...

Let GOD Arise, Let the Enemies of The Development of our Nation be Slaughtered...

Make their Darkness Dark..
Make them to keep on doing Foolish things that will cause them to be Thrown out..

In JESUS NAME I PRAY... AMEN

Stvpid non-senisical post, my Heavenly father does not answer prayer full of hate. He answer prayer filled with love.

You will shine and wail for a very long time. I wish you best of luck at it (wailing and whining)
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
Nigerians are just bloody copycats....
Just because the Americans do it...
We have to do the same
Why airlift his car to Taraba and waste money on transportation...logistics and man power
When Taraba state could have provided with their own vehicle
Vagabonds in power

See painment!
Wailers are liable to die young
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
We have to do the same
Why airlift his car to Taraba and waste money on transportation...logistics and man power
Vagabonds in power

And if he visits Imo state where Okorocha provides him with a car (and statue).

Then some people shoot at the car and he is killed or in critical condition.

Then rumours start circulating that it was IPOB that shot him and some select few Igbos start celebrating and beating their chest that "No one messes with us and gets away with it" or IPOB radio starts broadcasting their "success" even though they did not have a hand in it, and then innocent Igbos start being slaughtered all over the country, would it still be a waste of money?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:
Why isn't he driving Innoson? Have you seen the American president's motorcade? They drive Lincoln Navigators which is an American manufacturer. I bet you the Japanese also patronize their country man, would expect the same for the German President as well. Why Is president Buhari, and quite frankly all those before him driving around in Mercedes Benz?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lenadiva:
What does carrying of official car has to do with security?
Are you telling us that Taraba State government official car isn't secure?
Or can the car he airlifted save him from ordinary rocket luncher? .

Continue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by bionixs: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hypertension go kill some people today
but na hunger go kill you tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Jakumo:
That car is bullet-proof, and is essential to safeguard the president wherever he goes within and outside Nigeria.

Some folks would prefer that the president ride on the back of an Okada motorcycle taxi when he is out on official visits, so naturally these pictures will cause such people great anguish and pain, even though they have ZERO say in what a head of state does to preserve his life.
Ahn! Ahn! Oga mi, you sef follow talk this kind thing, na US president Buhari be?
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by notohatespeech: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kudos to the president!
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

He should get ready to go back2daura either by air transportation or by land transportation.

Official car ko,airlifted nii.
We've prepared a car for him. The car that will confuse him, even on his way to Daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:
Why isn't he driving Innoson? Have you seen the American president's motorcade? They drive Lincoln Navigators which is an American manufacturer. I bet you the Japanese also patronize their country man, would expect the same for the German President as well. Why Is president Buhari, and quite frankly all those before him driving around in Mercedes Benz?

GEJ used a Toyota then.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
RexTramadol1:

GEJ used a Toyota then.

Same thing bro. That is antipatriotic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by umarsule885(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
We have to do the same
Vagabonds in power
Why would you think they are copying the US, do you even know the main reason why presidential car are sometimes airlifted to go with them? I guess No u don't, just know this if u don't before is because their safety and security can be guaranteed....so stop talking trash please
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
SOFTENGR:

We've prepared a car for him. The car that will confuse him, even on his way to Daura
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by bedspread: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
divicoded:

[s]Stvpid non-senisical post, my Heavenly father does not answer prayer full of hate. He answer prayer filled with love.

You will shine and wail for a very long time. I wish you best of luck at it (wailing and whining)[/s]
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ...Hosea 4:6
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by TheKingdom: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
So instead of using Innosen they are using an Oyibo car that they paid the same colonizer’s millions for....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by churchee: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him today in Jalingo. Very feeble looking and small.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by wasyouy: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thot he promise selling this planes na motor dey enter plane...
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by putin4: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmm so there is no Boko Haram there !
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Man2utd(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Why can't he order Uber.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
That C130 should be in the North east assisting with logistics in search of the the Dapchi girls and not ferrying an S class for an unworthy leader

How you take know C-130 did you grow up in the base?? #ProudAirMan Buhari must pack to daura !!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by blaqoracle: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

He should get ready to go back2daura either by air transportation or by land transportation.

Official car ko,airlifted nii.
just as you get ready to go to your grave.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by mywells: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
The animals has taken over the zoo.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's not a new things na. Trumps car too gets airlifted whenever he is going. He has to move about in only that special car. No other car...
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by gfelo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
what took him so long, to clear ways before declaring for president abi, shame on mumu people
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by olasco18(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wailers will never find peace..they wil always b blaming baba fr their frustrated life..thunder scater u na
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
bedspread:
On a Serious note we need to weep for our Leaders and their advisers....

It's a Disgraceful Shame to PMB and his leadership team....

I weep ! I weep for Our Nation!!

All said and done Better Late than not at all..

But I pray that GOD Strikes This present leadership and all those who are bent on making our Dear Nation A Joke on this Earth.

Heavenly Father we plead that you Raise us GENUIE Leaders.... Righteous Leaders..Those that will rule with a Conscience and rely on u...

Take out all those who claim to be pastors and church men, have Refused to speak out the truth when they should and have only succeeded in being a shame to the body of Christ...

Let GOD Arise, Let the Enemies of The Development of our Nation be Slaughtered...

Make their Darkness Dark..
Make them to keep on doing Foolish things that will cause them to be Thrown out..

In JESUS NAME I PRAY... AMEN

Mtchewww.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by kpalemi001(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmm Nigerians the well help you kill u and also help celebrate u.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
That C130 should be in the North east assisting with logistics in search of the the Dapchi girls and not ferrying an S class for an unworthy leader
The Airforce has 3 operational C130s and one is presently in the Northeast. Stop typing rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibotic:
We have to do the same
Why airlift his car to Taraba and waste money on transportation...logistics and man powerr
Vagabonds in power

Which other car?

Nothing wrong with airlifting the President's official car abeg. These are dangerous times. No one can be trusted.

While frugality is okay, I don't think it should be at the expense of his personal safety.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

At least, we saw the handover of some aircraft in the PAF to the military.

There are aircraft already deployed for that purpose. I don't think that the fact that this particular C130 is yet to be deployed is the reason the girls haven't been found.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.