Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (90684 Views)

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
awa:
The man will still be claiming Mr. Integrity

So, the airlifting of the President's official car now amounts to a lack of integrity...??
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
9jaArea:

The Airforce has 3 operational C130s and one is presently in the Northeast. Stop typing rubbish.

with a payload capacity of just about 20 thousand kilograms and space for just two APCs or two MRAPs how much impact do you think one charlie 130 can bring to the logistic train in the the north east ... The North east campaigns needs nothing less than 12 C 130s to be effectively covered when it come to supply and resupply logistics of men , ordnance , medical and nutrition sorties ...Yet you are here being proud that one single 35 years old hercules has been deployed to the north east

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by bedspread: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by phemy001(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Pls who can help me how to mak cash on Facebook , I do hear about Facebook adsense or so. Pls I nid more knowledge abt dat ...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by MONITZ: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Must you support everything?

Thank u very much for the above response.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy....At least , he is the President of the ShitHole ! You nko ? ..... Ordinary. Citizen of the ShitHole grin grin grin grin
mumu
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2018
CastedDude:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/photos-president-buharis-official-car-airlifted-visits-taraba-state.html
See the horrible security breeching here, just one wall mine the size of a shoe polish container and this whole plane is bleeped at mid flight, these cows need brains

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 12:42am On Mar 06, 2018
umarsule885:
Why would you think they are copying the US, do you even know the main reason why presidential car are sometimes airlifted to go with them? I guess No u don't, just know this if u don't before is because their safety and security can be guaranteed....so stop talking trash please

Why don't you try to make some sense So pray, tell us why his car has to be airlifted
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Which other car?

Nothing wrong with airlifting the President's official car abeg. These are dangerous times. No one can be trusted.

While frugality is okay, I don't think it should be at the expense of his personal safety.

Are you telling me that the government of Taraba state would not have an appropriately protected car at its disposal which the Presidency could commandeer for this visit? Simply send an advance team of trusted presidential security to carry out security procedures on the cars to be used and the President flies in to use them. All these copycat nonsense of the western would is laughable and pathetic especially when we do not have the resources to match them.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 12:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Gamesmart:

And if he visits Imo state where Okorocha provides him with a car (and statue).

Then some people shoot at the car and he is killed or in critical condition.

Then rumours start circulating that it was IPOB that shot him and some select few Igbos start celebrating and beating their chest that "No one messes with us and gets away with it" or IPOB radio starts broadcasting their "success" even though they did not have a hand in it, and then innocent Igbos start being slaughtered all over the country, would it still be a waste of money?

Nothing wrong with sending an advance team of trusted security experts from the presidency to secure an equally secured vehicle. I bet Okorocha has a few bullet proof cars at his disposal which the president can use when he goes over to get moulded.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:02am On Mar 06, 2018
ibotic:

Are you telling me that the government of Taraba state would not have an appropriately protected car at its disposal which the Presidency could commandeer for this visit? Simply send an advance team of trusted presidential security to carry out security procedures on the cars to be used and the President flies in to use them. All these copycat nonsense of the western would is laughable and pathetic especially when we do not have the resources to match them.

How much does it really cost to move that vehicle?

The aircraft is available already. It's not like they have to purchase the aircraft for that. There are people being paid whether the aircraft is deployed or not. The PAF has it's crew and I think budgetary provisions are made for these things.

As an individual, I really don't buy the idea of the president riding on any random vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by ibotic(f): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2018
vertueptime:

If the car travels to taraba by road all d ball joints will loosen and some tyres damage, the road is so bad eh its like traveling on a farm land,with such low profile the car myt not make it in good shape

Is this really an excuse or some joke So the President should not travel by road because the roads are bad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by bigpastor(m): 1:39am On Mar 06, 2018
phemy001:
Pls who can help me how to mak cash on Facebook , I do hear about Facebook adsense or so. Pls I nid more knowledge abt dat ...

Correct guy. You dey talk the one wey concern you and can put garri on the table. Airlift or not, what can put garri on the table is the koko!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Gamesmart: 2:12am On Mar 06, 2018
ibotic:

Nothing wrong with sending an advance team of trusted security experts from the presidency to secure an equally secured vehicle. I bet Okorocha has a few bullet proof cars at his disposal which the president can use when he goes over to get moulded.

Even America with their trusted security experts would never take that risk, it is the fake security armed robbers that robbed Saraki and whose bosses distributed $2bn for elections you want to trust with such?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by phemy001(m): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2018
bigpastor:

Correct guy. You dey talk the one wey concern you and can put garri on the table. Airlift or not, what can put garri on the table is the koko!!!!

I swear. I don find work tire I no see, and man must to wack na
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Before some of you, Buhari apologists begin to believe Nigeria is the first country.

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 06, 2018
bedspread:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ...Hosea 4:6

Even the devil quote scriptures grin
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:00am On Mar 06, 2018
ibotic:
Nigerians are just bloody copycats....
Just because the Americans do it...
We have to do the same
Why airlift his car to Taraba and waste money on transportation...logistics and man power
When Taraba state could have provided with their own vehicle
Vagabonds in power

Exactly what should have been done.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by fyn451(f): 6:02am On Mar 06, 2018
Nothing looks better than the American President Beast Limo Airlift to anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 6:11am On Mar 06, 2018
This man must go back to Daura soon with by land or air - he must go back- I’m tired of the situation in Nigeria ~ So the governors in those states can’t protect or provide em with bullet proof cars or what ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2018
fyn451:
Nothing looks better than the American President Beast Limo Airlift to anywhere in the world

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2018
ibotic:

Is this really an excuse or some joke So the President should not travel by road because the roads are bad

Lol plus its not a safe road. Irony
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by TAD2(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2018
cry

Maybe if you didn't waste all your money on betnaija, you might've had enough left to pay for a DSTV subscription. When next you are at your neighbor's house, tune in to CNN and u will see Trump in a motorcade. [/quote][b]
rentAcock:

Maybe if you didn't waste all your money on betnaija, you might've had enough left to pay for a DSTV subscription. When next you are at your neighbor's house, tune in to CNN and u will see Trump in a motorcade. [THIS IS DEEP MAN!!, ah cant take it lawd!]

Maybe if you didn't waste all your money on betnaija, you might've had enough left to pay for a DSTV subscription. When next you are at your neighbor's house, tune in to CNN and u will see Trump in a motorcade.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by seenga(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2018
My own is how something that might be 7 times heavier than that car can carry the car and still fly in the air!

Argue with urself bikonu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by 9jaArea: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

with a payload capacity of just about 20 thousand kilograms and space for just two APCs or two MRAPs how much impact do you think one charlie 130 can bring to the logistic train in the the north east ... The North east campaigns needs nothing less than 12 C 130s to be effectively covered when it come to supply and resupply logistics of men , ordnance , medical and nutrition sorties ...Yet you are here being proud that one single 35 years old hercules has been deployed to the north east

Well said but there is nothing wrong with airlifting the President's official car to where ever he is going within the country, considering that an attempt was made on his life (unconfirmed though). If you were in his or his security chief's position, what will you advise considering that his life may be at risk?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2018
9jaArea:

Well said but there is nothing wrong with airlifting the President's official car to where ever he is going within the country, considering that an attempt was made on his life (unconfirmed though). If you were in his or his security chief's position, what will you advise considering that his life may be at risk?

I would think by now the PAF would have it's own dedicated heavy lifter cargo plane for the presidencys dead weight logistic or maybe just fix one of the solutions the air force has and assign to PAF

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by 9jaArea: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

I would think by now the PAF would have it's own dedicated heavy lifter cargo plane for the presidencys dead weight logistic or maybe just fix one of the solutions the air force has and assign to PAF
Good thinking

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
HeroicMeastro:
Just like u and ur entire family are stupid and hopeless.

I know you are from wasted generation.
Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
HeroicMeastro:
Just like u and ur entire family are stupid and hopeless.

Re: President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
chakula:

Brainless poster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.