Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is She Guilty Of Formication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Guilty Of Formication (838 Views)

What & How Do U Feel After A Session Of Formication/adultery? / Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery / How Fear Of Formication Turned Me To Chronic Masturbator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Guilty Of Formication by Psoul(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Friends, pls help me give a solution to this issue.. A young lady was excommunicated from her church because she was found pregnant. Then she came to one of my pastor friends and narrated her story.

Now this is her story...
She has been a faithful and a committed sister in the church serving God without eyes service and at the same time, believing God for a husband. This girl from her story, made us to understand that she has been in that church for 15 years and no man came to ask for her hand in marriage.
She also told us that the young guys in the church are not helping matters. Any of them that wants to marry would go outside and bring in someone to show their pastor for confirmation.

This problem continued until this Lady became 47yrs and now every body sees her as having reached the age of menopause. Now in other to prove to the people that she is a complete woman, she went and did artificial insemination and took in. Now the church leaders saw her with pregnancy and accused her of sleeping with another man and therefore, has committed adultery or fornication because it is the only biblical means of conception.

Now the question is.. Did this lady really commit the crime?
Re: Is She Guilty Of Formication by Fidecoo(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Psoul:
Friends, pls help me give a solution to this issue.. A young lady was excommunicated from her church because she was found pregnant. Then she came to one of my pastor friends and narrated her story.

Now this is her story...
She has been a faithful and a committed sister in the church serving God without eyes service and at the same time, believing God for a husband. This girl from her story, made us to understand that she has been in that church for 15 years and no man came to ask for her hand in marriage.
She also told us that the young guys in the church are not helping matters. Any of them that wants to marry would go outside and bring in someone to show their pastor for confirmation.

This problem continued until this Lady became 47yrs and now every body sees her as having reached the age of menopause. Now in other to prove to the people that she is a complete woman, she went and did artificial insemination and took in. Now the church leaders saw her with pregnancy and accused her of sleeping with another man and therefore, has committed adultery or fornication because it is the only biblical means of conception.

Now the question is.. Did this lady really commit the crime?
, Hmmmmmm. This is serious.
Re: Is She Guilty Of Formication by ayookunlee: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2018
Am too weak to comment.
Re: Is She Guilty Of Formication by krissconnect(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Guilty of fornication or guilty of crime? Which one are u even asking to know. Ure as confused as the church itself undecided
Re: Is She Guilty Of Formication by Psoul(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
krissconnect:
Guilty of fornication or guilty of crime? Which one are u even asking to know. Ure as confused as the church itself undecided

My dear, you must not comment when your level of understanding is very low. Don't make everyone kw that you have a very poor grasp of English language.

Do you kw that committing formication is also committing a crime? Check out things first before attacking before you make a fool of yourself.

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Toxic People And How To Spot Them. / Any Hot Wet Lady Here That Wanna See My Sweet Long Dick?? / Those Who Understand Broken English Well Pls Help Translate This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.