Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery (2556 Views)

Omah Lay Soso Video (girls N*ked & Having S"x) / Tribes Whose Women Are Feared By Men / How Fear Of Formication Turned Me To Chronic Masturbator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Quality20(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
These crimes have become so globalized that only the ones protected by the Almighty are truly safe from it, however in our sphere, there are still some Cheste ladies from some tribes msjorly from the northern part of the country.
1. Fulani ladies both educated and the uneducated but esp the rural uneducated girls
2.,Hausa ladies, these ones too are very chaste but poverty is fast spoiling their great religious n cultural upbringing, but never the less, they are still okay.
3.Igala ladies from kogi state. These ones are very beautiful n chaste as well. God bless n reward their parents for a great work of bringing up such good offspring

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Your fellow guys will tell you that the reason is because their men are simps. grin.
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Because you have not had an affair with one, you ultimately think it is not possible.

4 Likes

Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by dkidd: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
After smoking nonsense u lots will be opening senseless threads upandan..

8 Likes

Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Gaddafih001(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
I Dey smoke πŸ’¨ Igbo?
Just dey play.
Which Fulani?
Which Hausa?
Which Igala?
I have lived among the three and all I have to say is β€œdey play β€œ

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Quality20(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Gaddafih001:
I Dey smoke πŸ’¨ Igbo?
Just dey play.
Which Fulani?
Which Hausa?
Which Igala?
some of them with extremely open eyes might indulge but generally those tribes are not like others. Some igala women even start crying n shedding tears just by stopping them on the road to make general enquiries, d other two tribes lack excessive exposures as well
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by dkidd: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Quality20:
some of them with extremely open eyes might indulge but generally those tribes are not like others. Some igala women even start crying n shedding tears just by stopping them on the road to make general enquiries , d other two tribes lack excessive exposures as well
Dey play... Igala woman when wan put my enemy for trouble even while nursing a baby. Na God help me... Just dey play u hear πŸ™‰
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by oz4real83(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2023
When somebody who has never stayed in the north, but tries to make a thread about an issue in the north that he has never stayed before, this is the kind of thread you will see. All those Fulani, Hausa women and very young girls with babies lurking everywhere in ring road , Benin city and every other place across the nation, harassing passersby in the name of begging for alms, are they married? Did those babies fall from the sky? Are there no Fulani or Hausa prostitutes? The language you should have used should have been "RELATIVELY". These people you mentioned do thiers codedly because of religion unlike most other people that do it openly.

2 Likes

Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Gaddafih001(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2023
Quality20:
some of them with extremely open eyes might indulge but generally those tribes are not like others. Some igala women even start crying n shedding tears just by stopping them on the road to make general enquiries, d other two tribes lack excessive exposures as well
Pretence is the game.
Religion caged their wild nature and I love it.
These women are something else,especially the Fulani’s I met in Adamawa.
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Dohn: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2023
Op, do u have fact
Do u knw that ashawoism runs in the blood not by wer u com from??
Hence evrysingle tribe or race in the world are guilty of it,,,,, its a natural thing just that some people try to kip it lowkey cos of stigma, or religion. But deep down,,, that spirit dey
U go mention f*lani. And h**sa. One of the worst,,,🀣🀣
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Mikel99(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2023
Good morning here to everyone on this forum. Please I will greatly appreciate if anyone can gift me 100naira MTN card. 09139184354
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by BlackhatMentor: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Statistics has it that women in North lose their virginity earlier than women in south.

I know because that was part of my final year project topic.

2 Likes

Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Statistics has it that women in North lose their virginity earlier than women in south.

I know because that was part of my final year project topic.
They get married earlier

1 Like

Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by dkidd: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

They get married earlier
And they cheat like no man's business. Wetin my gateman dey gist me some days ago about those Hausa women especially those poor ones with okada/ Keke riding husbands and the likes. My ear full. Na gate men and errand boys dey samma them ruthlessly for free but if u see them u will never suspect anything because of how they dress and carry themselves.
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by SavageResponse(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

They get married earlier

This your moniker always cracks me up every time I see it grin
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Caveatemptor(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Quality20:
These crimes have become so globalized that only the ones protected by the Almighty are truly safe from it, however in our sphere, there are still some Cheste ladies from some tribes msjorly from the northern part of the country.
1. Fulani ladies both educated and the uneducated but esp the rural uneducated girls
2.,Hausa ladies, these ones too are very chaste but poverty is fast spoiling their great religious n cultural upbringing, but never the less, they are still okay.
3.Igala ladies from kogi state. These ones are very beautiful n chaste as well. God bless n reward their parents for a great work of bringing up such good offspring

It is obvious you have never lived in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Natbrowny: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fulani and Hausa girls are known to be brutal, ruthless and lethal in these games, covering of tracks is their specialty grin grin grin grin

They get disvirgined at an average age of 11years old.

When they get deep in the game. They become Edwin Van daa Sar and Buffon combined catching everyballs available if u get my drift.

About Igala. Haven't had experience about them.

Take this from me who has toured North West, North Central, North East, North Wherever...

My Kano people. All hands in the air for you.

Forgive the OP, He just feel like to type get una attention.

Chaste kill you there

The minor tribes in Nigeria crazy pass the 3 wey popular handsdown. So i dey reason say that ur igala sef get comma

1 Like

Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Microwhy: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gaddafih001:
I Dey smoke πŸ’¨ Igbo?
Just dey play.
Which Fulani?
Which Hausa?
Which Igala?
Definitely your type must comment and it will be "I lived in their midst and know their ways"
Go fvck yourself..
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Woodshot: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin

Should I refer to you as GenZ or perhaps 2006 kid who got everything that makes life greater and flourish handed over to him on demand?

Well, since I can't see you given the anonymity of this forum better hear this! Travel. Travel. Travel.

Travel is the best form of education.

Arrange some money racks, pack your baggages and head northwards to see with your eyes how the other divide works. Their mode of life. The way they live. If you don't want to go the rural areas, stay alongside the city centres.

Here you gonna see full blooded Fulani and Hausa ladies getting messed up, fuccking the D, doing drugs, clubbing like animals, you know getting rammed and giving bulldoggie style to boys, guys, and mallams.

Religion says noway! They shouldn't do that but do they care enough? The answer is Capital No.

You might not get the clear picture just yet.

Remember we're just tryna get your caprison and golden morn head schooled and educated.

If you still got some little change left from the money you gathered for this highly educative trip, head down to any of the semi Urban centres of these cities up north that you've got in mind.

Buy some traditional apparels, the kind of clothings common there and rent an apartment... Lol.

You know we're just tryna get you educated. Rent an apartment! Start living around them and see what's behind them girls that their religion is blanketing.

Phew!

Now you're gonna see the good, bad and ugly just like the way all Nigerian tribes got their fair share.

Eschew anecdotal evidence and tilt towards the sunny, rainy, and windy reality.

Good morning.
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Quality20(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Woodshot:
grin

Should I refer to you as GenZ or perhaps 2006 kid who got everything that makes life greater and flourish handed over to him on demand?

Well, since I can't see you given the anonymity of this forum better hear this! Travel. Travel. Travel.

Travel is the best form of education.

Arrange some money racks, pack your baggages and head northwards to see with your eyes how the other divide works. Their mode of life. The way they live. If you don't want to go the rural areas, stay alongside the city centres.

Here you gonna see full blooded Fulani and Hausa ladies getting messed up, fuccking the D, doing drugs, clubbing like animals, you know getting rammed and giving bulldoggie style to boys, guys, and mallams.

Religion says noway! They shouldn't do that but do they care enough? The answer is Capital No.

You might not get the clear picture just yet.

Remember we're just tryna get your caprison and golden morn head schooled and educated.

If you still got some little change left from the money you gathered for this highly educative trip, head down to any of the semi Urban centres of these cities up north that you've got in mind.

Buy some traditional apparels, the kind of clothings common there and rent an apartment... Lol.

You know we're just tryna get you educated. Rent an apartment! Start living around them and see what's behind them girls that their religion is blanketing.

Phew!

Now you're gonna see the good, bad and ugly just like the way all Nigerian tribes got their fair share.

Eschew anecdotal evidence and tilt towards the sunny, rainy, and windy reality.

Good morning.

Alright, ur point is well noted. But nonetheless, u know urself that any good man who wants to marry a clean chaste Virgini girl shd look to wards those tribes.
Hope u know that Fulani women marry as virgins esp those uneducated girls who hawk milk and that they don't do adultery n formication?
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Quality20(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
dkidd:

And they cheat like no man's business. Wetin my gateman dey gist me some days ago about those Hausa women especially those poor ones with okada/ Keke riding husbands and the likes. My ear full. Na gate men and errand boys dey samma them ruthlessly for free but if u see them u will never suspect anything because of how they dress and carry themselves.
Some ppl just want to tarnish d image of chaste ladies n men just like that. I know some Hausa ladies are finding it too challenging maintaining chastity but not they are few
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Quality20:

Dats de onli tin Nigerian men know,,,,, fornication embarassed embarassed embarassed

No brain for technology like china, India, U.s.a, Russia!!!!

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery by Gaddafih001(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2023
Microwhy:

Definitely your type must comment and it will be "I lived in their midst and know their ways"
Go fvck yourself..
Take the fvck home.
Give it to your m***m.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Also Annoy You too ? / Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! / Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.