Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? (4021 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
if you try to chop, you dey guilty, if you no try to chop, you also dey guilty grin
cheesygringrin

I can relate baba.

How ya night na??
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2018
IamJix:

cheesygringrin

I can relate baba.

How ya night na??
night was great... So tell me the truth you don stop that thing wey you say you go stop grin
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
night was great... So tell me the truth you don stop that thing wey you say you go stop grin

Stop fire.

5 days later,I was back to it.
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Opentokwowledge: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
if she says "I'll come to your place but nothing will happen!" then prepare the condoms. 90% of the times she wants dick.
if she sits on the bed she wants dick
if she takes off her wrist watch she wants dick
If it is 15°C and she's still complaining there's heat, my nigga, that's suspicious wink

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by ubunja(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
If it is 15°C and she's still complaining there's heat, my nigga, that's suspicious wink
if its 15 degrees celcius her statement also changes to suit the situation:" Im cold". you offer her a jacket. "Im still cold".she's looking at your bed now. think fast and say "OK.lets get in the blankets and sit in them" BINGO!!!!!.
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Opentokwowledge: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

if its 15 degrees celcius her statement also changes to suit the situation:" Im cold". you offer her a jacket. "Im still cold".she's looking at your bed now. think fast and say "OK.lets get in the blankets and sit in them" BINGO!!!!!.
Lol, well, where I come from, it's hot in here uncompromisingly means I'm hot down there, come fan me with your fukcin balls cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want Your Woman To Scream Your Name In Bed, Do These 6 Things / Man Revealed: Mum Francis Open Her Bo*bs On Twitter Ask For Men To Book Her. / Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.