Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21659 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Because He Has Been Rejected By Many Nigerian Women
He Hasn't Be All Over Nigeria, In Every Household And Community His Facts Are Based On The Unattractive Looks And Shapes Of His Sisters
We Are The Less Unattractive Yet The Only Country Who Can Boast Of A Black Skin Who Has Won Miss World In History
He Shared A Link That Has To Do With Not Just Nigerian But Other African Women

Rejected? LOL I'm very selective about the women I approach. I do the choosing not the other way round. And from experience, it's easier to weed out black women than any of race because they usually have majority of the unattractive bunch.

Unlike you I haven't lived all my life in Nigeria. It's no wonder you folks are arguing foolishly. The same Nigeria that ugly women full everywhere? There are very beautiful women in Nigeria, ofcourse. But they are a tiny minority. Very tiny minority. In countries like Brazil that I've been to, the ugly women are the minority.

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by futurism: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
josh123:
biko lets see ur pic if u think op is wrong
if you are a man and you think like this, I pity your future.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Gofwane(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Let's just hope that she only deactivated her nairaland account not along with her life grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Stevengerd(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
onecornerboy:
thats y i always make their head swell up with lies
sure bro, sugar coated lies
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
[/quote]" Shithole Country" I See Where The Problem Is From
You Have A Problem With The Economy Not Me
Go To Aso Rock And Bark stop disgracing yourself on nairaland
You compared what you have seen
You don't generalize because you haven't seen quarter of Nigerian women And You Haven't Been To Every Where In Nigeria
You don't know me and you haven't seen me so you have no right to include me in your judgements Against Nigerian Women
Because not all Nigerian ladies are unattractive like you claimed
Laugh At It? Why Don't You Block The Comment Box So Nobody To Comment On Your Posts?
Save Your Energy For Your Next Worthless Post About Nigerian Women
Your Achievements Can Never Be Greater Than Mine Don't Ever Claim It
The Joke Is On You And Your Household
And Don't Forget To Grow Up
Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by earthsync(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Rejected? LOL. I'm very selective about the women I approach. I do the choosing not the other way round. And from experience, it's easier to weed out black women than any of race because they usually have majority of the unattractive bunch.

Unlike you I haven't lived all my life in Nigeria. It's no wonder you folks are arguing foolishly. The same Nigeria than ugly women full everywhere? There are very beautiful women in Nigeria, ofcourse. But they are a tiny minority. Very tiny minority. In countries like Brazil that I've been to, the ugly women are the minority.

how old r u tho??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by futurism: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Madam, these women are models, and the reason why they are models is because they are the tiny fraction of black women that are attractive. Some of them are even African Americans and Carribean. They don't represent the vast majority of black women, let alone Sub Saharan African women.

Post your own picture let us see. Or post pictures of Nairaland females who actually represent a microcosm of the regular west African society. Post pictures of regular women on the streets of Nigeria. My bet is that if you post these sort of pictures, what everyone would witness would be mostly masculine looking women with ugly facial features. Like I said in my previous thread, I have lived in Nigeria and I've visited parts of Europe and South America. Finding a pretty girl on the streets of the typical Nigerian city is like finding a needle in a haystack, despite the fact that Nigeria is very populated. The same can't be said for cities like Berlin or Rio.

You have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Lalas247(f): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Rejected? LOL I'm very selective about the women I approach. I do the choosing not the other way round. And from experience, it's easier to weed out black women than any of race because they usually have majority of the unattractive bunch.

Unlike you I haven't lived all my life in Nigeria. It's no wonder you folks are arguing foolishly. The same Nigeria that ugly women full everywhere? There are very beautiful women in Nigeria, ofcourse. But they are a tiny minority. Very tiny minority. In countries like Brazil that I've been to, the ugly women are the minority.
lol when will u change ... lol grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Bro Ko Blo Ni. I Am Not A Man Blind Hen!
Ok bro
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Gofwane(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:
I am fully with the op (XML33). If you can't take the heat don't start the tantrums. They ridicule and broke shame nairaland guys every single day but the moment you bring out their flaws to the open they deactivate their accounts grin Very matured of them cheesy
and to make matters worse, some toto-starved boys will still come out with hand-fans to fan those girls while they get bleeped by we the coded guys.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by LadyAimy: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gofwane:
and to make matters worse, some toto-starved boys will still come out with hand-fans to fan those girls while they get bleeped by we the coded guys.

Abi o cheesy Fake ass niggas angry
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by onecornerboy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Stevengerd:
sure bro, sugar coated lies
that the way up
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gofwane:
Let's just hope that she only deactivated her nairaland account not along with her life grin

cheesy cheesy Stop stop grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Gofwane:
[color=]
Gofwane:
[/color]
Gofwane:
Lmao
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by LordAdam16: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Really?!

The responses from the lay-dees have been disappointing. Utterly disappointing!

Is it that you guys are content with lying to yourselves, or is this just a personal frontal attack with all disregard for facts or stats?

How can anyone with a functioning brain say a Tinder research on attractiveness is irrelevant? Is that meant to be a crude joke or what?

Sub-Saharan black women are less attractive on average than latino, asian, persian, eastern european women.

Sub-Saharan black women are more athletic than these same women on average (well, at least to a point).

These are facts. Saying otherwise is like arguing that Sub-Saharan Africa is more developed than Europe. That's bonkers. Sure, places like Cape Town, J'Burg, Kigali, Abuja, Lekki would compete favorably with some European cities, but by and large, it isn't even a contest.

Conflating less attractive on average with not attractive at all is down to lack of comprehension.

How about we all take a chill pill and try to be factual for once. Emotive rants are just that... Emotive rants.

-Lord

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Ken4ward: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Says human beings with functioning eyes. It's not a secret that black women are the least desirable women in the entire world. What's the reason for this? In fact it's a statistical fact that has been replicated repeatedly on dating sites like Okcupid and Tinder.

https://www.inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism

I'm not comparing African women to White celebrities. I'm comparing the average subsaharan African woman on the streets of say Nigeria with the average woman on the streets of Iran or Brazil or Greece. These women on the average or more feminine and more facially attractive. It's indisputable.

If your natural hair looks good, why do you black women spend so much money trying to buy the hairs of other women? Why do you apply relaxers to make your hair straight like the hairs of other women?

Sub-Saharan women are beautiful. Let's be objective, so many conditions dictates the level of beauty in a society. Some of the factors are level of poverty, harshness of the society. Firstly, let's consider poverty as a metric to judge, the poverty indexes between these comparing Nations would definitely dictate that some in a well favored society will look better. It's an anomaly to compare where balanced diet has been a norm and where, from the beginning of time people survived on only starchy diets.

This analogy isn't far-fetched, check the before and after pictures of most African celebrities, you'll understand that poverty influences beauty. Bring the same beauties of the Western Nations to be subjected to the same condition most African women are, I'm sure there'll be a twist to this statement.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol.. What a thread. cheesy

Nigerian ladies are beautiful women , I so much love them with my heart cheesy

But that's not my point herein... I think most percentage of Nairaland romancelanders aren't that wise and smart to decode an intentional turn on button on threads here grin.

I can authoritatively tell you all that this OP is just using these Nairaland unwise ladies to while away his leisure time grin

Going through the bitter comments of ladies in this thread, I did nothing but to laugh hard and asking myself Can ladies here disappoint? , just look at them bursting and slamming Op in defense, hence giving OP the attention he needed. grin

What if OP is laughing hard wherever he is right now? grin

He just pressed a button and they rushed in to expose their bitterness grin grin

I saw the likes of Antibrutus , Shinarlaura and Lalas247 viewing this thread, but didn't see them bash Op in defence of black women grin, they didn't insult OP cheesy

Why?, Because they possibly know the game Op was playing, grin ... They knew his aim of creating the thread,.. ..I don't know them personally,but I can tell that they are the ones that are okay with their looks, they didn't show bittterness ....But here are some ladies insulting Op and at the same time claiming to be proud and confidence with their looks grin grin ..grin grin

Hahahahahah.....Some ladies never fail to amaze me grin

How on earth can you be confidence with your look, yet angry and upset with a common thread grin how's that possible. cheesy who's deceiving who? cheesy

Hahahahah....Op keep up with your entertainment, keep touching their nerves grin, keep exposing their low self esteem grin

It's obvious these set of ladies insulting OP are single frustrated ladies looking for who to vent their anger on grin grin hahahahahah

By their comment we shall know them grin

Just look at how bitter they are grin grin yet one of them said, she's confidence with her looks grin hahahahah

Op ma Nigga grin

Keep entertaining us cheesy grin

Next time....Create a thread about virgins, so that we'll know the non-virgin crew by their bitter comment just like we'v seen and confirmed the ugly ladies with low self esteem herein grin grin

Ma Nigga..a Nigga grin

The bitter truth remains that 100% of ladies insulting him are guilty of his thread grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
josh123:
biko lets see ur pic if u think op is wrong
you Guys That Keep Abusin black Girls... Do You Plan On Marryin Whites

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by IamAirforce1: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by pu7pl3(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Bro Ko Blo Ni. I Am Not A Man
Blind Hen!

This really hit you hard bro

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by pu7pl3(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy

safia didn't deactivate from nairaland

She has like 10 accounts

Safia safiaa safiaaa safiaaaa safiaaaaa safiaaaaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Bro Ko Blo Ni. I Am Not A Man
Blind Hen!

Take it easy bro cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by LordAdam16: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
donstan18:

Nigerian ladies are beautiful women , I love them.

But that's not my point herein... I think most percentage of Nairaland romancelanders aren't that wise and smart to decode an intentional turn on button on threads here grin.

I can authoritatively tell you all that this OP is just using these Nairaland unwise ladies to while away his leisure time grin

Going through the bitter comments of ladies in this thread, I did nothing but to laugh hard and asking myself Can ladies here disappoint? , just look at them bursting and slamming Op in defense, hence giving OP the attention he needed. grin

What if OP is laughing hard wherever he is right now? grin

He just pressed a button and they rushed in to expose their bitterness grin grin

I saw the likes of Antibrutus and Lalas247 viewing this thread, but didn't see them bash Op in defence of black women grin, they didn't insult OP cheesy

Why?, Because they possibly know the game Op was playing, grin ... They knew his aim of creating the thread,...But here are some ladies insulting Op and at the same time claiming to be proud and confidence with their looks grin grin .. I don't know them personally,but I can tell that they are the ones that are okay with their looks, they didn't show bittterness grin grin

Hahahahahah.....Some ladies never fail to amaze me grin

How on earth can you be confidence with your look, yet angry and upset with a common thread grin how's that possible. cheesy who's deceiving who? cheesy

Hahahahah....Op keep up with your entertainment, keep touching their nerves grin, keep exposing their low self esteem grin

Just look at how bitter they are grin grin yet one of them said, she's confidence wit her looks grin hahahahah

Op ma Nigga grin

Keep entertaining us cheesy grin

The bitter truth remains that 100% of ladies insulting him are guilty of his thread grin grin

The issue really is what are they bashing him for?

He made a point, and gave data to back his position. Granted, he threw a few jabs here and there that'd ordinarily hit nerves, as did some others; but he largely stuck to an understandable, verifiable line of thought.

That said, why should what he's said matter that much. In pidgin, it'd be "who don fyn don fyn..." or alternatively "Monkey no fyn but e mama lyk am..."

If you're an 8+ on this thread, congrats you're in the top 10%, no amount of bashing would reduce your beauty. You'd turn heads wherever you go. If you're a 5 or 6, you know yourself, you know you're average and that's about it. If you're 4 or below, no need to disturb yourself, no b you create yourself. Na ur mama n papa wen no look themselves well b4 dem marry. If you package well, ppl no go 2 send...

The amount of bile that's been thrown around by the f camp only shows how easy it is to trigger 'em folks. And how unreasonable they can be when emotions cloud their reasoning.

Sure sub-Saharan women are not as attractive on average as those from the other side of the globe, but sub-Saharan men 1 still die on top their matter. It doesn't mean they're more attractive than they really are, but it also doesn't mean no body wants them. Sometimes, some facts, as displeasing as they may seem are just facts that are true but no one should work themselves over them.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by makydebbie(f): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Safiaa darling, I miss you, come back. I'm sure she'll be back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Blackhawk01: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Safiaa darling, I miss you, come back. I'm sure she'll be back.

You honestly believed she deactivated because of that? Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

She deactivates after lengthy bans, this won't be her first or second time. grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by makydebbie(f): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You honestly believed she deactivated because of that? Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

She deactivates after lengthy bans, this won't be her first or second time. grin cheesy
Nah, I know Safiaa won't deactivate because of this op or her brawl with Tosin. I just stated that she comes back soon because I miss her.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

The issue really is what are they bashing him for?

He made a point, and gave data to back his position. Granted, he threw a few jabs here and there that'd ordinarily hit nerves, as did some others; but he largely stuck to an understandable, verifiable line of thought.

That said, why should what he's said matter that much. In pidgin, it'd be "who don fyn don fyn..." or alternatively "Monkey no fyn but e mama lyk am..."

If you're an 8+ on this thread, congrats you're in the top 10%, no amount of bashing would reduce your beauty. You'd turn heads wherever you go. If you're a 5 or 6, you know yourself, you know you're average and that's about it. If you're 4 or below, no need to disturb yourself, no b you create yourself. Na ur mama n papa wen no look themselves well b4 dem marry. If you package well, ppl no go 2 send...

The amount of bile that's been thrown around by the f camp only shows how easy it is to trigger 'em folks. And how unreasonable they can be when emotions cloud their reasoning.

Sure sub-Saharan women are not as attractive on average as those from the other side of the globe, but sub-Saharan men 1 still die on top their matter. It doesn't mean they're more attractive than they really are, but it also doesn't mean no body wants them. Sometimes, some facts, as displeasing as they may seem are just facts that are true but no one should work themselves over them.

-Lord

Lol.. grin

Low self esteem seems to be something some people find difficult to handle.

This OP is just funny, I must confess to that cheesy....And funny enough some guys failed to decode the fun and troll the OP tried initiating, hence asslicking ladies and bashing OP grin grin

In as much as I know that I'm a funny trouble making type to ladies, it doesn't change the fact that there are ladies here that behaves matured and overlook things, even if they are guilty of it, I respect them cheesy, I respect few ladies herein grin grin

But whenever I see these slay queens that can't even wash their pant bash and expose their bitterness to threads like this cheesy I do nothing than laugh hard grin grin

This OP needs some weed and wet red pussy with round ass to chill off grin grin.. He really touched their nerves grin

All of them. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ibkayee(f): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol nobody should take XML33 the resident coon seriously. Also that was one of her many alternates and not her main which is still up lwkmd cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by makydebbie(f): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
You guys keep cyberbullying females and it is not nice, LadyGoddiva also deactivated
Really? You mean all her accounts?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
I kinda know she ranted and deactivated LadyGoddiva and her curiouscat account, it has likely gotten to her or maybe she got a lengthy ban
makydebbie:
Really? You mean all her accounts?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
donstan18:

I saw the likes of Antib rutus , Shina rlura and Lalas 247 viewing this thread, but didn't see them bash Op in defence of black women grin, they didn't insult OP cheesy

Why?, Because they possibly know the game Op was playing, grin ... They knew his aim of creating the thread,.. ..I don't know them personally,but I can tell that they are the ones that are okay with their looks, they didn't show bittterness ....But here are some ladies insulting Op and at the same time claiming to be proud and confidence with their looks grin grin ..grin grin

Honestly, the reason I ignored is because I know the game he is playing. Na the work we dey do. I also don't think the people that responded did so out of low self-esteem.

Let's be sincere to ourselves, if a lady created that thread. Lots of guys would have been more savage.

It's just to show the OP of such threads that two can play the game.
Something I have no strength for currently grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.