Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21734 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Charris2284: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
As a white woman with Italian ancestry, I think black women are some of the most beautiful women alive. Their skin can appear so much smoother in tone and hides blemishes more, as well as makes one appear more youthful and slim.

Why do you suppose women of fairer skin spend money on tanning aides? The skin tanning industry is huge!

My daughters have beautifully thick, luxurious locks. Just because some do not know how to handle and care for it (namely whites), doesnt make it unattractive. Natural hair is stunning.

Makes me sick people still are out here putting down women of any race, not to mention the race of the origin of MANKIND.

Idiots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by mrphysics(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
What is irritating is the insensitive comments you make.
I made bold the irritating comment. For you to have thought in that direction speaks a volume of how narrow minded and low you seem to be in echelon of reasoning.

That's an irritating post

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by babasolution: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
Bro where on earth do you get your statistics from. Nigerians have always been attached to football and club football

Our parents and senior ones where attached to local football clubs and leagues during their days and it didn't stop from doing rational things

Americans have about four major sports i.e. basket, hockey, American football and baseball which they could get attached too, but that doesn't stop them from making rational decisions

Europeans are more attached to their leagues than most Africans, but that hasn't stop them from achieving greater things

Sport betting started overseas not Nigeria

Oh please! girls don't talk about telenovelas, but most girls constantly dream of landing the type of men and living the type of lie they see on telenovelas, How Logical !

There is no scientific evidence that backs your claims, Sport is a leisure that is meant to relax our brain or don't you know we loose brain cells when we overwhelm our brains.

What do you suggest for leisure then, since soccer is such a terrible option?

you not getting my point,am nt saying viewing sport isnt good,these countries built the sport they enjoy,african men just sit as other men do their sports created and developed for their enjoyment,we dont create any idigineous sport,we just sit and hail others,not only that we are so emotionally attached,this is highly a feminine trait,african men dont think to even create stuffs for their own enjoyment they love watching other men do their own,its an ultra feminine position african men are taking,thats why i said we are weak minded.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
donstan18:
Lol.. What a thread. cheesy

Nigerian ladies are beautiful women , I so much love them with my heart cheesy

But that's not my point herein... I think most percentage of Nairaland romancelanders aren't that wise and smart to decode an intentional turn on button on threads here grin.

I can authoritatively tell you all that this OP is just using these Nairaland unwise ladies to while away his leisure time grin

Going through the bitter comments of ladies in this thread, I did nothing but to laugh hard and asking myself Can ladies here disappoint? , just look at them bursting and slamming Op in defense, hence giving OP the attention he needed. grin

What if OP is laughing hard wherever he is right now? grin

He just pressed a button and they rushed in to expose their bitterness grin grin

I saw the likes of Antibrutus , Shinarlaura and Lalas247 viewing this thread, but didn't see them bash Op in defence of black women grin, they didn't insult OP cheesy

Why?, Because they possibly know the game Op was playing, grin ... They knew his aim of creating the thread,.. ..I don't know them personally,but I can tell that they are the ones that are okay with their looks, they didn't show bittterness ....But here are some ladies insulting Op and at the same time claiming to be proud and confidence with their looks grin grin ..grin grin

Hahahahahah.....Some ladies never fail to amaze me grin

How on earth can you be confidence with your look, yet angry and upset with a common thread grin how's that possible. cheesy who's deceiving who? cheesy

Hahahahah....Op keep up with your entertainment, keep touching their nerves grin, keep exposing their low self esteem grin

It's obvious these set of ladies insulting OP are single frustrated ladies looking for who to vent their anger on grin grin hahahahahah

By their comment we shall know them grin

Just look at how bitter they are grin grin yet one of them said, she's confidence with her looks grin hahahahah

Op ma Nigga grin

Keep entertaining us cheesy grin

Next time....Create a thread about virgins, so that we'll know the non-virgin crew by their bitter comment just like we'v seen and confirmed the ugly ladies with low self esteem herein grin grin

Ma Nigga..a Nigga grin

The bitter truth remains that 100% of ladies insulting him are guilty of his thread grin grin

You nailed it here.

The truth of the matter is that beautiful ladies know they are beautiful and your derogatory remarks about their looks won't change the way the feel about themselves. They know how people stare at them every now and then and how they are always the centre of attraction anywhere they go, so you're just wasting your time shading them.

It's just like when you are gainfully employed and someone calls you a jobless person, you just laugh if off and move on. You don't need to start putting up a picture of yourself in the office for people to know that you are actually working

Like I said, you will never find beautiful ladies on this thread. A thread like this that demeans ladies will NEVER get them angry. Why? Because they know you aren't referring to them. Only the below average looking ones throw tantrums to make themselves feel comfortable and better. I can bet my life that beauty is far from most of the ladies that carry this thread on their heads. The beautiful ones will rather be viewing in stealth mode because they know that the OP is just fooling around

I still don't know the morale behind a thread like this anyway

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Joe88:
I wish I wouldn't comment but I can't help it. Just a quick question for the OP. Did she (the OP of the original post you are reacting to) ever say that black women are the most beautiful and attractive on earth?. If she said so, then, that's unfortunate. If she didn't say so, then your post is as useless as the Nigerian government. And as for her deleting her Nairaland account, you must be aware that not everybody has the power to handle certain jabs especially on a faceless forum like Nairaland where people feel they can say whatever they like which is usually devoid of common sense, logical reasoning and maturity.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by babasolution: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
babasolution:

you not getting my point,am nt saying viewing sport isnt good,these countries built the sport they enjoy,african men just sit as other men do their sports created and developed for their enjoyment,we dont create any idigineous sport,we just sit and hail others,not only that we are so emotionally attached,this is highly a feminine trait,african men dont think to even create stuffs for their own enjoyment they love watching other men do their own,its an ultra feminine position african men are taking,thats why i said we are weak minded.

besides football viewership was not like this in time past,were viewing centres and satellite tv are everywere now,increasing viewership and therefore emotional attachment which wasnt like before now all guys think about is football,it wasnt like that.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by STILESGANG: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I stopped taking nairaland romance section guys serious long time ago, they go up and down making insensitive comments and venting their frustration on ladies, which rich guy will have time to type this long parable, broke guys won't rest, they still won't allow us to rest Haba, after calling a lady ugly, you still go ahead to pm her and beg her to date you, these ladies you are insulting online and calling ugly, you can't eben approach them in real life situation cos you are too small, Are you all suffering from personality disorder?

Even the ones that claim they are team foreign girls never see any Nigeria lady wey gree accept am talkmore of foreigners.
G
Get a life guys.
So you believe a guy is too small to approach you.Abi is that not you on your profile? grin...Chaii,nairaland girls won't kill me

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I stopped taking nairaland romance section guys serious long time ago, they go up and down making insensitive comments and venting their frustration on ladies, which rich guy will have time to type this long parable, broke guys won't rest, they still won't allow us to rest Haba, after calling a lady ugly, you still go ahead to pm her and beg her to date you, these ladies you are insulting online and calling ugly, you can't eben approach them in real life situation cos you are too small, Are you all suffering from personality disorder?

Even the ones that claim they are team foreign girls never see any Nigeria lady wey gree accept am talkmore of foreigners.

Get a life guys.
Eyaaa
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Charris2284:
As a white woman with Italian ancestry, I think black women are some of the most beautiful women alive. Their skin can appear so much smoother in tone and hides blemishes more, as well as makes one appear more youthful and slim.

Why do you suppose women of fairer skin spend money on tanning aides? The skin tanning industry is huge!

My daughters have beautifully thick, luxurious locks. Just because some do not know how to handle and care for it (namely whites), doesnt make it unattractive. Natural hair is stunning.

Makes me sick people still are out here putting down women of any race, not to mention the race of the origin of MANKIND.

Idiots.
You will be surprised the condemnation is coming from a black man himself. Lol Like the black men are any better than men of other races.

What baffles me is why would anyone put down his own and worship another's ? Have always heard about the black's inferiority complex but I never believed in it until now. They believe anything off shore is the best! they never motivate, admonish or try to improve the flaws of one another but condemn each other! Little wonder they remain the lowest!

The only usefulness these people they worship see In them is their ability to satisfy sexual urges.Most Nigerian guys overseas are sex objects, and they gladly accept this! how low. I wonder why a sane being will prefer being treated as an object of sexual gratification than being a respected man all because of skin color and body shape. Honestly I weak!

Let me just stop here... Lol. Calling them idiots is painfully an understatement!

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
So you believe a guy is too small to approach you.Abi is that not you on your profile? grin...Chaii,nairaland girls won't kill me
Asin eeeh! I just dey laugh whenever I see her ranting. Her own ugliness na beyond repair

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
mrphysics:

I made bold the irritating comment. For you to have thought in that direction speaks a volume of how narrow minded and low you seem to be in echelon of reasoning.

That's an irritating post
I do not care.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
babasolution:

Bro for someone like you who prides himself on logical reasoning, this is your arguments is becoming illogical

First of all, you said our love for soccer is making us reason illogically, I countered you with the history of the sport

Then you changed your argument and said our love for sports have taken the African society backwards, I countered you with other continents with much larger appetite for sports than Africa and Nigeria

So you have now moved your arguments to Africans not being able to develop our own type of sports

Well, football is a widely enjoyed sport in most European and south American countries today and the sport didn't originate from either Europe or south america

Most American sports are also imitations of global sports i.e. American football imitates rugby, basketball imitates netball. baseball imitates cricket and so on

Mind you, Africans have their own local sports. Ever heard of the local wrestling competition in Senegal

I don't get why we have to create a new sport as long as the goal and joy is derived .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
It still won't change the fact that I am better than all the ladies you ever dated in your life.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by STILESGANG: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
It still won't change the fact that I am better than all the ladies you ever dated in your life.
Lol,keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy grin.
Even with the Snapchat filter I still cant see through ur ugliness.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
Until you see me, you have no say
in my looks, mind you some ladies are not photogenic, and I
have heard that many times.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
What's wrong with using relaxers? Natural hair ain't for everyone.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Charris2284: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You will be surprised the condemnation is coming from a black man himself. Lol Like the black men are any better than men of other races.

What baffles me is why would anyone put down his own and worship another's ? Have always heard about the black's inferiority complex but I never believed in it until now. They believe anything off shore is the best! they never motivate, admonish or try to improve the flaws of one another but condemn each other! Little wonder they remain the lowest!

The only usefulness these people they worship see In them is their ability to satisfy sexual urges.Most Nigerian guys overseas are sex objects, and they gladly accept this! how low. I wonder why a sane being will prefer being treated as an object of sexual gratification than being a respected man all because of skin color and body shape. Honestly I weak!

Let me just stop here... Lol. Calling them idiots is painfully an understatement!

It is pretty tragic that so many white women use black man as a personal sex slave. I remember when I got my tattoo of Africa on my arm, the very first reaction at my place of employment was that Africa resembled a thick penis when turned on it's side. They named me the "Mandingo Champion" because of a tattoo. Sorry to burst their bubble, but not all black men have big joysticks! And some of those that do, don't necessarily know how to use it correctly! I find it horrifyingly irresponsible when white women choose to date and/or create children of mixed race IF it is just for the sake of "good sex".

There is so much more to a black man than his penis and I really loathe the fact that whites have made it such a commonplace assertion that a black man is an object and not a human. Same with black women. It's shameful, at best.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
mrphysics:

This is so irritating
Donstan18, Imagine this kind talk. lol
Leave that insecure bitter girl biko!! grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by STILESGANG: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Until you see me, you have no say
in my looks, mind you some ladies are not photogenic, and I
have heard that many times.
Okay,just know guys will call a monkey cinderella just to hit the coochie.We are that desperate grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
Okay,just know guys will call a monkey cinderella just to hit the coochie.We are that desperate grin
I'm done with you, bugger off!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by STILESGANG: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm done with you, bugger off!!!
Did I hit a nerve?Sorry ma grin

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
tosyne2much:
You nailed it here.

The truth of the matter is that beautiful ladies know they are beautiful and your derogatory remarks about their looks won't change the way the feel about themselves. They know how people stare at them every now and then and how they are always the centre of attraction anywhere they go, so you're just wasting your time shading them.

It's just like when you are gainfully employed and someone calls you a jobless person, you just laugh if off and move on. You don't need to start putting up a picture of you in the office for people to know that you are actually working

Like I said, you will never find beautiful ladies on this thread. A thread like this that demeans ladies will NEVER get them angry. Why? Because they know you aren't referring to them. Only the below average looking ones throw tantrums to make themselves feel comfortable and better. I can bet my life that beauty is far from most of the best that carry this thread on their heads. The beautiful ones will rather be viewing in stealth mode because they know that the OP is just having a nice time here

I still don't know the morale behind a thread like this anyway

Lol.. cheesy grin

This OP is just smart cheesy, he's legally and indirectly exposing the ugly and bitter ladies in this section grin

I wonder what a beautiful and good looking lady will be doing in this kind of thread..... Just look at how bitter these ugly ladies are.... They are not smart enough to decode the OP's intention, the intelligent and matured ladies we have on this section viewed this thread and left, I saw some of them cheesy cheesy

But these set of slay queen are busy crying grin grin

Their mates are on instagram, snapchat and twitter slaying with their original pictures and they are here fighting for beauty.. grin Hahahahah is this not stupidity grin

Ma Nigga grin... Just laugh at their stupidity biko!

I don't think they worth your time grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:

Hahahahah grin

Burst my head!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Until you see me, you have no say in my looks, mind you some ladies are not photogenic , and I have heard that many times.
Na so grin

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Miggs(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Charris2284 and Ruthdaniels are thesame person. Sneaky muthafucka!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Charris2284: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Miggs:
Charris2284 and Ruthdaniels are thesame person.
Sneaky muthafucka!

Lol no. I'm near Chicago, IL USA.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Miggs(m): 12:03am On Mar 07, 2018
Charris2284:

Lol no. I'm near Chicago, IL USA.
Liar!
Seriously,you've got mental issues.
You are Charris2284,you are also Ruthdaniels,then Safiaa,Safiaaa etc,you were also Lady Goddiva.
Quit wasting your life on this forum and go out into the real world and make something of your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Ngokafor(f): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2018
The funny thing about the stupid blackmen/Nigeria males making hollow noises here is that they are not even wanted for keeps by the young European and Latinos they are lusting after!!!..but like the halfwits they are.they salivate on any tales about how women of other races 'want' them so much...forgetting that like the programme Taboo DSTV,they are more often than no,mere fetish!!!

Their foreign exchange value is as low as their mental capacity..Little wonder the best they regularly get to marry them are old.wrinkled octogerian white women as wives...While the Nigeria and black women they bash regularly marry cute rich white men. ....We see that everytime on Naira land FP and beyond....its not sometjing to brag about,but it's the fact

..but hey,you lots can keep disgracing yourselves. .its your cup of tea...

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Miggs(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Ngokafor:
The funny thing about the stupid blackmen/Nigeria males making hollow noises here is that they are not even wanted for keeps by the young European and Latinos they are lusting after!!!..but like the halfwits they are.they salivate on any tales about how women of other races 'want' them so much...forgetting that like the programme Taboo DSTV,they are more often than no,mere fetish!!!

Their foreign exchange value is as low as their mental capacity..Little wonder the best they regularly get to marry them are old.wrinkled octogerian white women as wives...While the Nigeria and black women they bash regularly marry cute rich white men. ....We see that everytime on Naira land FP and beyond....its not sometjing to brag about,but it's the fact

..but hey,you lots can keep disgracing yourselves. .its your cup of tea...

Blah blah blah
This overused tripe doesn't work anymore.
Create a better one
Nigerian men have begun to travel outside the country and realize they can have access to way better choices of women than the ones in their homeland.
Who no like better thing

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:55am On Mar 07, 2018
lol grin ...kids though... one thing I've come to realize in my life is only broke people usually label people who differ with their opinions trolls and broke because recently this broke issue is getting out of hand. like dude @donstan said if you're matured you'll ignore the post
he's actually looking for attention.. only kids or pained ones would insult him or say otherwise. I'm done.

theupsetGirl...I don't take sh*t from anyone....I'm not a feminist...I educate feminists����
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by MissRaine69(f): 1:15am On Mar 07, 2018
XML33:
I created a thread few days ago detailing with evident facts how black women, especially Nigerian women and women from other parts of Sub Saharan Africa were the most unattractive group of women in the world. A day later, a Nairalander by the name of Safiaaa went online to gather pictures of black models, most of which were mulattos, with lots of make up on, to, in her own words, "empower black women to believe that they are beautiful." What a stupid prospect.

As was expected from such a silly and unnecessary thread that reeked of insecurity and low self esteem, especially given the fact that she didn't post pictures or herself or have one on her profile, she got criticized by majority of the posters and out of shame she deactivated her account.

Below is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4379230/dear-nigerian-black-beautiful-women

What is wrong with you black women? If you guys were as attractive as you claim, first you wouldn't create these sorts of threads. If you guys are as attractive as you claim l, you wouldn't be angry when someone mentions that a race is more attractive than you. You'd just simply brush it off as a joke because you know you are as or more attractive. Imagine telling the likes of Carmelita Jeter or Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce that white women or Asian women can run faster than black women. Would they begin to defend themselves bitterly or they'd just laugh? People who know the unassailable value of the qualities they possess don't argue with people who try to depreciate those qualities.

More importantly, if you guys are naturally as attractive as you claim, and you are proud of your looks, then stop using relaxers. Stop fixing hairs. Stops using makeup to contour your noses so that they'd look pointed. Stop bleaching your skin or using Dencia's whitening cream. How do you expect your black men to appreciate your looks when you don't appreciate them yourselves?

Finally, what's the big deal if you guys aren't as physically attractive as women from other parts of the world? Don't you possess other qualities that they don't have? You black women are more athletic. You are stronger. You are faster. You possess the genes that create strong masculine men. A women shouldn't only be defined by her looks. But does this mean you should lie and deny the fact that you aren't as attractive as women from other parts of the world? I mean, come on. It's quite obvious.
The irony of what you just wrote is that you have managed to showcase why most black women have a multitude of issues with their self worth.
You can’t argue that women should not be defined by their looks when you argued in the same breath how unattractive black women are when compared to other races. That juxtaposition does not quite make sense.
Black men ..like yourself are the reason most black women modify their looks to suit a perceived and quite unattainable level of beauty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by babasolution: 1:25am On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:
Bro for someone like you who prides himself on logical reasoning, this is your arguments is becoming illogical

First of all, you said our love for soccer is making us reason illogically, I countered you with the history of the sport

Then you changed your argument and said our love for sports have taken the African society backwards, I countered you with other continents with much larger appetite for sports than Africa and Nigeria

So you have now moved your arguments to Africans not being able to develop our own type of sports

Well, football is a widely enjoyed sport in most European and south American countries today and the sport didn't originate from either Europe or south america

Most American sports are also imitations of global sports i.e. American football imitates rugby, basketball imitates netball. baseball imitates cricket and so on

Mind you, Africans have their own local sports. Ever heard of the local wrestling competition in Senegal

I don't get why we have to create a new sport as long as the goal and joy is derived .

guy maybe i am not good at writing though,because i see u dnt get my points at all,you dnt get were am coming from,all am talking about is the deep followership of football which largely is what most young men in nigeria think about,because thats what guys talk about more often,what i am saying in essence is that its too much and its bad,there are important things for young men to be concerned about as regards the country and society but most young guys arent interested,they only interested in football clubs,also their attachment to these clubs with the resultant emotional arguement is making guys get used to more emotional type reasoning,young guys are no more critical ,football has made guys to not learn to think deeply on issues,now girls have filled that void,they now think deeply and are even going further to act.if you havent noticed,there are a lot of young ladies suddenly beginning to aspire as leaders ,i have noticed that when young males are asked questions on critical issues they beat around the bush and arent logical or concise with their answers,but ask these same questions to young educated ladies and they critical break it down with concrete and logical answers..i only suggested guys craze for football as a reason for this dumbing down,i suspect its a huge reason,guys have been gradually getting less smart,n girls are really becoming general smart and critical,even yyour replys to my analysis is evidence of it,u can properly analyse and understand my analysis,a lady would understand and properly analyse my comment,but your just going off,u dnt seem to get what i am implying,thats the problem guys are having these days,not able to properly analyse things aside football

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married / Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.