Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) (4380 Views)

What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Unclebayo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09
Let’s hear from you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Unclebayo(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09
I’m having problem posting the pics

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09
When picture uploads…
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Kurugu92(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09
Na that problem go kill you

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Unclebayo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09
Westerhoffe:
When picture uploads…
successful bro
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Unclebayo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09
Kurugu92:
Na that problem go kill you
the problem is from safari not me. I have to download Mozilla firefox before it works

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by VeryWickedMan: 8:45pm On Feb 09
Move to another continent.
Snail will have to book a flight or drown.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by libertyfather(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09
this one nah money ritual nah, except nah 1 snail and hino dey disappear I go do am just dey relocate anyhow

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by ojun50(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09
I can't have that money and still allow one small tin to kill me. I find wey kill am

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09
Unclebayo:
successful bro

First of all, no amount of money is as good as peace of mind.

Secondly, go to Antarctica for a vacation and let the snail freeze there for the rest of your life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Unclebayo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09
ojun50:
I can't have that money and still allow one small tin to kill me. I find wey kill am
if it’s possible to kill the snail… the offer will not be up to $10 million

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Tohsynetita1: 9:25pm On Feb 09
if a snail can chase, that's not a problem, how long does snail use to move. if I move from Lagos to Ibadan in 2 hrs, snail can use a year. so am still save. before it comes near me, would have change location again. Besides, can snail chase or kill?

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by JOACHINpedro: 9:29pm On Feb 09
Freedom is underated.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by muyico(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09
ore but!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by slimjohn2k5: 9:46pm On Feb 09
The snail go sleep for night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by KingDash09(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09
I’ll share the money among randoms
So the snail no go know who to chase
Unclebayo:
Let’s hear from you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by UptownVibes(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09
There is no need for the money,because since the snail has been programmed to get you,soon or later it will. That way you can't enjoy the money.. So better rest..

16 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by KingDash09(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09
The snail is omnipotent and immortal
Drowning won’t work
VeryWickedMan:
Move to another continent.
Snail will have to book a flight or drown.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Kurugu92(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09
Unclebayo:
the problem is from safari not me. I have to download Mozilla firefox before it works
ok sorry you will never encounter problem,infact problem is not your portion in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by cloud(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09
Difficult to understand how people don't seem to understand that the question isn't really about a snail, but goes much deeper. Always good to expand ones level of reasoning.

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Gadafii: 10:13pm On Feb 09
As long as the snail can’t disappear and appear somewhere else

Take the money and travel the world, and keep documentaries, snail may never catch up with you crawling that massive distance and several obstacles like sea, bridges, rail,etc😀

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Procashtips(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09
You won't be able to sleep even with all the money.

What a paranoid way to live.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by VeryWickedMan: 10:23pm On Feb 09

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by tellwisdom: 10:58pm On Feb 09
Una get mind de talk story for this hard time. U’d better use all your strength to fight this government; so u don’t become kwashiorkor someday due to lack of food.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09
Omo na to share the money with th snail 🐌 ooo, infact , I go willingly dash ham 95% of the money ,make I see mind rest
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by efficiencie(m): 12:29am On Feb 10
Unclebayo:
Let’s hear from you

Basically, you are asking folks to sell their peace of mind for $10 million dollars. Not a fair trade. I am not trading my peace for a million times of that money.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by efficiencie(m): 12:33am On Feb 10
Gadafii:
As long as the snail can’t disappear and appear somewhere else

Take the money and travel the world, and keep documentaries, snail may never catch up with you crawling that massive distance and several obstacles like sea, bridges, rail,etc😀

You have ruled out the possibility that the snail could creep into someone's luggage and fly around the world. A snail that is bent on finding you will eventually find you because at every point in time it will be calculating the fastest way to get to you and just when you think you are having fun the snail shows up and its game over.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Dogalmighty17: 12:43am On Feb 10
Stop picking things from reddit.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by femmoy(m): 12:53am On Feb 10
angry
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by Ballzproblem2: 1:02am On Feb 10
the speed of the snail is giving in context ,if na the normal speed then I will choose ten metres
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:40am On Feb 10
Unclebayo:
Let’s hear from you
simple take the dollars and go stay in Maiduguri for the rest of your life, No snail survive desert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? / why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code / Sexy Animal Rights Activists Go Unclad And Smear Fake Blood On Themselves(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.