Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. (3255 Views)

. / Guys,wetin We Do? / Omo Na Wetin We Go Do With The Wowo Naija Babes Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2010
OMG I nearly died with excitement today. Plenty of fine fine ladies, black, white, latino, mixed race etc every where. Kai. I nearly had neck pain from looking.

Omo this summer go rock. cool

Also, what's with the tight "jeans-like" trouser every female is rocking lately? It looks like jeans but it aint jeans, it makes their arses shake like jelly, but I guess that is the summer flavour for this year? I sorta like it, but on some ladies, it is just scary lol.

grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by platinumnk(f): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2010
U mean Denim Tights?
I love them, especially with High heels, it makes everything stand up grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by Pweety4me(f): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
^Yea dat's wat he means i have them 2 but no giggle giggle i'm 2 young & fresh 4 dat ish! grin tongue
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2010
Yeah it is tights alright with jeans-like design on them, but they are not jeans material though. Omo, I get some white chick in my class that wears the tight all back with some crop top and I swear to god one can see the outlines of her punnnanni. shocked I love my Uni.

By the way, post a picture of you wearing one or I won't believe you. cheesy
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Yea dat's wat he means i have them 2 but no giggle giggle i'm 2 young & fresh 4 dat ish! grin tongue

YOu have them? I swear you must be one of the scary looking females that rocks them up and down Brixton - London's equivalent of Ajegunle lol. grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by Pweety4me(f): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
Lmao! cheesy grin naa i have only worn dat tin once sef it dey make person feel transparent or somefin. . . undecided berrra just stop perving on dem babes a$ses b4 dem catch u 1 day ehn. . . tongue
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ayettymama(f): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2010
lol seriously - i stepped out yesterday

i was seeing gorgoues left right and center

its like these fine men go into hiding in winter

kaii even in my class fine men were stepping hehehehe

if not for my gay friend i wouldve followed someone to the train station

kaiii

lol poster is talking abt jeggins- im not a big fan! and how comes ur just noticin them sef?? theyve been oit for like 2 seasons!!

elrazuer be wearing stevie wonders glasses
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by Radiant(f): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
What's exciting about the UK fashion sense Haven't seen girls anywhere dress as badly as them people. Even the guys are nothing to write home about
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lmao! cheesy grin naa i have only worn dat tin once sef it dey make person feel transparent or somefin. . . undecided berrra just stop perving on dem babes a$ses b4 dem catch u 1 day ehn. . . tongue

I think going transparent is the theme of this coming summer. A bit of sun and everyone seem to wear next to nothing. And this are just the black ladies.  grin

@Ayettymama

Me I no sabi woman fashion, but it appears everyone just dey rock them thing for my end sha.

Oh them Gorilla looking guys are out as well. I hate them. Gosh man. All muscle but not willly. They've pumped all the weights and used all the steroid, but they are useless in bed. But guess what, you ladies just seem to love them especially those gorilla-looking guys with lady like arses. Yuk.

How do I know? My friends at Uni are mostly females and when we all sit together, that is what they gossip about. YUK.

Dunno what ladies love about men that look like Gorilla. grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
Radiant:

What's exciting about the UK fashion sense Haven't seen girls anywhere dress as badly as them people. Even the guys are nothing to write home about

I'm sorry that this thread is not meeting your expectation. Please naff off. grin

I don't give a monkey about the fashion, but I love the ladies. grin grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by platinumnk(f): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

Yeah it is tights alright with jeans-like design on them, but they are not jeans material though. Omo, I get some white chick in my class that wears the tight all back with some crop top and I swear to god one can see the outlines of her punnnanni. shocked I love my Uni.

By the way, post a picture of you wearing one or I won't believe you. cheesy

hahahaah, tights been in mehn.
What I dont like is chicka wearing tights as sheer as pantyhose  as pants.
You can see EVERYTHING.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL I have a pic of when I wore some tights that had slits down the leg in the front.
that one troublemaker grin grin

Ohhh Im on those leggins that have designs now, like a rose design under a tunic blouse,  cheesy
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by platinumnk(f): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
TA! Elrazr I LOVE BIg men!

Who wants a skinny man? Total turn off!

Its a natural preference, in the wild the ladies all go to the biggest "gorilla" the scrawny ones are left with no nookie unless they beef up grin grin grin

Whats ur problem, you're not even skinny sef. grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ayettymama(f): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
elrazuer is hating

who told u they no get willy??

they get willy ooo
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by chibaby5(f): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
Talkin abwt jeggins, i actually prefer them to normal jean trousers. i fink they alot more free-er  cool
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by Pweety4me(f): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2010
^ ;d
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by Radiant(f): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

I'm sorry that this thread is not meeting your expectation. Please naff off.  grin

I don't give a monkey about the fashion, but I love the ladies. grin grin

Yea. . .go ahead and love 'em ladies. BTW, they're not as 'wow' as you make 'em sound. You should visit other countries and then we can talk  kiss
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
chi-baby:

Talkin abwt jeggins, i actually prefer them to normal jean trousers. i fink they alot more free-er  cool

But they make your backside to wobble lol.

@Plats and Ayetty

Nah I aint hating. I am talking of dude who are doing all they can to look like 50cent. Omo, they suck. They usually drink steriod and inject all kinda stuff to reach that level and size, but in the process their balls and what not shrinks. smiley

Omo I like my self the way I am, I ain't about to change nothing.  grin Oh those Gorilla looking guys eat like a horse too lol. They can finish a bucket of KFC and still want some more. grin grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by 190: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
[size=20pt]where in UK do all these happen

becos at the moment im @ Liverpool!!
[/size]
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by platinumnk(f): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2010
Comparable to whom?

Elrazur come to Atlanta, see Chicks shocked u will cancel your return ticket grin grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by platinumnk(f): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

@Plats and Ayetty

Nah I aint hating. I am talking of dude who are doing all they can to look like 50cent. Omo, they suck. They usually drink steriod and inject all kinda stuff to reach that level and size, but in the process their balls and what not shrinks. smiley

Omo I like my self the way I am, I ain't about to change nothing. grin Oh those Gorilla looking guys eat like a horse too lol. They can finish a bucket of KFC and still want some more. grin grin
LOL, wobble grin grin

LOL leave the the Reggie Bushes alone na grin grin grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ayettymama(f): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
hmm i no care!! they look good- kaiii i wanted to run back across waterloo bridge- the guy looked soo fine, with his breifcase and sunglasses, i wanted to eat him up!!
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2010
Radiant:

Yea. . .go ahead and love 'em ladies. BTW, they're not as 'wow' as you make 'em sound. You should visit other countries and then we can talk  kiss

Please post your picture. This thread was about UK ladies etc and to rubbish all UK ladies is just not fair.  smiley

190:

[size=20pt]where in UK do all these happen

becos at the moment im @ Liverpool!!
[/size]

London.

Don't youi have them white chicks up in Scouse or something? grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
ayettymama:

hmm i no care!! they look good- kaiii i wanted to run back across waterloo bridge- the guy looked soo fine, with his breifcase and sunglasses, i wanted to eat him up!!

Oh that was you? I was hoping you would turn back. sad Never mind, we will meet again.
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by Pweety4me(f): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2010
Yu wish! cheesy
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ayettymama(f): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2010
loool u soo wish!!
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by chibaby5(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

lool not alla them tho grin. . da ones ah fink is disgustin on sum gyalz is da plain black ones arrghh!. . . . they not even proper jeggins and u see gyalz wearin it wiv a top dat dnt cover their butt !   especially gyalz wiv ova ova load lmao  cheesy cheesy grin. . plain disgustin aliee
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by Radiant(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

Please post your picture. This thread was about UK ladies etc and to rubbish all UK ladies is just not fair.  smiley

Sorry to burst your bubble. Enjoy. . .I already know your type  grin
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ayettymama(f): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
if they are propa jeggins ur arse shouldnt wobble tho??

o yea they arent really made of denim are they??

lol- u had to have been staring hard to notice th ewobble tho!
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by Pweety4me(f): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
Ahahah@ova ova load. . .hehe different layers of butt! shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2010
Why the two of you dey hate now?  grin

P4m no make make I post my photo o lol.

Radiant:

Sorry to burst your bubble. Enjoy. . .I already know your type  grin

Oh shut up. It is easy to destroy than build you see. You say some outlandish crap then when you are placed under the spotlight, you resulted to some deflective mechanism.

Your type are the one who are FAT , ugly and have a problem with anyone good looking you see. Pele o Monica.
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ayettymama(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2010
abeg post foto oo let us see
Re: Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. by ElRazur: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2010
ayettymama:

if they are propa jeggins your arse shouldnt wobble tho??

o yea they arent really made of denim are they??

lol- u had to have been staring hard to notice th ewobble tho!

Most wobble to be honest, unless you have a very hard and firm butt. Nice for fashion but not nice to the touch for a guy. Hard yansh. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. / Can This Be An Issue In Marriage? / Please Advice Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.