Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Guys,wetin We Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,wetin We Do? (3866 Views)

See Wetin Dis Woman Carry Dey Block My View For Traditional Marriage / Omo Na Wetin We Go Do With The Wowo Naija Babes Sef? / Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,wetin We Do? by Alleinad(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2012
recently, as i talked with friends and acquaitances alike,i got scared by the number of ladies who have decided to stay off relationships for a while due to different heart rending stories of what they have suffered in the hands of guys...i thot my case was unique but i see that there are so many ladies going thru worse things than i am. Even lesbians have used this opportunity to lure innocent ladies into such awful act. Guys,wetin we do una? Why are you guys hurting us now at such an elevated rate?? Sleeping with our friends and sisters? Beating us black and blue? Demanding excessive sex and refusing to commit?? We deserve happiness too,our hearts are turning to stone o... Abeg,wetin we do??so that we go amend...
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by luckgames(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2012
Alleinad: recently, as i talked with friends and acquaitances alike,i got scared by the number of ladies who have decided to stay off relationships for a while due to different heart rending stories of what they have suffered in the hands of guys...i thot my case was unique but i see that there are so many ladies going thru worse things than i am. Even lesbians have used this opportunity to lure innocent ladies into such awful act. Guys,wetin we do una? Why are you guys hurting us now at such an elevated rate?? Sleeping with our friends and sisters? Beating us black and blue? Demanding excessive sex and refusing to commit?? We deserve happiness too,our hearts are turning to stone o... Abeg,wetin we do??so that we go amend...
Back to you
Women why are you hurting us?
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 21, 2012
***Subscribing*** Sends for popcorn. . .
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Mynd44: 4:21pm On May 21, 2012
*taking another seat and waiting for the fight to start*
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by handmaid: 5:27pm On May 21, 2012
@@sexkills **
pls send for drinks too
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Metalgoong(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2012
They are revenging either what you gals did to them when they were broke (poor ) or what their Ex-gal friends who broke their hearts did to them.
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 21, 2012
I said it! Men in Nigeria......change!

cheesy grin grin

It's never too late.....make una change o!

I have spoken! tongue tongue

At topic; my sister, you didn't do anything o, just that any man, I repeat, any man that has stayed more than 3month in Naija will likely follow this pattern.

Don't ask me how, I know! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by ijebabe: 5:33pm On May 21, 2012
Good Lord! The endless rigmarole undecided

**SMH and joins sexkillz**
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by drnoel: 5:36pm On May 21, 2012
handmaid: @@sexkills **
pls send for drinks too
pls don't 4get 2 order small stout
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Alleinad(f): 2:41pm On May 22, 2012
na joke to una ba?? Y una no go dey send for woteva to watch movie...
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Mynd44: 2:46pm On May 22, 2012
Alleinad: na joke to una ba?? Y una no go dey send for woteva to watch movie...
Hey get on stage and start acting jorh. We are waiting for the film
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by dabrake(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2012
Alleinad: na joke to una ba?? Y una no go dey send for woteva to watch movie...
/*buys N6,000 worth of suya and 3 bottles of red wine, begs dj to play the 'danfo driver' track for me, reserves seat for anony and desh.*/
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by tellwisdom: 2:57pm On May 22, 2012
ijebabe: Good Lord! The endless rigmarole undecided

**SMH and joins sexkillz**

Wetin dey worry this Mugu??
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by richy5(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2012
Short break hour
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by slimyem: 4:55pm On May 22, 2012
dabrake:
/*buys N6,000 worth of suya and 3 bottles of red wine, begs dj to play the 'danfo driver' track for me, reserves seat for[b] anony and desh.[/b]*/
**three,some*
hehehe..cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Mynd44: 5:58pm On May 22, 2012
Come make una start this film na.
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by ijawkid(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2012
Hehehehehehehehehe........

Sorry my dear

D world don craze finish......
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Alleinad(f): 9:59pm On May 22, 2012
i think say una go help but i see ure more determined to not just see matters get worse but make them worse as well. If una marry stone hearted women, na una concern.
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by 190: 10:03pm On May 22, 2012
where was 190 when these Thread was started!
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by JojoArmani(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2012
Alleinad: i think say una go help but i see ure more determined to not just see matters get worse but make them worse as well. If una marry stone hearted women, na una concern.
dis ur question pass jamb question so na e make guys no dey give reasonable ansa. Killz na u start ordering for porpcorn for her thread. Sorry Alleinad. I wanna place an order but still thinkin wat to chop. Waiter pls table water as thinkin continues. Lolz
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Mynd44: 10:08pm On May 22, 2012
Alleinad: i think say una go help but i see ure more determined to not just see matters get worse but make them worse as well. If una marry stone hearted women, na una concern.
Before nko?
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 22, 2012
Kai? Guys! Why una no call me now..#DEEJAYBENNYRAY# slots in Blue film.. Happy watching grin
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by 190: 11:30pm On May 22, 2012
Somebody tell me[size=18pt] HOW IN THE NAME OF 190 DID THIS OP TOPIC ESCAPE ME BY[/size] angry angry
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 22, 2012
On a completely separate note (as in check am, this thread is about to be derailed)...

How big will suya of N6000 be in naija now?
Was quite a while back I was in naija when suya of N500 could host boyz, but how far for today? Wetin be unit price? cheesy
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by 190: 11:36pm On May 22, 2012
^Omo i hear say SUYA don cost nor be small

All those BOKO boys nor allow them import RAM from LIBYA Again oh!
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Killz1(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: **three,some*
grin grin
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Mynd44: 6:44am On May 23, 2012
190: ^Omo i hear say SUYA don cost nor be small

All those BOKO boys nor allow them import RAM from LIBYA Again oh!
Abeg dude suya don cos oooo. Now one small stick na 200 naira and na fat go plenty pass for there
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by kayman02(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2012
My dear, men are using heartbreak to purnish women because Eve systematically lured Adam to defy God who ordered them not to eat the forbiden fruits in the garden of EDEN.
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Alleinad(f): 7:48am On May 23, 2012
kayman02: My dear, men are using heartbreak to purnish women because Eve systematically lured Adam to defy God who ordered them not to eat the forbiden fruits in the garden of EDEN.
one reasonable comment at last... Thanx.
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by Riskymallam: 8:21am On May 23, 2012
Ladies complain, men complain.

Her: He broke my heart.

He: She had it coming.

Her: After 3 years of dating him.

Him: Got tired of her nagging me to pop the question.

He wonders where the sweet girl that blew his heart away went to and not this nagging b1tch, who only shows her emotions in bed when they are getting it on.
Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2012
Alleinad: recently, as i talked with friends and acquaitances alike,i got scared by the number of ladies who have decided to stay off relationships for a while due to different heart rending stories of what they have suffered in the hands of guys...i thot my case was unique but i see that there are so many ladies going thru worse things than i am. Even lesbians have used this opportunity to lure innocent ladies into such awful act. Guys,wetin we do una? Why are you guys hurting us now at such an elevated rate?? Sleeping with our friends and sisters? Beating us black and blue? Demanding excessive sex and refusing to commit?? We deserve happiness too,our hearts are turning to stone o... Abeg,wetin we do??so that we go amend...

Dear Allenaid

I feel your pain, infact I even have some hrebs that cant help with the pain. All those ladies who you speak of who have decided to stay off of men and relationships are only prolonging the inevitable.. You women have also traumatised us guys.. But the dofference is that instead of a guy to sit and fold his arms crying and sulking.. we have embraced the power of "SEXUAL HEALING"...
Also, whats your problems with lesbians ?! God loves them and we guys love them as long as they recognize that we guys are also lesbians (as we love only women) and allow us join in the fun.. remember the bible saying in IIICorinthians 13 "THE MORE WE ARE, THE HAPPIER WE SHALL BE"..

Women!! wetin we guys do una?! Why have you women decided to make our lives hell?! If your friends and sisters take advantage of us, you say 'we slept with them as if we are not the victims'!! Why do you ration sex?! Its not as if the kongo will spoil if you fhuck us! And why are you always in a hurry to commit?! Havent you heard the love song by Onyeka Onwenu and Sunny Ade 'If you love me, you go wait for me".. If you love me, you would wait till I'm ready to commit instead of forcing me to do things against my will.. We deserve happiness as well.. Our hearts are also turning to stone and our diiicks are getting limp!! Abeg.. Abeg.. If you want peace, remember the following rules;

1. Anytime you catch us in bed with your sister, friend or cousin, remember that its not our fault.. They took advantage of our vulnerability.. ... You know women are stronger than men emotionally..

2. Stop nagging and whinning.. It gives us a headache and taking paracetamol everyday isnt good for our health or are you trying to kill us?!

3. Stop hoarding/rationing sex!! We men are at a disadvantage here as our diiicks will not work forever, so we have to use it while we can.. You on the other hand have been gifted by God.. yours is a hole, you dont need it to get hard, it wont stop working after 65years.. All you have to do is lie there, read a book and we will take care of things ourselves..

4. Give us blow-jobs please.. We like it!! Infact, if you dont, best believe that if your sister offers, we cant/wont say no.. because we are vulnerable..

6. Stop asking for money money money.. Minimum wage is only 18,000 Naira...

7. feed us after sex..

In summary.. if you want to keep a man, Love him , fhuck him , suck him , feed him , Tidy his house... and leave him the fhuck alone .. Thats a happy relationship..

Is that too much to ask for?!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys,wetin We Do? by dabrake(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2012
slimyem: **three,some*
na you get your mouth fingers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Unhappy In their Relationships and Love Life. / 11 Tips For Dating Shy Guys And Making Him Your Soulmate Forever / Has Your Boyfriend Done Your Makeup For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.