Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] (7473 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by LegendMessenger: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
chivic:

You can only get silly low self worth girls with this nonsense slide.Real ladies will end the chat.
You won. If I were in your shoes, I would've said the same too or worse. Please, pass me the phone numbers of 3 of your most intelligent real ladies' friends. Send it privately. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by marvin906(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
dude seriously..
too much do and dont
just go with the flow in your chat..
who wanna like you will undecided undecided
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by KINGinVAHALA: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
cool
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by LegendMessenger: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ilegend carry woman matters for head for 12 years now.
Bro go and hustle and get the dough girls will always respond to your message without thinking twice.
Don't be stupid, if you are ugly, ignorant, mentally retarded, Got lame dress sense and chat in the most fascinating way on earth girls will always ignore your messages.
Congratulations! I was sent to inform you that your madness will be treated tomorrow based on your moniker. Your Nairaland fame is waiting for you.
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by NeeKlaus: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Some of your "witty lines" are bland while some are just, uhm, okay... The Don'ts outweigh the Dos.

Still, I would prefer going with the flow. Too much of everything is bad and may pass a person for a clown.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Bamz(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
What a load of tosh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Gofwane(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ilegend carry woman matters for head for 12 years now.
Bro go and hustle and get the dough girls will always respond to your message without thinking twice.
Don't be stupid, if you are ugly, ignorant, mentally retarded, Got lame dress sense and chat in the most fascinating way on earth girls will always ignore your messages.
grin grin
This comment is just the gospel truth!

All the op topic na about how to impress woman. Maybe he is not in Nigeria because the only language Nigerian girls understand is MONEY, MONEY, MONEYgrin

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Papiikush: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
All these just to get into a lady's pants?

Smh... No wonder y'all spend months and still get friendzoned

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by EmmySparky(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
honestly these posts are lame...after all these ur style na friendzone u go end up...
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by LegendMessenger: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
iLegendd more power to you. the other thread "The Art of Packaging" was very smart, especially when you showed how something given for free is taken for granted using that guy as an example .... same day i read that thread i terminated my Miseducation threads and deleted them all. they're coming back as an eBook in a month. your post made me realise an important truth . thanx for that thread bro.
Great. I'll chat you up privately later.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Daemonsanti(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
chivic:

You can only get silly low self worth girls with this nonsense slide.Real ladies will end the chat.
you garrit.
if I were the girl, I'll end the chat once.
Nansense.
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wtf is this sh*t grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by LegendMessenger: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy All the comments though. cheesy I can't believe some men are this clueless. You guys should remember free things don't have value. People who bought the book know the value. By 9 PM tomorrow, you won't see any of those screenshots. When something is off the market, that's when people will know the value.

You never know until you read. Below is a screenshot of someone who bought and read the entire book. Nice guys will remain nice guys.

Everything will always sound strange and bizarre to them. The only thing that don't sound strange to them is creating a thread on Nairaland and complaining about their girlfriends and her new attitude. Time shall tell.

Because they act so tough with their main monikers, when they have relationship issues, they create a new moniker because of shame. Hypocrisy. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by luke55720: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
The comments I see, I pity some guys. That why girls will have fun with the guys that use this method and when they are in their 30's with borehole pvssy and fallen olympus they will come for the nice guys because they know a good bad guy will not accept them,continue with you nice guy life don't learn noo. Make I first save page first.
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by DankPineapple: 12:27am On Mar 08, 2018
The second guy kinda sounds like a douche, besides if she already likes you I don't think being nice will change her "agenda" . . Unless she was after the money in the first place
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2018
Thanks to everyone who commented. Be it negative or positive, we appreciate. Those who know the golden information in those images will always appreciate them in silence. The clueless ones will always rant. When they have a relationship problem, they'll create a new moniker and create a thread. That is hypocrisy.

What is given for free doesn't have value, so those images will be taken down by 8 AM. The book is quite expensive, but we'll make it affordable. If you want to grab a copy click here www.wetclef.com/topic361.html

If you want to learn how to take a thread down, read this www.wetclef.com/topic174.html and when you're done doing it, you'll see the image below.

For those who would love to read this after it's been taken down on Nairaland, bookmark this link www.wetclef.com/topic365.html

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, My Wife Is Always Pregnant! / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. / How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.