Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How (55386 Views)

How A Widowed “Akara” Seller Became A Landlord In Lagos - Lady Reveals / "10 Years After Leaving Home, I Bought A House" - Ghanaian Lady / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by NaijaElba(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
scammer. you came to Canada 2015 bought a house in 2018 with part time job yet you are carrying oyinbo pikin as if other Nigerians no sabi as e dey go for Canada.I won't take you serious except you come out and tell us the number of dicks you bleeped and your baby daddy that owns the house you living. liar oshi!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by OneCorner: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

Thieves, ritualists and prostitutes also share their testimonies in church.
They only tell us that God has blessed them, but they never say what they did.

That white baby the woman is carrying says a lot about the source of her breakthrough.
It obviously came from the same place the baby came.
thank u my brother

10 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Lexusgs430: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Story Story ...... Did she pay fully pay cash for the house in Canada ?

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by luckygirl02(f): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
congratulations and God bless the father of that child. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Partnerbiz2: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

That white baby the woman is carrying says a lot about the source of her breakthrough.

Nwa 042

7 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by marvin906(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

CANT BELIEVE AM AGREEING WIT YOU ON THIS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by LaudableXX: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Alvin007:
Congrats...next time go into ‘deep’ details..on how you made it. I’m happy for you.
That is the problem. They will never give the details of how they got the money to buy the house, or what kind of job they did, in order to achieve their testimony. I don't buy such stories...mtcheew! angry

8 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Adebowale89(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

even if it came from that source the baby came from, you shouldn't talk in double standard when your kinsmen engage in drugs abroad and still come home to received chief title

when you talk about double standard, your post best define it. elenugboro

2 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Macgreat(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin

Canada here I come.!
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Tinalex(f): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
I am so happy for you Esther. Will share my own success story soonest.

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by bettercreature(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Rossburg:
Pictures hawking pure in Lagos Or Adonbilivit
She bought it just to flaunt it,she will have to pay for the next 30years or more
It's quite easy to own a house abroad but to pay for it is the problem

6 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Alvin007: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
LaudableXX:

That is the problem. They will never give the details of how they got the money to buy the house, or what kind of job they did, in order to achieve their testimony. I don't buy such stories...mtcheew! angry

Don’t mind ‘em...just like that elderly woman saying she took up responsibility for an oil block that everyone rejected..pls help me...who rejects an oil block? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
why is everybody putting their furcking business out there? who asked you if you bought a house? just enjoy it man... damn!

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by godofuck231: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
B
PastorandMentor:
More

Cc : Seun Lalasticlala

See wife? Meanwhile some de here de wait for otedola to buy g class for them
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by nwakibie3(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
truly street pays the most...
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Spatta: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buying a house in Canada is not a big deal if you live in Canada.

You are not telling the whole truth because you dont own any thing in Canada expecially Property. It belongs to the Government

If your house is Mortgage why the publicity
It is called a "Rented existence"

So many people buying houses in foreign climes had to sell and re sell after wear and tear

Well. I am happy for you if that is your highest achievement

There is more to life when you really think deep my dear

The life of man does not consist in the abundance of things he posseses

Keep paying the mortgage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by LaudableXX: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Alvin007:
Don’t mind ‘em...just like that elderly woman saying she took up responsibility for an oil block that everyone rejected..pls help me...who rejects an oil block? undecided
Guy, leave that oil block matter. sad People can reject an oil block, if the seismic data on that block does not guarantee that oil will be found within the surveyed area. When you buy an oil block, you are never sure if you will hit oil in commercial quantity, or not. undecided The presence of oil, is not the same thing as having it in commercial quantity that is enough to make you a multimillionaire. Or else, why has oil not been found in Lake Chad basin area, till today?

You can drill and all the money spent might go down the drain, if the oil you extract from the block, does not cover the cost of funds spent on exploration activities. Some people get oil blocks, and start drilling, only to find gas inside it. That was what happened with Frontier oil, and a few oil block owners. So that elderly lady Alakija, was probably right in her submissions.

6 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

It obviously came from the same place (ohere) the baby came.

Why are you this evil? Don't people marry whites again? Why not leave het with God?

I pity your miserable life, that is why you will continue to wallow in your poverty

Enjoy your poverty

3 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Bolingoyabongo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Is this another subtle way to encourage our children to die across the sahara or end up as slaves in Libiya
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Alvin007: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
LaudableXX:

Guy, leave that oil block matter. People can reject an oil block, if the seismic data on that block does not guarantee that oil will be found within the surveyed area. When you buy an oil block, you are never sure if you will hit oil in commercial quantity, or not. undecided The presence of oil, is not the same thing as having it in commercial quantity that is enough to make you a multimillionaire. Or else, why has oil not been found in Lake Chad basin area, till today? You can drill and all the money might go down the drain, if the oil you extract from the block, does not cover the cost of funds spent on exploration activities. Some people get oil blocks, and start drilling, only to find gas inside it. That was what happened with Frontier oil, and a few oil block owners. So that elderly lady Alakija, was probably right in her submissions.

Bro...even after all the survey...I’m sure you won’t still reject it..are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
marvin906:

CANT BELIEVE AM AGREEING WIT YOU ON THIS

Evil people will always agree

Continue wallowing in your poverty-stricken lives

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by BABANGBALI: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
How much did she boughted the house and where did she got the money?
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Acidosis(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
You were selling pure water and suddenly you got the money and the links to fly to Canada for study. The story did not add up.

Majority of pure water sellers in Lagos cannot afford a trip to Accra, talk more of Canada. Tell us in succession how you made your money or stfu.
I'm so tired of half baked "success stories", majority of which are meant to spite some perceived enemies, or show the world on Facebook that you're making progress. If you must write a success story, make sure you do it in successions. If you didn't buy a house in Canada from your ice water savings...then just stfu!!

I also sold ice water in my state but it got nothing to do with where I am today. Hadn't it been for my parents who paid my school fees, I would probably be somewhere begging on the streets. I did not get here by my own efforts, it took the joint efforts of my parents, teachers, lecturers and now clients..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
is it pure cash or mortgage
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Opentokwowledge: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
American billionaire... Made my money from real estate

Italian billionaire... Made my money from fashion

Nigerian billionaire... It is God oh

So typical cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by CuriousMynd: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Tinalex:
I am so happy for you Esther. Will share my own success story soonest.

Ehhhh!

I'm pitying that hole in between your legs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by LaudableXX: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Alvin007:
Bro...even after all the survey...I’m sure you won’t still reject it..are you kidding me?
I will reject it, if I am not convinced there is adequate oil in commercial quantity in that block, or if I do not believe adequate gas that can be monetised, exists within that block. sad sad Exploration activities costs hundreds of thousands of US dollars, from hiring the rig to pumping out the crude through flow stations. So why should I throw good money after bad? In a venture riddled with uncertainty?

Do you know how many people received oil blocks, but were not able to get an operator to partner with them and drill for oil, until such licenses expired? It was because the foreign operators or exploration companies were NOT convinced that those oil blocks were viable, and that they could make their money back from it! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by livebynite: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Narldon:

This Morning, I felt like Eating either Sharwama or Pizza.

But after Series of Calculations and Account Balancing,

I realised that Soaking Garri with Groundnut is Healthier

Less Fat, Low Cholesterol

Brotherly !!

A brother in garri

May you walk and never thirst

Garri saves so many lives

Garri ends wars

Garri is the beginning and the end
The yesterday today and tomorrow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by debolayinka(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

Sometimes I wonder why the success of others give you headache.

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by tunary(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

You have just said it all bro, they will never say the source of their income

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Laying Foundation / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k / TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.