Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How (55382 Views)

How A Widowed “Akara” Seller Became A Landlord In Lagos - Lady Reveals / "10 Years After Leaving Home, I Bought A House" - Ghanaian Lady / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by LushGreenz: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Narldon:

This Morning, I felt like Eating either Sharwama or Pizza.

But after Series of Calculations and Account Balancing,

I realised that Soaking Garri with Groundnut is Healthier

Less Fat, Low Cholesterol

And way easy to prepare grin grin grin grin shocked
Don't tear my ribs with laffter jor

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by LushGreenz: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Narldon:

And way easy to prepare grin grin grin grin shocked
Don't tear my ribs with laffta jor

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by AngelicBeing: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

Thieves, ritualists and prostitutes also share their testimonies in church.
They only tell us that God has blessed them, but they never say what they did.

That white baby the woman is carrying says a lot about the source of her breakthrough.
It obviously came from the same tunnel the baby came.
Gbam

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by jsaak: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats to her and her family. That is one of the benefits you get in a country where the government works for the people's interest, not the sad story we experience here where all our money is used to fatten incompetent politicians.
In Canada, you are expected to only show that are gainfully employed, pay 20 percent on the equity of the home you want and spread the balance over 25 years at an interest not exceeding 5 percent!
Not like Nigeria where they ask for 50 percent down payment and the balance spread over 6months!!! As if we are all thieves!!!
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Narldon:

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Codes151(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

That white baby the woman is carrying says a lot about the source of her breakthrough.
lol...
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by macmoyor(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Kudos on your progress..

Just wondering,you came to Canada in 2015 for studies and party time works.. and it's early 2018. Ie, 2yrs plus..and you already BOUGHT a house.. oh yeah, interesting achievement.

But sis Can you elaborate how you made it with part time work? How long was your study program,when did you start working professional job after your studies? What kind of house and price range...owing a house after 2 years of coming to Canada ( assuming your re in Canada) and from your circumstances is something else. Surely you havent built enough credit history to support big move like buying a house, you are probably still in students visa..which makes it a hassle for banks to lend you a mortgage..and other interesting factors..

I'm just curious you know,and propably other could be curious as well..can you pls enlighten us dear.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by macmoyor(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buying a house is not a big deal..lol.. come.and.buy na
You think say your work to house and buy.. government don't own house's,bank does..you see you got not.glue..
You know you have to.meet certain criteria for you to buy a house if you don't have 500k$ Cash..

This poster is something else,no amount of.fockery or street live would make you buy a house in Canada within 2yrs.. it's all bullshisht and probably to get likes..

Spatta:
Buying a house in Canada is not a big deal if you live in Canada.

You are not telling the whole truth because you dont own any thing in Canada expecially Property. It belongs to the Government

If your house is Mortgage why the publicity
It is called a "Rented existence"

So many people buying houses in foreign climes had to sell and re sell after wear and tear

Well. I am happy for you if that is your highest achievement

There is more to life when you really think deep my dear

The life of man does not consist in the abundance of things he posseses

Keep paying the mortgage

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by delors(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
And I know the lovely lady in Kitchener o...Awon Conestoga people. Big congrats
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by delors(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
macmoyor:
Kudos on your progress..

Just wondering,you came to Canada in 2015 for studies and party time works.. and it's early 2018. Ie, 2yrs plus..and you already BOUGHT a house.. oh yeah, interesting achievement.

But sis Can you elaborate how you made it with part time work? How long was your study program,when did you start working professional job after your studies? What kind of house and price range...owing a house after 2 years of coming to Canada ( assuming your re in Canada) and from your circumstances is something else. Surely you havent built enough credit history to support big move like buying a house, you are probably still in students visa..which makes it a hassle for banks to lend you a mortgage..and other interesting factors..

I'm just curious you know,and propably other could be curious as well..can you pls enlighten us dear.

Don't be deceived my friend...she ain't telling you the whole truth...i know what it is...
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by LaudableXX: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
geologist sighted.. some gullible people wouldn't know the truth from concocted stories but your analysis about oil block rejection is true and nothing but the truth...I have nothing to add more...
Thanks, boss. But I am not a geologist, just a worker in the oil industry. cheesy
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by jobbers: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
really
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
This is me the home owner ... i understand y some of you are upset.
The real thing in Canada you dont need the full amount to get a house.
You only need 5% of the value of the house.
You dont have to do rituals.
You need pictures of me hawking pure water..please who takes pictures when suffering do we even have phones in those times of 1998.
yh 2yrs its too long for u but too short for me,
Details is i finished school in 2017 i had a job offer waiting b4 i graduated because i had good grades i am a senior rep on one of the 5 canadian banks i earn over 15million naira as salary in 6month. You dont need a baby daddy, you dont need a man. You are srong on your own. People who knew me b4 i came to Canada i was one of the student who won the lagos state scholarship i finished from uniport and studied banking and finance after wards i got scholarship again to come to Canada. Please what else do you need if not God...
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
delors:

Don't be deceived my friend...she ain't telling you the whole truth...i know what it is...
Please change ur mindst and God will direct you.
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
macmoyor:
Buying a house is not a big deal..lol.. come.and.buy na
You think say your work to house and buy.. government don't own house's,bank does..you see you got not.glue..
You know you have to.meet certain criteria for you to buy a house if you don't have 500k$ Cash..

This poster is something else,no amount of.fockery or street live would make you buy a house in Canada within 2yrs.. it's all bullshisht and probably to get likes..
To you is bullshit and yes its a mortgage..... thank God you smart to know that. it was an inspiration to thise striving to be the best and to let them know there is light at the end of the tunnel

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Opoki(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Be ye not deceived.

Abi o, was about aking how come coa i have alot of people around me who went canada to study around that same 2014 to study, but not yet extremely balanced not to talk of buying a house.
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by macmoyor(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
you are a senior rep in a Canadian bank without having Canadian wrk experience ,just jumped to senior position right after graduation?
regardless, you don't have to jump into buying a house though right away. could have waited for more of your capital to accumulate.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=crafteck post=65634455]Lol, God bless your baby daddy
I dont have a baby daddy i have my God

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
macmoyor:
you are a senior rep in a Canadian bank without having Canadian wrk experience ,just jumped to senior position right after graduation?
regardless, you don't have to jump into buying a house though right away. could have waited for more of your capital to accumulate.
. i have my degrees i studied babking and finance in uniport before i left Nigeria.i was a rep, before a senior... i still work and study. you dont hace to accumulate capital and keep paying a landlord because of ignorance. be wise. i have attached spme pf my degrees for you to sleep and ask God for direction

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opoki:

Abi o, was about aking how come coa i have alot of people around me who went canada to study around that same 2014 to study, but not yet extremely balanced not to talk of buying a house.
My dear white or black baby makes no difference. Pray to God for guidance. i am in a white land will i sleep with a black man. Not everone has that insight, my message was fpr you to be strong and not to opress u

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
delors:
And I know the lovely lady in Kitchener o...Awon Conestoga people. Big congrats
lol. Thanks dear only people who knows definitely knows. I pray open doors for you soon
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by crafteck(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=Freshberry1 post=65640735][/quote]

GOD BLESS YOU MADAM
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Codes151:
lol...
Same tunnel you came out from my dear. I am just grateful it was not when i built my in naija when i had no baby. You would have said i slept with otedola or dangote. please pray to God for direction
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Gbam
it's not a breakthrough. it was for those struggling out there that needs to be inspired. the house is on mortgaege that i will pay for 25yrs and to be approved its alot of hardwork. please pray to God for direction

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opoki:

Buying a house is not a big deal.... its that strive to do it. the house is on mortgage its not cash payment, no rituals, and no need to sell kidneys. God direction and hardwork. i just wanted to stop paying a landlord. baby or no baby I would have gotten a house

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Rossburg:
Pictures hawking pure in Lagos Or Adonbilivit
my brother is my witness cos we all sold together. pray to God for break through

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Freshberry1: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
crafteck:

GOD BLESS YOU MADAM
And you too. Open heavens for you IJN

1 Like

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by AngelicBeing: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
delors:

l concur
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by AngelicBeing: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Freshberry1:
it's not a breakthrough. it was for those struggling out there that needs to be inspired. the house is on mortgaege that i will pay for 25yrs and to be approved its alot of hardwork. please pray to God for direction
Pray for what direction exactly, God has nothing to do with what you are saying, we know what's up undecided
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by debolayinka(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
yemi15:

Success indeed bro, more like "success" with a huge asterisk
Baba, show us your own legitimate success.
Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Freshberry1:

My dear white or black baby makes no difference. Pray to God for guidance. iam in a white land will i sleep with a black man. Not everone has that insight, my message was fpr you to be strong and not to opress u
So you just admitted sleeping with a white man and it likely happened soon as you got there. If you're not married to him then he's at least paying you monthly child support.

4 Likes

Re: Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How by delors(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Freshberry1:
Please change ur mindst and God will direct you.
lol. See this woman. God is directing me pls. Studied in Waterloo...Based in Richmond Hill...work in TO...own a condo...see direction? cheesy I wasn't castigating u up there...was just saying that's not the complete story...and honestly u need not come here to give the whole story...the little u gave was massive but answering every comment here in order to justify whatever isn't worth it...so chill n enjoy God's success....i sold newspaper too in lagos in 2012...under bridge CMS...see as e dey go? God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Laying Foundation / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k / TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.